UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Let's play a game Guys
Marry, Fuck and........kill
(these are likely to change as characters get more development)

Marry : This one's tough as hell, but at the moment still Jill. Honorable mention goes to Sally.
Fuck : Another tough one as there's just an abundance of choice, but Quinn, Sage, and Riona. Yeah, a foursome, so what?
Kill : Wendy and Minny - those bitches can fucking drown in a vat of violet hair dye.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Marry: Well, I guess Jill. Bella may be an option but she appears to still have a husband. Josy and Maya are going to get married and Sage is married to the memories of Chad.
Fuck: Well, anyone but Wendy and Mrs.Crabs probably. Wouldn't do the old lady either, thats Dereks girl.
Kill: I don't really want to kill anyone or they're already dead inside. So whats the point?

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
To make sens?:KEK:
I was thinking about it after the comment... I don't remember well, but are Jade-related picks in previous episodes tied to DIK?
Does the player have the option to go out with her on EP4 if he hasn't used these options before?
Because depending on that, this situation with Quinn just got worse.
but we do know they both felt badly about what happened with the MC (for different reasons), and they both went out of their way to try to reconcile--that speaks a metric fuck ton more about their emotional maturity than the MC who (potentially) ran off to the next wet hole and pouted about his disappointment for days.
They are so much more mature than MC that neither of them realized that the other was having an affair with him too, or if they did, even worse. But the worst is that anyway, neither was honest with the other and told about the affair.
Another crime is how much Camila is wasted as a side piece she is quite easily the best out of all the Hot's. I do hope we get more with her in the future.

take away that huge tattoo and slut story and she is perfect as a main LI
You don't change perfection.
He is not a traitor. He broke up with those who didn't make him happier and chose a better person! Much better person! :cool: :KEK:
The hate for Maya and Josy in the last few days here is unreal. If you don't actively go after them and just go along with the forced story it shouldn't matter if they are together or not. If you are going after them while simultaneously taking every other girl you can get along the way and then complain about them betraying you or cheating on each other you are a hypocrite.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only tier list that matter:
View attachment 515748
Finally someone used the ass! :KEK: I was already getting worried.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The name you guys are looking for is.... Jade

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
After reading some posts regarding MC's Dad dying, its possible? yes, do i think its gonna happen? maybe but if its going to happen it's probably towards the end, in Jill path i think that cool dad is very necessary, Jill is a rich girl who wants a normal relationship with a normal guy, does that ring a bell? Dad was in the same shoes back in his days, and that "dead" mom now has a bios profile along the other characters, maybe she is not even dead... maybe she has connections with Jill and her family, so i think that the Dad is gonna play a important role in the game,especially in Jill's path, plus he knows the MC's rich grandparents and that could impact all paths.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes