Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes, I also think she may be a Burgmeister or Royce. Like I predicted, Rusty is actually a Burgmeister. I had mentioned that The Pink Rose's bouncer had called Rusty, Mr. B, and we knew Rusty was someone from a big family, like it seems Jill also is.

View attachment 515740
When Jill was talking about her family she only mentioned her sister and I don't think she would neglect to say if she had a brother or anything but I'd say she is a Royce

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Can play now the walkthrough is finally posted and while I search for that damn special render in the "library" (there are a lot of brown books in the center of the scene angles at roughly 45 degrees *argl*) I came across this situation and can't grasp her problem.

She just has to avoid thinking about splashing water, waterfalls, gentle trickles or majestic streams...
:ROFLMAO:

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
When Jill was talking about her family she only mentioned her sister and I don't think she would neglect to say if she had a brother or anything but I'd say she is a Royce
Yeah I think it makes sense for her to be somehow related to one of the school families as she appears to have a closer relationship to some of the school staff that just that of a student. The fact she can just call up Cathy in the middle of the night seems to show this.

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
I'm a bit torn on this episode of the game. Overall I think the writing is really strong and most of the character moments really hit here, managing to really elevate the game from a storytelling perspective. Furthermore, most of the romantics arc are very well done, again my opinion, and manage to feel distinct while also adding a lot of depth to character like Jill or Sage, hell even someone like Riona, who could easily remain very superficial in games like this. However, having written all that, I also felt that from a narrative perspective the Maya/Josie story really stumbled. Naturally expressing opinions here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry about the wall of text behind the spoiler bar and I realize I'm probably in the minority with this complaint. I just think about storytelling far too much and, to the credit of this game, it actually makes me appreciate, or in this case be critical of, a lot of the choices it makes.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Can play now the walkthrough is finally posted and while I search for that damn special render in the "library" (there are a lot of brown books in the center of the scene angles at roughly 45 degrees *argl*) I came across this situation and can't grasp her problem.

She just has to avoid thinking about splashing water, waterfalls, gentle trickles or majestic streams...
:ROFLMAO:
It's here (red circle):

screenshot0016.png

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Something I wanted to discuss with you guys is Hell Week. I know a lot of people don't seem to care about MC getting credit for most of the tasks but there is that fabled special prize to consider.

* Gay guard catcher the MC got the credit for (potentially twice lol).
* Drinking the beers I assume is a 50/50.
* Giving a wedgie to the nerds? Not sure that the DIKs will even accept the "really staged" video the MC has for this.
* Wearing the helmet I think you can split close to 50/50 or even wear it more than Derek if you do it strategically and still get most if not all content.
* Sexy car wash could be a 50/50, could be swayed by who wears the DIK helmet and also could be swayed by Derek fucking the teacher.
* Getting dick signed is an easy point for the MC and seems to have no consequences.
* Get slapped by three girls I think the MC wins this? I honestly can't remember the slaps that happen in episode three.
* Prank the Alphas is another easy point for the MC if you choose to do it.
* Egging the preps hasn't been done yet, if we get the chance to do it then it could have consequences with Jill.

The sexual tasks are where things get interesting. Sex outdoors and sex with a feminist can be completed by both MC and Derek on the same night. If you chose to smoke weed (I couldn't hit that button fast enough and I didn't even know what's coming next :KEK:) then Jacob will witness him on the roof with Quinn for sex outdoors.

The MC gets the chance to fuck a feminist and a teacher in one go and I think this is the only way for him to meet both of these goals. The only issue with this is I am pretty sure it will have huge consequences later in the story and they're unlikely to be positive (other than Tybalt's reaction :LUL:).

What do you guys think, is it actually possible for MC to win this contest without fucking Jade?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You guys are too harsh with Josy and Maya! What they did was that terrible?
Yeah, it was pretty bad. Personally I don't think people are harsh enough. They're both "users", especially Maya. I'm not saying MC is a saint of course, he's an asshole for pursuing either of them, but that's forced onto us for some stupid reason. If I were given the "Don't get involved with either of these bitches" option at the very start, that's what I'd have picked.

That said, I'm certain my own personal experiences are influencing my views (on Maya in particular), so take my hatred and opinions with a grain of salt.

Anyway, it's weird. For episode 1-2 Jill was my best girl and I actually disliked Quinn, a lot. Quinn was a complete bitch, but at least she was honest about it, and that's something I can respect. For Ep 3 Quinn really grew on me, and after Ep4 she's essentially tied with Jill, if not slightly above her, and they're basically polar opposites in a lot of ways.

During the party in Ep4 when there was a mention of moaning coming from Rusty's (I believe?) room I actually found myself thinking "Huh, hope that wasn't Quinn in there with him...".

She's still not a super healthy "relationship" choice (a lot of fun, yes, but not exactly breakfast in bed with cuddles material), but if things keep going like they are...who knows. She's obviously into some shady sneaky shit, so I guess we'll see.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
This isn't directed personally at you, but since you're the last one who brought it up, you get the mention and quote.

Can everyone give the Acting Lessons finale a break? If anything, DPC has demonstrated versatility in writing, meaning that they don't have to rely upon the same device necessarily for every single story. I mean come on, DPC is not Nicholas Sparks. Now if Derrick got into the DIK Fraternity and burned the house down while drunk, that may seem similar, but still would be a different scenario.
It is not that we believe DPC will actually burn the house down... literally, in BADIK, but most expect that "something" is going to happen...

Not a full on game of thrones all your favorites are gonna get it, but, something....

You really think that it will be just a fun romp from start to finish? I hope so, but I think not.

We are already seeing signs afoot. M&J, Whatever the hell Quinn is up to. It not going to end well for somebody. House fire? Probably not. But who knows?
Car Crash? Overdose? Fall off a roof?

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
Something I wanted to discuss with you guys is Hell Week. I know a lot of people don't seem to care about MC getting credit for most of the tasks but there is that fabled special prize to consider.

* Gay guard catcher the MC got the credit for (potentially twice lol).
* Drinking the beers I assume is a 50/50.
* Giving a wedgie to the nerds? Not sure that the DIKs will even accept the "really staged" video the MC has for this.
* Wearing the helmet I think you can split close to 50/50 or even wear it more than Derek if you do it strategically and still get most if not all content.
* Sexy car wash could be a 50/50, could be swayed by who wears the DIK helmet and also could be swayed by Derek fucking the teacher.
* Getting dick signed is an easy point for the MC and seems to have no consequences.
* Get slapped by three girls I think the MC wins this? I honestly can't remember the slaps that happen in episode three.
* Prank the Alphas is another easy point for the MC if you choose to do it.
* Egging the preps hasn't been done yet, if we get the chance to do it then it could have consequences with Jill.

The sexual tasks are where things get interesting. Sex outdoors and sex with a feminist can be completed by both MC and Derek on the same night. If you chose to smoke weed (I couldn't hit that button fast enough and I didn't even know what's coming next :KEK:) then Jacob will witness him on the roof with Quinn for sex outdoors.

The MC gets the chance to fuck a feminist and a teacher in one go and I think this is the only way for him to meet both of these goals. The only issue with this is I am pretty sure it will have huge consequences later in the story and they're unlikely to be positive (other than Tybalt's reaction :LUL:).

What do you guys think, is it actually possible for MC to win this contest without fucking Jade?

WooperDooper

May 14, 2018
After finally having the time, this is my tier-list for the first season.

View attachment 515615

Sage: I already talked about Sage, you can check my previous comment from my profile. She is the best.

Jill: I actually liked her the most in 0.3. She is pretty awesome, my only criticism from past posts does not mean I dislike her. I only want more meaningful interactions to happen with her, like deep level shit. At the moment she is pretty vanilla. I often use criticism to help something I liked for to get better. She lacked the screentime Sage had at the 0.4 so can't wait for more things happening with her.

Melanie: I had the hots for this girl since I first saw her, her eyes glamours me with that hair style. I wanted to get closer to her since the start. Pretty mesmerising face.

Envy: This woman is the kind of woman I would like to be with if I wanted someone higher age than me. Pretty much breathtaking. Her Swyper chat was a suprise, but a welcome one.

Mona&Camila: Sweetest duo. More Mona especially please.

Jade: Usual stepmom material.

Derek: So I'm probably minority but I disliked Derek's route a lot and his reactions in the 0.4. He fell from grace for me. He calls MC and overreacting baby when he is at his lowest, then argues and goes into slap-fiesta with him when MC calls out his dumb shit.
He is a funny guy but not the best friend material. I prefer the Realest Bros that I listed.

I already talked a lot about the other two who shall not be named.
Appreciate you putting Melanie that high man, that shower scene was so fucking hot

• Love
Reactions: Esp``

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Yeah we all know we forgot to egg the preps but is this actually gonna matter much? It's pretty obvious to me that we're not meant to be able to complete all 12 tasks. Rusty even states when they reel off the list at the start of episode three that fucking a teacher is "impossible". The fact that we did the impossible task clearly makes up for this and the DIKs are gonna be hella impressed with that.

My question is whether the MC can beat Derek for the special prize without fucking Jade and potentially causing some serious drama later on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jose100 and Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes