Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Plot twist: Camila dies in season 2 cuz MC has not been DiK enough for her,
Dr PinkCake :KEK:

SpikeZg changes his avatar to Derek :PogChamp:
If that happened I'm starting to think he would be cursed :p
Hmm for me Acting Lesson is DPC's preparation for Being A DIK .... and ii think the scenario that happen in Acting Lesson like "burning house" will never happen in this DIK .... becouse if "burning house" happen again in this game ... it means thats already predictable with audience ... and i know that DPC are the developer who like to give us surprise .... for example in this update ... i have no idea that Josy make interaction with Jill ... so in my opinion that will be more interesting encounter that will happen ..... oh man ... i cant wait for season 2 .... and also maybe DPC will need at least 3 season to complete this Being a DIK .... great job DPC
A nice surprise this time nothing too heavy not into all that tragedy stuff and I don't think to play the same trick twice would be the best idea.

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
O yeah i also notice that .... for anyone who pursue the realtionship with Maya and Josy .... besides the neutral or chick affinity .... you can not 1. Drink with Sage in movie night and 2. You cant smoke weed or make out with queen after smoking weed

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Gods

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone explain exactly what's going on between Stephen Jade and Isabella?
Jade and Stephen tried to include Isabella in their sex life as way to 'spice things up' due to their failing mariage, Isabella rejected them and that was that. MC states that in Bella's bio that she doesn't seem like to Jade which I find a tad bit mysterious. So who knows what's going on there.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Most certainly not the MC,99% none of the DIK`s - since they are planning to make a new deal,that DIK`s won`t like.
Whoever that someone is,we see Sage going to the meeting - when MC calls her,she`s dressed up and somewhat in a hurry and at the end Quinn asks if Sage got it done,whatever "it" might be
Yeah, I think that scene is designed to make us think they are talking about the MC because he happened to be there too. That's one thing I don't like about this update, those were the only scenes that advanced the plot in any way...
What do you mean "taking out Sage and someone else"? I went and looked at this scene earlier and it seemed pretty ambiguous to me, I was trying to read between the lines but couldn't really figure out exactly what they were talking about other than they are trying to come up with some sort of plan, presumably to make the HOTs money, which involves using Sage and someone else.

I was leaning towards the MC since she's pointing at someone and this scene seems to be happening around the same time Derek and MC run into the feminist march.
That was more of an asumption than anything else, but considering she may be the one behind Chad's blackmail and Cathy's photo... And in a conversation with Tommy they say that Chad and Sage are the only thing that links the HOTs and the tri-alphas, so maybe they're trying to get them both out of the picture.
yeah, imagine season 2 takes off, MC walks in the room in the DIK house and Rusty and Jacob are talking:

Rusty: what's up man, i was calling you last night, where were you?
Jacob: oh man, you know that HOT latina pledge Camila?, i was balls deep in her, man that girl can fuck, she was screaming so loud that some angry cunt came banging on her door that we keep it down

i don't want to see or hear that kind of scenario :D
Well, that happened with Riona, so... :ROFLMAO:
let me just show you something real quick...

View attachment 515570
Dude. That's mean...

Use this one instead.
screenshot0009.png

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
That`s fucking Aerieth,good luck mate :KEK:

No because - Sage goes to a meeting with someone that is not the MC...
It's not Arieth. Arieth is at the spin the dildo game in her HOT uniform and this chick is at the water cooler wearing a completely different outfit.

Also I don't see why MC not being the one meeting Sage matters. The way they talk about it is "a game of chess". If Sage is this move, who is the next move? I don't see any indication that the person meeting with Sage is the one they are discussing in this scene and like I said I still don't really know what this scene is trying to imply.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
O yeah i also notice that .... for anyone who pursue the realtionship with Maya and Josy .... besides the neutral or chick affinity .... you can not 1. Drink with Sage in movie night and 2. You cant smoke weed or make out with queen after smoking weed
not true. I still drink and fucked Sage, and smoked weed and had sex with Quinn, and still get the polygamy relationship.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway. Finished my DIK playthrough. Got some leftover Rewards and Scenes that I hope to unlock through the Neutral/Chick path.

Couple of funny scenes:
Quinn's face when Josy says she's Tommy's step sister.
One question, Quinn talks about taking out Sage and someone else. Who could be that someone else? Rusty? The MC? Does she mean Rusty with the Cathy Rooster photo?
That's what I thought. The main issue was that their supplier didn't want to bring in the huge shipment of illegal steroids for the jocks because of all the attention Chad's attack attracted. Quinn's thought process at that point went to Tommy and his invitation to make the DIKs the scapegoat in any shenanigans that would shake up the status quo. So she gets her hands on the DIK laptop and posts Cathy's photo using the DIK account.
With all the attention now on the DIKs the shipment for the jocks can come in. What's funny is that viewed in this light, it's entirely possible that the incriminating photos that made Chad go berserk was Quinn's doing. Because she was bringing in drugs for the DIK and HOT addicts and casual users and needed to divert the administration's attention.
I'm not entirely sure what Sage has to do with all of it, but according to her it's Quinn who would have to come clean to the DIKs, so I'm assuming some sort of compromise was reached. Since this latest shenanigan would have put two of the campus fraternities in hot water with the administration.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Jade and Stephen tried to include Isabella in their sex life as way to 'spice things up' due to their failing mariage, Isabella rejected them and that was that. MC states that in Bella's bio that she doesn't seem like to Jade which I find a tad bit mysterious. So who knows what's going on there.
Bella being a librarian is perfect for this character. lol :) This woman herself is an unopened book full of information. She has secrets about herself we don't know, she knows stuff about Jill she has yet to tell us about, she knows things about Jade, and let's not forget Tybalt. Granted no one likes him but I'm sure Bella knows something the rest of us don't that makes her dislike him even more; whether that's also tied to Jade and the Burke family I have no clue. Who knows what else Bella has info-wise about other characters we know.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Bella being a librarian is perfect for this character. lol :) This woman herself is an unopened book full of information. She has secrets about herself we don't know, she knows stuff about Jill she has yet to tell us about, she knows things about Jade, and let's not forget Tybalt. Granted no one likes him but I'm sure Bella knows something the rest of us don't that makes her dislike him even more; whether that's also tied to Jade and the Burke family I have no clue. Who knows what else Bella has info-wise about other characters we know.
Indeed she could be privy on a lot of secrets.
She could be our Deep Throat in more than one way then ! Can't wait for next update :D

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Anyway. Finished my DIK playthrough. Got some leftover Rewards and Scenes that I hope to unlock through the Neutral/Chick path.

Couple of funny scenes:
Quinn's face when Josy says she's Tommy's step sister.
That's what I thought. The main issue was that their supplier didn't want to bring in the huge shipment of illegal steroids for the jocks because of all the attention Chad's attack attracted. Quinn's thought process at that point went to Tommy and his invitation to make the DIKs the scapegoat in any shenanigans that would shake up the status quo. So she gets her hands on the DIK laptop and posts Cathy's photo using the DIK account.
With all the attention now on the DIKs the shipment for the jocks can come in. What's funny is that viewed in this light, it's entirely possible that the incriminating photos that made Chad go berserk was Quinn's doing. Because she was bringing in drugs for the DIK and HOT addicts and casual users and needed to divert the administration's attention.
I'm not entirely sure what Sage has to do with all of it, but according to her it's Quinn who would have to come clean to the DIKs, so I'm assuming some sort of compromise was reached. Since this latest shenanigan would have put two of the campus fraternities in hot water with the administration.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
About the Jill is MC's aunt theory:

MC's mother died when he was born, which means he doesn't remember her. Jill said she remembers her sister, and assuming that Jill isn't much older than MC (my guess is she is one or two years older than MC) she would also be too young to remember her sister if they were the same person, and she says she has her memories and mementos of her.

My initial thought was that they were indeed the same person, I must confess, but almost instantly I discarded that idea because of what I said regarding Jill's age, and especially because this would bring incest to the game, which I believe DPC will not include (unless he changed his mind).

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes