E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
What you said in your post is wrong. You said CHICK route you can sleep with both and DIK route you can't. That is not true.
I said I managed to get both girls in both my saves: one being a Massive DIK, where I can't sleep with both of them; one being a Massive Chick, where I can sleep with both of them (by choosing the third option: sleep on the floor) which was not viable in my DIK save.

And I added that both were neutral affinity, but that was actually up to smoking the joint or not decision. After I accepted or rejected to smoke weed, I become either of DIK or Chick affinity. But that is irrelevant to what happened prior. Here are the prints that say I'm not wrong in what I claim:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope this clarified everything.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I still think Tommy's a jackass. I believe he only says so after Rusty had a talk with him, because before that there were a couple of scenes with Rusty, where he finds out Tommy's being jackass to MC, doesn't tell MC anything et.c., so Rusty promised to have a talk with Tommy

Reactions: Iruna. and RanchFTW

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I said I managed to get both girls in both my saves: one being a Massive DIK, where I can't sleep with both of them; one being a Massive Chick, where I can sleep with both of them (by choosing the third option: sleep on the floor) which was not viable in my DIK save.

And I added that both were neutral affinity, but that was actually up to smoking the joint or not decision. After I accepted or rejected to smoke weed, I become either of DIK or Chick affinity. But that is irrelevant to what happened prior. Here are the prints that say I'm not wrong in what I claim:

I hope this clarified everything.
None of what you're saying is relevant to what I am saying about your post. The part of my post related to affinity was in response to the other several posts where people were giving misinformation about actually getting the relationship. The part of my post aimed at you was about sleeping with both of them (a completely separate event). Please read what I wrote again.

You said you have to be a CHICK to sleep with both of them and if you are a DIK you can't. That is not true:

The difference being that if you are a chick you can sleep with both of them by choosing to sleep on the floor, while being a DIK only lets you sleep with either one or the other.
The only thing which influences sleeping with both is whether you have fucked Josy in episode two and stayed with Maya in episode three. Hence stating that you need to be a CHICK to get that option is false. If someone wanted that outcome and followed your advice they could waste hours playing a CHICK route and still not get to sleep with both because they decided not to fuck Josy.

Reactions: look_skywalker

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
None of what you're saying is relevant to what I am saying about your post. The part of my post related to affinity was in response to the other several posts where people were giving misinformation about actually getting the relationship. The part of my post aimed at you was about sleeping with both of them (a completely separate event). Please read what I wrote again.

You said you have to be a CHICK to sleep with both of them and if you are a DIK you can't. That is not true.

The only thing which influences sleeping with both is whether you have fucked Josy in episode two and stayed with Maya in episode three. Hence stating that you need to be a CHICK to get that option is false.
I'm sorry, but the fault is yours for the misunderstanding. You replied to me about misinformation, like I had something to do with what you wrote before, while I was replying to a different member who was asking about if it was possible to get the girls while being a DIK. And everything I said is right, as of the current version [v0.4.0].

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I'm sorry, but the fault is yours for the misunderstanding. You replied to me about misinformation, like I had something to do with what you wrote before, while I was replying to a different member who was asking about if it was possible to get the girls while being a DIK. And everything I said is right, as of the current version [v0.4.0].
I replied to you about misinformation because your post contains misinformation and was the latest one that did.

Everything you said is not right as I have pointed out three times at this point. Being a CHICK/DIK has nothing to do with whether you get the option to sleep with both of them and that is exactly what you said. I really can't state it any simpler than this.

Reactions: look_skywalker

SgtSchniedel

Aug 9, 2018
Where the fuck are all these plants in Bella's house? Combined with the horrible nonsensical navigation it's just such a tedious time sink. Searched the thread and nobody seems provide a guide or anything...

snelly

Apr 29, 2017
Where the fuck are all these plants in Bella's house? Combined with the horrible nonsensical navigation it's just such a tedious time sink. Searched the thread and nobody seems provide a guide or anything...
The walkthrough states that there are 17 but you only need to get half right to get the points. Just do about 10 to be on the save side.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

KKona

Jun 30, 2017
I think the dad's probably gonna end up biting the bullet at some point, at least that's what it seems to be leading up to in my opinion. On the bright side, this would open up many opportunities for the ladies to come "comfort" you:)

snelly

Apr 29, 2017
I think the dad's probably gonna end up biting the bullet at some point, at least that's what it seems to be leading up to in my opinion. On the bright side, this would open up many opportunities for the ladies to come "comfort" you:)
Pretty sure he dies and you find out the truth about your mother during the funeral

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I think there is a chance it will be sooner than people think. The three different routes, plus all the phone content and the tennis minigame probably added quite a lot of development time. If the first episode of season two is more straightforward, and with the phone systems all now in place for future updates, it should come quicker than this update did.
Uh he said either on patreon or discord that free-roam and all that extra stuff is something he does while his computers are busy rendering,so it`s really not adding dev-time,renders are the most time consuming part of the development and that time decides the overall time of release
Can tell you are new in these parts :ROFLMAO: this thread is famous for that it's usually who the best girl is.
Quinn,hands down( :KEK: )
I was surprised by him as well at first I wanted to punch the guy but he ends it with saying that he will try harder to talk with the MC I was a little taken aback by that although I still don't trust the guy.
I think Tommy genuinly cares about the DIKs same way as I do belive Quinn genuinly cares about the HoTs

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I am missing two Camilla renders. One with beer game ep 4 and one just roaming. Did SIabella part, There I found 3 renders. Did Sage there was one missing next to the dummy. Did all beer games on all path and still no luck.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Well, better blame it on the confusing game mechanics, having different scales with same names. You mean Dik/Chick scale, but the truth is it plays no role in getting the girls. Only Dik/Neutral/Chick affinity matters.
You can get Maya and Josy only having neutral or chick affinity. You can't get them with Dik affinity. You can be massive chick or massive dik - it doesn't matter.
You can choose the option to sleep on the floor even being a massive dik - if you had sex with both Josy and Maya in previous episodes.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes