ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
This is wrong- I posted a screenshot earlier with the M/J/MC scene with Dik affinity
Can you post the screenshot? Can't look at your profile.

As I said just before and a few other times in the thread, I don't think the phone is showing affinity correctly, I'm trying to find someone with a legit save who is in this position to compare their affinity on the phone to their affinity on the final stats screen when you finish the chapter.

I tested the Maya and Josy decision multiple times with the cheat mod using every variation of affinity and points, and it always came back to affinity only. The walkthrough also states that you cannot get this path with DIK affinity.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
It's really, really hard for me to choose between Jill and Sage after this update. Both of them show they care about the MC a lot and really try to help him through the sadness he's feeling. Sage does a better job of this in my opinion
I KNOW RIGHT ?
I was full on Sage and didn't really care about the other girls but man Jill completely grew on me and now I don't know what to do xD
I'm also doing only 1 playthrough right now and I think I'm a massive DIK I really hope that doesn't mess things up with Jill.
I know I missed some scenes with her cause of that but We still kissed so there's hope.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Can you post the screenshot? Can't look at your profile.

As I said just before and a few other times in the thread, I don't think the phone is showing affinity correctly, I'm trying to find someone with a legit save who is in this position to compare their affinity on the phone to their affinity on the final stats screen when you finish the chapter.

I tested the Maya and Josy decision multiple times with the cheat mod using every variation of affinity and points, and it always came back to affinity only. The walkthrough also states that you cannot get this path with DIK affinity.
DikmJ.PNG

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I KNOW RIGHT ?
I was full on Sage and didn't really care about the other girls but man Jill completely grew on me and now I don't know what to do xD
I'm also doing only 1 playthrough right now and I think I'm a massive DIK I really hope that doesn't mess things up with Jill.
I know I missed some scenes with her cause of that but We still kissed so there's hope.
Bro I was the complete opposite. I was all in on Jill before this update but Sage had a massive impression on me in this episode... I wonder why...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh yea that's why :love:

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Bro I was the complete opposite. I was all in on Jill before this update but Sage had a massive impression on me in this episode... I wonder why...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh yea that's why :love:
lol I haven't changed, I liked Jill since day one I played the game :ROFLMAO:, granted it's annoying how Jill's story takes a lot of time but at least it's interesting....for me at least

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
But you literally said what you're claiming not to have said in this post:
Yes, but I was referring to the difference between my DIK and Chick saves.
As for your screenshot here, I assume you still have this save as you are posting the screenshot. Can you please do me a favour and fast forward to the end stats screen and see if it still shows as DIK affinity or if it is in fact Neutral? I'm pretty sure if you are only one choice to either side (which you are here, one choice to the DIK side) it's actually Neutral but the phone is displaying affinity incorrectly.
Here is the stats screen of the end of chapter:
Untitled.png
It does display Neutral affinity, but my phone right before that screen still displayed DIK affinity:
End of Season Screen.png
Not my fault if it's a bug.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I know and I'm not saying it wouldn't turn out interesting, but for the MC to lose his father is gonna be very difficult to you know. It's a VN so well we will see.
I don't think he'll kill off anyone in this I know we never saw that coming in AL but killing off people just for the sake of it again does he really want to be remembered as that dev that kills off people the Dad especially would be a low blow.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Yes, but I was referring to the difference between my DIK and Chick saves.

Here is the stats screen of the end of chapter:
View attachment 515908
It does display Neutral affinity, but my phone right before that screen still displayed DIK affinity:
View attachment 515909
Not my fault if it's a bug.
You may have been referring to your saves but your statement was written as an absolute that's why I challenged it. In a sense we're both winners for taking part :KEK:

And yeah, as I suspected the phone is wrong and you can't get the scene if you're actually DIK affinity. Appreciate you checking that out (y)

Reactions: Iruna.

WooperDooper

May 14, 2018
I don't think he'll kill off anyone in this I know we never saw that coming in AL but killing off people just for the sake of it again does he really want to be remembered as that dev that kills off people the Dad especially would be a low blow.
Well if he needs to kill someone off to tell his story then I don't have a problem with that, but if it happens I don't think it's going to happen any time soon.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes