desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
DrPinkCake You might wanna look over the script for the Jade scene if you don't go for the roleplay. It sounds very awkward because the non roleplay path just replaces the word "mommy" and "son" with their names.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Could someone tell me what path has the least amount of content to the highest
Most content, particularly if you include character development and revealing surprising depth : Quinn Route.

Least Content : Despite having way too much time dedicated to them this episode (and in previous episodes) - Josy and Maya, because they're both shallow whores and everyone with half a brain saw that shit coming a mile away and both of them leave you with blue balls even if you do decide to pursue them.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Y'all tripping. Jill isn't the MC's aunt lol, or his sister.

She's actually his mother and he is actually his own father and at the end of the game they will travel back through time to escape Tybalt the stalker.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Could someone tell me what path has the least amount of content to the highest
Almost the same I would think. DIK path unlocked all but 4 of the Rewards and 5 of the Scenes. And that's assuming I didn't miss anything.
About the Jill is MC's aunt theory:

MC's mother died when he was born, which means he doesn't remember her. Jill said she remembers her sister, and assuming that Jill isn't much older than MC (my guess is she is one or two years older than MC) she would also be too young to remember her sister if they were the same person, and she says she has her memories and mementos of her.
2 years older than MC. She's a 3rd year per her conversation with Josy.
Speaking of Jill, I suspect she may be a Burgmeister, possibly even Rusty's cousin or sister or a Royce.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Despite having way too much time dedicated to them this episode (and in previous episodes) - Josy and Maya, because they're both shallow whores and everyone with half a brain saw that shit coming a mile away and both of them leave you with blue balls even if you do decide to pursue them.
You guys are too harsh with Josy and Maya! What they did was that terrible? I, for one, enjoyed their content and saw this outcome miles away. And my wish was that we could get both girls at the same time. Thank you, DPC! :D :love:

Josy and Maya threesome sleep.png

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Well, you'll get good content with Sage and Quinn so there is that if that's your thing.
Its a really complicated trigger, or lots of people are talking out their ass. I have a Huge DIK character, who drank and screwed around with Sage and generally fucked around with everyone (except Quinn's prostitutes). If I smoke weed and fuck Quinn, Josy+Maya friendzones you. If I don't smoke weed, they accept threesome.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
D

Deleted member 1767426

As part of the recent decline in milk buyers, we have recently been offering a model with a drink of your choice. The model has been provided as part of our desire to satisfy our customers to the fullest by giving them an unlimited supply of their preferred milk. The menu is as below:

Bloody Mary*- Ah this is a classic. The Bloody Mary has been around for decades and gives a taste of a real MILF. Nothing says a real f*** you like drinking straight your bully's mom's titty. The milk itself is whole and comes with a real bad woman of your choice from the following: Jade, Bella and MC's mom

Sweet Virgin**- Some desire older milk while others desire younger milk. As part of our decision to branch out to the younger crowd, we have introduced the Sweet Virgin specifically made for those teens who dream of romance and inevitably breaking a young girl's heart by being unfaithful. As for the milk, it is fat-free and has a tiny bit of salt for those who know they are incapable of reaching such a high class girl and as thus, suffer from crippling anxiety. The model included is: Jill

Old Woman- For the young teen who decided to f*** everything in existence. The lactose intolerant milk comes with our famous mystery serum so try at your own expense. The model included is: That one grandma Derek f***ed

Hoes and tricks***- This milk is lactose free and comes with a potential side of STDs, UTIs or a purple eye. Some of our models are incapable of producing milk so produce your own milk ;) The models are: Any of the HOTs

And recently added to the menu:

Cheating Whore- Remember a time when you used to like a girl but she turned out to be two-faced. Yeah, I member. She f***ed up so bad you just want to get away from her. This milk comes rat poison in case you get tired of hearing the shit that comes out of her mouth. The models are: Maya, Josy

*The model may or may not be your bully's mom. She may or may not want to f*** you so please act responsibly.
**The model may or may not be a virgin. We take no responsibility if the model was used for their unintended purpose.
***The model may leave you with damage on sensitive parts of your body. In case you receive herpes, please visit a doctor and don't be a dumbass again.

Thank you for trying out our famous world-class milks.

Last edited by a moderator:

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
After finally having the time, this is my tier-list for the first season.

View attachment 515615

Sage: I already talked about Sage, you can check my previous comment from my profile. She is the best.

Jill: I actually liked her the most in 0.3. She is pretty awesome, my only criticism from past posts does not mean I dislike her. I only want more meaningful interactions to happen with her, like deep level shit. At the moment she is pretty vanilla. I often use criticism to help something I liked for to get better. She lacked the screentime Sage had at the 0.4 so can't wait for more things happening with her.

Melanie: I had the hots for this girl since I first saw her, her eyes glamours me with that hair style. I wanted to get closer to her since the start. Pretty mesmerising face.

Envy: This woman is the kind of woman I would like to be with if I wanted someone higher age than me. Pretty much breathtaking. Her Swyper chat was a suprise, but a welcome one.

Mona&Camila: Sweetest duo. More Mona especially please.

Jade: Usual stepmom material.

Derek: So I'm probably minority but I disliked Derek's route a lot and his reactions in the 0.4. He fell from grace for me. He calls MC and overreacting baby when he is at his lowest, then argues and goes into slap-fiesta with him when MC calls out his dumb shit.
He is a funny guy but not the best friend material. I prefer the Realest Bros that I listed.

I already talked a lot about the other two who shall not be named.
Not bad. Mine is somewhat similar;

BaDIK01.png

SS+: Quinn, know you're not a fan, but in this last episode she jumped way up for me. Isabella had been my second favorite LI in game since episode 2, but Quinn even managed to edge her out this update for me.

S: Jill is basically too perfect, and I'm not even sure my CHICK MC is worthy. The HOTS listed are the sexiest in the sorority aside from Sage and Quinn.

A: Riona had kind of a lackluster update, but she's still sexy as fuck.

B: Zoey is the girl I'm most interested to see more of. I'm pretty sure that it's only a matter of time before she makes an appearance, whether that is brief or more permanent in game, I'm curious to see. I'm calling her reappearance as a major cliffhanger in a future episode, because it will massively affect the MC.

C: Karen Rebeca Johnson is just so close to B tier. If only she can get over her dislike of dogs. I mean, only monsters don't like dogs, Karen Rebeca Johnson!

D: I mean if Derek was willing to bite the bullet with Lydia, how can I not?

By the way, thanks to Monetauro for making that tier list. Amusing to think through how the girls in BaDIK should be ranked.

HyperNinja7

Oct 10, 2017

MC's mother died when he was born, which means he doesn't remember her. Jill said she remembers her sister, and assuming that Jill isn't much older than MC (my guess is she is one or two years older than MC) she would also be too young to remember her sister if they were the same person, and she says she has her memories and mementos of her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My initial thought was that they were indeed the same person, I must confess, but almost instantly I discarded that idea because of what I said regarding Jill's age, and especially because this would bring incest to the game, which I believe DPC will not include (unless he changed his mind).
I can 100% see why you’d think this but in my opinion I don’t think that DPC would do this as his style/previous work doesn’t m suggest so. Although this could just be DPC changing up his style if this theory is true I guess.

Anyway, it will be interesting to learn more about Jill’s in the future episodes for sure. :)

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
Most content, particularly if you include character development and revealing surprising depth : Quinn Route.

Least Content : Despite having way too much time dedicated to them this episode (and in previous episodes) - Josy and Maya, because they're both shallow whores and everyone with half a brain saw that shit coming a mile away and both of them leave you with blue balls even if you do decide to pursue them.
Have problems with Maya & Josie. Hint: It's not them... It's you.

Maybe?

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Its a really complicated trigger, or lots of people are talking out their ass. I have a Huge DIK character, who drank and screwed around with Sage and generally fucked around with everyone (except Quinn's prostitutes). If I smoke weed and fuck Quinn, Josy+Maya friendzones you. If I don't smoke weed, they accept threesome.
It's not complicated at all. If you're DIK affinity they reject you if you're Neutral or CHICK they accept. You went from Neutral affinity to DIK affinity by choosing to smoke weed as it's a major choice hence that changes your outcome, but if you had made one less major DIK choice earlier in the game the choice to smoke weed would not change the outcome.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's not complicated at all. If you're DIK affinity they reject you if you're Neutral or CHICK they accept. You went from Neutral affinity to DIK affinity by choosing to smoke weed as it's a major choice hence that changes your outcome, but if you had made one less major DIK choice earlier in the game the choice to smoke weed would not change the outcome.
I guess. So only the major choices affect stuff? What's the point of the sliding scale then? Cus I was solidly in the huge dick area.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Idk if it is just me or more people out there but I would like to see Romantic option for Quinn as well, When Sage tell MC that Quinn likes him and talks about him a lot, I was hoping there would be more
nah it's not only you i can think of like 88 other names of people like you :sneaky:

i think DPC has teased us with a path for almost every side girl in this update, in the humble Riona camp we are very excited to see what's going to happen.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I guess. So only the major choices affect stuff? What's the point of the sliding scale then? Cus I was solidly in the huge dick area.
No, but for this particular choice it is only based on major choices. There's lots of other things that can be done in the game based off your DIK score or RP but this one is not affected by those.

Reactions: desmosome

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Almost the same I would think. DIK path unlocked all but 4 of the Rewards and 5 of the Scenes. And that's assuming I didn't miss anything.
2 years older than MC. She's a 3rd year per her conversation with Josy.
Speaking of Jill, I suspect she may be a Burgmeister, possibly even Rusty's cousin or sister or a Royce.
Yes, I also think she may be a Burgmeister or Royce. Like I predicted, Rusty is actually a Burgmeister. I had mentioned that The Pink Rose's bouncer had called Rusty, Mr. B, and we knew Rusty was someone from a big family, like it seems Jill also is.

Strip Club - Mr. B.jpg

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

My initial thought was that they were indeed the same person, I must confess, but almost instantly I discarded that idea because of what I said regarding Jill's age, and especially because this would bring incest to the game, which I believe DPC will not include (unless he changed his mind).
Oh he won't change his mind trust me on that. DPC decides to add in Incest and BaDIK gets booted off Patreon. He's obviously not going to do that so I wouldn't fuss to much over it. Just a red herring he decided to throw in imo to get people to think that.

The games produced by DrPinkCake don't include any illegal or forbidden content according to the Patreon TOS. - From his Patreon page

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes