Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
Idk if there's already an answer for my question, but it seems i can't find it :

How are you supposed to keep your relationship with M/J ?

I try full DIK for sage, full CHICK for Bella/Jill, to make the two love me as much as i can and even keep their rp to the lowest but i'm missing something and i can't figure what :cautious:

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
Whaaaaaat? me a traitor? :oops:
Maya is the one who is a traitor :mad:

we could be so happy together... :cry:
fucking Josy :mad:
Dude, you're making a wrong choice here. Didn't you know that Maya and Camilla are sisters from different mothers? Do you still want to associate yourself with Camilla? I recommend switching sides, anyone that comes in contact with Maya can't be trusted. Run while you still can.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Idk if there's already an answer for my question, but it seems i can't find it :

How are you supposed to keep your relationship with M/J ?

I try full DIK for sage, full CHICK for Bella/Jill, to make the two love me as much as i can and even keep their rp to the lowest but i'm missing something and i can't figure what :cautious:
you need to be neutral to low chik

Smeath

Oct 11, 2019
The hate for Maya and Josy in the last few days here is unreal. If you don't actively go after them and just go along with the forced story it shouldn't matter if they are together or not. If you are going after them while simultaneously taking every other girl you can get along the way and then complain about them betraying you or cheating on each other you are a hypocrite.

Both girls have been honest with the MC. Josy told him right away she is in a relationship. If you still go after her (and i mean go after the scenes with her) instead of just skipping them and just follow the forced story you are a cheater just like her.

Maya has been as honest as possible for her. She told you there are things that she can't tell you right away and needs time. If you still go after her scenes you accept that there maybe a rude awakening in the future. She was even going to tell the MC everything, but the narrative took that away from us and made it more complicated by a MC that runs away at the first sign of trouble.

It is pretty clear if you take your time to read the interactions that both girls are hurting either from a rocky relationship and/or family troubles. It's even clear that this is the exact reason why MC has the opportunity to get so close to them. If these kind of girls aren't your thing that's alright and there are a lot more options in the game. But the hate these two are getting is completely unjustified. You even have the opportunity to get all of this cleared up shortly before the end of episode 4 and start a relationship with both of them. Maybe you should have the opportunity to tell them off if you feel so strongly about, but i think that goes against what is planned for the rest of the game.

All in all i enjoy most of the girls in the game right now. Wether they have scenes or not. It's just a pick you poison type of deal, go for the girl you prefer. Personally my least favourite by far is actually Quinn, who is hyped up in here without end, just because i don't like people that fuck others over for their own gain or enjoyment. No matter how much she may be secretly in love with the MC.

But you know, you don't see me come here and piss on her every chance i get.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
also what other games should i play?
without incest please, i loathe that stuff
I'm sure there are more great game here on F95zone but these are just the ones i can remember right now lol... Acting Lessons, Become A Rock Star, City of Broken Dreamers, Halfway House, Unleashed, Long Story Short, The DeLuca Family and one exception Summer's Gone (dev says that incest will be optional, i hope this stays true till the end).

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
hey guys i finished 4th part multiple times but the gallery kinda stops at ep3 all ep4 are greyed out like they are not in the game any fix for that?

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
i just replayed that Bella scene and the part when they talk about how Jill and her go wine tasting and MC asks do you spit or swallow hahahaha i died :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Yeah we got to see some nice sides of her (both literally and figuratively) this update. From where she's loving and motherlike to the MC to how she reveals a more carefree and slightly perverted side of her. Hope we get more of that.

screenshot0005.png

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
The hate for Maya and Josy in the last few days here is unreal. If you don't actively go after them and just go along with the forced story it shouldn't matter if they are together or not. If you are going after them while simultaneously taking every other girl you can get along the way and then complain about them betraying you or cheating on each other you are a hypocrite.

Both girls have been honest with the MC. Josy told him right away she is in a relationship. If you still go after her (and i mean go after the scenes with her) instead of just skipping them and just follow the forced story you are a cheater just like her.

Maya has been as honest as possible for her. She told you there are things that she can't tell you right away and needs time. If you still go after her scenes you accept that there maybe a rude awakening in the future. She was even going to tell the MC everything, but the narrative took that away from us and made it more complicated by a MC that runs away at the first sign of trouble.

It is pretty clear if you take your time to read the interactions that both girls are hurting either from a rocky relationship and/or family troubles. It's even clear that this is the exact reason why MC has the opportunity to get so close to them. If these kind of girls aren't your thing that's alright and there are a lot more options in the game. But the hate these two are getting is completely unjustified. You even have the opportunity to get all of this cleared up shortly before the end of episode 4 and start a relationship with both of them. Maybe you should have the opportunity to tell them off if you feel so strongly about, but i think that goes against what is planned for the rest of the game.

All in all i enjoy most of the girls in the game right now. Wether they have scenes or not. It's just a pick you poison type of deal, go for the girl you prefer. Personally my least favourite by far is actually Quinn, who is hyped up in here without end, just because i don't like people that fuck others over for their own gain or enjoyment. No matter how much she may be secretly in love with the MC.

But you know, you don't see me come here and piss on her every chance i get.
Pre-episode 3 : Maya is the best girl
At the end of episode 3 : How could this happened to me ! what a whore ! where's the arsonist when we need one

Yeah, i know how you feel, and peoples seems to forget one thing about Josy :

1578940704474.png
(or made out if you're a gentleman)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes