Yume3Dx

Oct 11, 2018
You any good with console commands? I haven't tried the name change in a while but I think that was the right commands.

Console, Shift + O

mc ; see actual name
mc = u'newname' ; change name
mc ; verify new name
Yes I'm other games also when I'm pressing shift + O it is not opening the console, or do I need to press it in the main menu?

Reactions: Mikedazz1

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
If you're successful with Maya and Josy you can't get the Jade scene, they happen at the same time in the story. You should see Jade drive off looking pissed off when you don't show up.
Fluck, that was it. Darn it. Yes, I understand now.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Are all renders unlockable on every path? Like eg. when staying at Isabella's home or Sage etc? Or ar the secret renders only collectable when doing every path?

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Yeah we all know we forgot to egg the preps but is this actually gonna matter much? It's pretty obvious to me that we're not meant to be able to complete all 12 tasks. Rusty even states when they reel off the list at the start of episode three that fucking a teacher is "impossible". The fact that we did the impossible task clearly makes up for this and the DIKs are gonna be hella impressed with that.

My question is whether the MC can beat Derek for the special prize without fucking Jade and potentially causing some serious drama later on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xirco

Oct 10, 2019
So i just got rejected by Josy and Maya, do you actually get the chance of being with both of them or is it always a rejection from the both of them?

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I don't understand this theory that only one of them will be admitted to the DIKs. Is it just because of him holding up one jacket? Because that's a really big leap to take based off that IMO.

It's very clearly stated that either both of them get in or neither of them do.

Rusty resigning as president to let MC join DIK's makes no sense to me whatsoever, why would he care about the MC that much? They barely know each other.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It's not Arieth. Arieth is at the spin the dildo game in her HOT uniform and this chick is at the water cooler wearing a completely different outfit.

Also I don't see why MC not being the one meeting Sage matters. The way they talk about it is "a game of chess". If Sage is this move, who is the next move? I don't see any indication that the person meeting with Sage is the one they are discussing in this scene and like I said I still don't really know what this scene is trying to imply.
Yup my bad with Aerieth

It matters because all 3 scenes are connected,there`s tension,Riona is really worried,Quinn says she`s gonna "use" Sage(not use her literally,just tell her what to do) and Sage goes to a meeting with someone that`s not the MC.
MC has no pull,he`s just a freshman "nobody" making friends - he has no pull,no influence,no reason for Riona to have that reaction:
At the end of ep Quinn asks Sage did she got it done,whatever "it" was "it" did not include MC in any way.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
We won't get the chance anymore, Hell Week is over.
I think this (forgetting about the task Egg the preps) is what MC is referring to when he says he has a weird feeling.
What consequences do you think this omission will have? Will they still pass Hell Week without it? Could Derek had taken care of this task behind the screen, like he did with the sex outdoors and feminist tasks? Could Derek also forgot about it and someone else ending up saving their asses by pretending they did it (maybe Jill...)?

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
When Jill was talking about her family she only mentioned her sister and I don't think she would neglect to say if she had a brother or anything but I'd say she is a Royce
Since Jill seems to be from a prominent family, that's exactly why I don't think Tybalt will prove to be that big of an obstacle, sure he can try to do something to sabotage Jill's relationship with MC but should he try to do that is when I think we'll see her other side. Since it's involving someone she cares deeply about.

Last edited:

WooperDooper

May 14, 2018
Moments like this make me think Tommy really cares about the diks though. I mean if he cares enough about the MC to start explaining stuff to him, he should care about Rusty and the other diks (people who he's been friends with for at least a year) too right?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
If MC doesn't get into the DIKs because they didn't egg the preps, I'm pledging either the Tri-Betas for some more kickass Dungeons and Gremlins game-time, or the HOTs because they have a fucking pool AND a sauna in their basement. I'll wear the damn cheerleading outfit, I don't care.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes