E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Ok, there's way too much misinformation being spread about the Maya and Josy route in this thread. Not trying to be rude to you but I don't understand why people keep posting incorrect info about this.

For them to accept you in the relationship is ONLY based on affinity (NOT POINTS). DIK affinity no, Neutral/CHICK affinity yes.

For you to sleep with them both you only need to have fucked Josy in episode two and stayed home with Maya in episode three (not have the threesome with Quinn/Riona). Not affected by DIK points or RP.

These are the only things that influence this route.
I don't know who you are trying to reply about the misinformation. I stand by everything I said in my post. And I slept with Josy in both my saves. Both being in neutral affinity, one being a massive DIK and the other a massive chick.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
speaking of misinformation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, you are actually Neutral affinity in this even though the phone says DIK affinity (phone is bugged). Check at the end of the game completion screen.

I don't know who you are trying to reply about the misinformation. I stand by everything I said in my post. And I slept with Josy in both my saves. Both being in neutral affinity, one being a massive DIK and the other a massive chick.
What you said in your post is wrong. You said CHICK route you can sleep with both and DIK route you can't. That is not true.

Reactions: Forodrim

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Well, you said it yourself. You didn't do a playthrough with Dik affinity. In both cases your affinity was neutral. That's why you got them on both playthroughs. Dik Affinity and having Massive Dik scale is not the same. As to why you weren't able to sleep with both on one of the playthroughs, I guess in your massive Dik playthrough you went for Quinn and Riona threesome instead of Maya's scene?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I get that part,I don`t think MC is going to be the next move(Ofcourse I can be wrong),not even going to "Quinn using people" thing,what can he do,realisticly speaking - lets say someone intentionally provoked Chad to attack the MC,MC in that scenario was completly passive,why because he has no pull,no influence,no power - In other words,I don`t see MC`s usefulness for Quinn`s plans
Yeah, if you want keep using the chess analogy, MC is at best a sacrificial pawn when plotting out moves. He might have been upgraded to a knight after kicking Chad's ass, but only within the DIKs, and I doubt Quinn gives much of a shit about their internal politics aside from who's in charge.

Realistically speaking, MC is actually closer to being the guy who places the cardboard chess-piece cutouts on the big board so the audience can see wtf is going on, or the guy who brings the players water. He's not even on the board, but he is "present" because Quinn kinda likes him. :LOL:

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
So what did I miss, woke up few minutes ago. I see that there is some "misinformation" going around. Please enlighten me what's happening :ROFLMAO:
Every time someone asks about Maya/Josy relationship (which happens every 30 minutes) someone responds with completely wrong info. It's happened four or five times just in the last few hours. I get that people are trying to help but they are doing the opposite of helping by posting completely misleading info and I'm just pointing that out, because the correct info has been posted many times by many people and is in the walkthrough.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Every time someone asks about Maya/Josy relationship (which happens every 30 minutes) someone responds with completely wrong info. It's happened four or five times just in the last few hours. I get that people are trying to help but they are doing the opposite of helping by posting completely misleading info and I'm just pointing that out, because the correct info has been posted many times by many people and is in the walkthrough.
Thanks for telling me man, I don't think I can be much help in this subject :ROFLMAO: about Josy & Maya because I haven't pushed my self to do a playthrought just for them.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Nice breakdown although I disagree with a couple of those points. I'm pretty sure MC was given credit for Gay guard catcher due to getting slapped during it (thanks for reminding me of that slap). He also does Gay guard catcher again in the strip club if you chose to party without limits. I also think MC gets credit for the slaps because he had two out of three when the task was completed.
Meaning also, there are no ties. Close calls are decided by chance, so all bets are off.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Yeah, this will be the first full update he has had without having another job so it will be interesting to see what kind of timeframe it will be, it's very likely it will be 4 months again.
I think there is a chance it will be sooner than people think. The three different routes, plus all the phone content and the tennis minigame probably added quite a lot of development time. If the first episode of season two is more straightforward, and with the phone systems all now in place for future updates, it should come quicker than this update did.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
SS+: Quinn, know you're not a fan, but in this last episode she jumped way up for me. Isabella had been my second favorite LI in game since episode 2, but Quinn even managed to edge her out this update for me.

S: Jill is basically too perfect, and I'm not even sure my CHICK MC is worthy. The HOTS listed are the sexiest in the sorority aside from Sage and Quinn.

D: I mean if Derek was willing to bite the bullet with Lydia, how can I not?
SS+: Yeah I didn't like Quinn since the first days of the university when she leads the MC on then kicks out him naked to the campus. I picked the angry response to her apology then ignored her for rest of the time. Her background activity and looks are also does not raise much of a affection from me. That's just my view, to each of his own. Still I have to accept she was at her best in this version.

S: Just like I said I need something from Jill that ties her into earth. Some defining characteristics. She could be more jealous about other girls or she could think college and lessons are meaningless since she has her family. These are just very forced examples I conjured now. Something more grounded and complex would be nice. For now she is just an angel, a perfect girl for every man. For other games I would be ok but this developer showed us how much of a better writer he can be, so I expect more from Jill at the future.

D: I have 2 perspectives about Derek right now;
First outside of the story as an objective eye, he feels like just a failsafe that the developer created and put into the game. If MC does not like to do something. Derek does. Need a slap, check. Need to fuck a teacher,outdoor sex,stupid hat on all the time? Check. It does not matter if MC does anything, if he doesn't, Derek will. In the earlier versions he is the one who puts MC into joining DIK's. I remember I did not even wanted to enter to the DIK's but I was stuck with this guy since he wanted in. He feels very forced in that regard.

Secondly is what I wrote about before. He could've been a better friend when MC was at his lowest.

Yes. In the phone contacts.
Holy smokes, man you are a lifesaver ! Never knew about these options. :PogChamp:

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Meaning also, there are no ties. Close calls are decided by chance, so all bets are off.
Ahhh there ya go. Yeah I remembered that MC won I just didn't recall the circumstances. No alzheimers here just too much weed :KEK:

IDK about all bets are off though. Some of the tasks are gonna be split like the beers, but with the DIK helmet you can choose to wear it a lot more than Derek if you want to. I think the only time it makes a big difference is whether you have it on during the Jill sleepover scene. Other than that you can wear it all the time with no real consequences (you can still pass the Bella lunch scene with the helmet on as long as you get enough points elsewhere).

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Moments like this make me think Tommy really cares about the diks though. I mean if he cares enough about the MC to start explaining stuff to him, he should care about Rusty and the other diks (people who he's been friends with for at least a year) too right?
wtf when is that scene?

Reactions: Deoku
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes