todspence

Aug 15, 2018
also what other games should i play?
without incest please, i loathe that stuff
Become a Rockstar, Lancaster boarding house, Pine Falls, Acting lessons, Live to fight, Long live the Princess (fantasy 1 girl is incest just dont do her storyline), Ataegina (fantasy graphics are not as good as the others but makes you feel as a wizard with lots of spells)
RPGM Games: Farmers dream, Peasants Life, or College Life ( most similar to being a dik being in a college setting, incest with one girl but skippable)

Reactions: italianstallionxxx

todspence

Aug 15, 2018
I think if you choose to stay as friends, there will be nothing in the way for them to truly fix their relationship. I mean good for them, there's plenty of girls left for us still which are a better choice at the moment in my opinion.
But if choose to go for relationship I think they could betray each other again and then the choice comes up to either be with Josy or Maya. Yeah they made up and stuff, which was way too fast for my liking and I don't feel like they were sincere with each other still. I feel like they're going to compete for MC's affection hurting themselves in the process. (Catfight, catfight!)
IDK man this is Doctor pinkcake he planted the seeds that Maya's dad is a psycho I could see one of them dying and you having to pick which one to save like in acting lessons.

My main hope is that accepting the offer from Quinn and once that blows up wont require me to reload a save near the beginning to undo that choice in order to stay and get a good ending with one of the main girls.

Mr_Hahn

Dec 30, 2018
I just downloaded version 0.4.0. I've played episodes 1-3, but now the scenes of episode 3 are locked in the gallery. (I can see the scenes of episode 1-2, though.) What file(s) do I need to copy-paste in the new version (and in what directory)?

Thanks in advance.
Is someone able to help me with the abovementioned question? I've try to search this thread for a similar question and I think it has to do with a "persistent" file?

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Thanks. I guess affinity must be my issue for that scene because there are no shower options for me, it's just a quick scene with no choices. I double checked and I have Neutral affinity there on the Chick path even though my Chick score is -20. I most likely had DIK affinity when I tried it on the DIK path.

Maybe that scene is the only one with an aggressive check for that affinity on the Chick path because I looked at the image folder and I was able to get all of the best content for Bella, Josy, and Maya with that same playthrough and the same neutral affinity. There's not enough content in that scene to warrant a new playthrough to me but I'll keep it in mind for the next version.

He took things far enough with all of the chick path girls in this version that I suspect the next version is the one where they'll start to heat things up a bit although Jill is still a bit questionable. You get quite a bit farther with Josy, Maya, and Bella than you do with Jill.

One thing I wish he would do is throw us a bone occasionally on the chick path and give us a choice that's not so one sided in the immediate term. Almost every choice where the DIK choice yields an immediate reward compared to the chick path, the DIK path gives us a spicier scene and the chick path yields nothing. There's a scene where you get a hug from Maya and I think there's a few extra renders you can see on your first date with Josy on the chick path but I honestly can't think of any other scenes where it's ever better in the immediate term to be on the chick path. There are some finale scenes that are chick path exclusive but nearly every scene leading up to them is superior on the DIK path.

Maybe this is just his way of saying nice guys finish last and that's fine but it makes the chick path objectively less fun to play if it means we mostly always have to pick the boring option. IMO it would be more interesting if girls at least sometimes rewarded us with something for being nice. It could even be an objectively inferior reward compared to the DIK option as long as it's something. The way it's set up now you basically have to purposely avoid choices that you know will give you a better immediate reward in the hope that it will eventually yield "something".

So an example of what I mean is maybe the DIK choice leads to a lewd scene of some sort as an immediate reward and the chick choice leads to a scene where she does something funny or nice instead of a lewd scene. At least then we see that it's not just wasted effort until the end.
I won't lie, doing a new walkthrough is time intensive, even using the skip tools in Ren'py. However, given the fact that different paths reveal different parts of the story, personally I find it to be worthwhile. With the walkthrough mod installed, I have three "paths" with different saves.

Something that may make things easier for you. In the "saves" section, if you click the title of the saves page (Page 1, Page 2, etc.) you can change that. Therefore, I have DIK Walkthrough - 1, DIK Walkthrough - 2 (replacing pages 1 and 2), CHICK Walkthrough - 1, CHICK Walkthrough - 2 (replacing pages 6 and 7), etc. All of these allow for expansion as the game goes on. I am just now starting a third walkthrough for Neutral as I am still missing some content. Note that with the way Dr. PinkCake has the game set up, you can also individually name saves, if you prefer to for specific scenes. I am getting the sense that each play through will have it's own specific benefits and content made available that just won't be accessible via other means. While you could choose to use Snappy's mod to get to some of them, having appropriate play through saves may be the only viable option for unforeseen options that may be added in the future.

Reactions: khumak

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Pre-episode 3 : Maya is the best girl
At the end of episode 3 : How could this happened to me ! what a whore ! where's the arsonist when we need one

Yeah, i know how you feel, and peoples seems to forget one thing about Josy :

View attachment 515554
(or made out if you're a gentleman)
why did you fuck me if you are in a relationship ha?
we could've stop at dinner but noooooo, you wanted to get fucked so don't you play some inocent girl when you and i both know what you are :mad:

Josy: ooooooh hell no you didn't just said that :oops:

MC: deal with it, i'm OUT... :whistle:

scene end

pitch to black

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
i just replayed that Bella scene and the part when they talk about how Jill and her go wine tasting and MC asks do you spit or swallow hahahaha i died :LOL::ROFLMAO:
It doesn't mean what you think it means. I used to work with a writer who was, on the side, a professional wine taster. When professionals go to wine tastings, after tasting the wine, they spit it out. Otherwise, they would get really drunk and the value of their professional judgement would be 'wasted.' If your very dirty mind was going somewhere else ... that's a completely different issue.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I'm sure there are more great game here on F95zone but these are just the ones i can remember right now lol... Acting Lessons, Become A Rock Star, City of Broken Dreamers, Halfway House, Unleashed, Long Story Short, The DeLuca Family and one exception Summer's Gone (dev says that incest will be optional, i hope this stays true till the end).
oh fuk i just remembered i forgot Melody, Chains of Pleasure (i'm playing this for Nina only :BootyTime:), Knockout Master, Element-174, Pine Falls, Lancaster Boarding House and Depraved Awakening. Yes i cheated, i had to look at my list of games :giggle:

p.s. I personally got few more i also like but i think this will be enough lol.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
It doesn't mean what you think it means. I used to work with a writer who was, on the side, a professional wine taster. When professionals go to wine tastings, after tasting the wine, they spit it out. Otherwise, they would get really drunk and the value of their professional judgement would be 'wasted.' If your very dirty mind was going somewhere else ... that's a completely different issue.
dude i know what it means, that's why it's funny :)
why would MC asked that question if he doesn't know what wine tasting is? :)

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Is someone able to help me with the abovementioned question? I've try to search this thread for a similar question and I think it has to do with a "persistent" file?
You can use Full save files from OP to unlock all scenes
For that you will have to replace your persistent file to Downloaded file
1st Location- C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Beingadik

2nd Location- Being A DIK 0.4.0\game\saves

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
IDK man this is Doctor pinkcake he planted the seeds that Maya's dad is a psycho I could see one of them dying and you having to pick which one to save like in acting lessons.

My main hope is that accepting the offer from Quinn and once that blows up wont require me to reload a save near the beginning to undo that choice in order to stay and get a good ending with one of the main girls.
This isn't directed personally at you, but since you're the last one who brought it up, you get the mention and quote.

Can everyone give the Acting Lessons finale a break? If anything, DPC has demonstrated versatility in writing, meaning that they don't have to rely upon the same device necessarily for every single story. I mean come on, DPC is not Nicholas Sparks. Now if Derrick got into the DIK Fraternity and burned the house down while drunk, that may seem similar, but still would be a different scenario.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes