ilikegirlsfeet

Aug 9, 2019
>games comes with a warning about shit being sad
oh god, everyone, literally everyone is gonna fucking burn to death isn't it lol.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Let's play a game Guys
Marry, Fuck and........kill
This is really difficult, I honestly don't know. Marry Jill, fuck Bella, Kill...Quinn would be the common answer but her character is growing on me. That blonde I forgot her name but she's with the hots and wears a pink cheerleading outfit.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I will answer that by being as delicate as possible.
Marry: I move to any country where polymarriage is accepted and marry with Camila and Quinn. Sorry, not sorry :KEK:
Fuck: All of them! What kind of choice is this?
Kill: I would say Maya, but whoever dies does not suffer.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Can someone enlight me on something? Ate the end of S1, BADIK is what, about one semester in, right? There's basically no chance to being a DIK father to a new maggot unless DPC does a time jump right into the second year for a new batch of maggots right? Also DPC should had let it be more maggots sons, doesn't seem fair for the other brothers being left hang out of having a "son"

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I don't think we'd cross into Luke/Leia incest territory here, which is why I didn't bring up the possibility of her being related to MC for that reason.
Knowing DrPink the far he would go into incest is making them distant cousins, because most people don't give a fuck if cousins or distant cousins are fucking each other, at least not from where i come from.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I swear if they bring in incest bullshit on Jill I'll buy a rope and well no more details required
I honestly don't think we'll see incest, because even though DrPinkCake does shocking material, that was an untouched path in Acting Lessons and I don't think he wants to go into that route or implement anything extremely taboo.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Ok, so some asked earlier why I'd say only Derek would make DIK after evaluation... Here ya go (long-ish)...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's without any huge leaps in logic.
I don't see why Rusty would agree to that. So he's losing a very promising maggot AND has to step down as a president. And what do DIKs exactly get for it? Or rather what would happen should Rusty disagree?

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Lucky for him and poor me. :LOL:
From you I expected nothing different. Best Maya fan ever.²
No, I don't think it is tied to just Dik I've played both Chick and Dik routes and had the same with Jade but I haven't exactly rejected her in the previous encounters either, I think it was in 0.3 you could pretty much shut it down with her and not pursue her.
So that's it, DPC shit handsome when he released Quinn like that.

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
Can someone enlight me on something? Ate the end of S1, BADIK is what, about one semester in, right? There's basically no chance to being a DIK father to a new maggot unless DPC does a time jump right into the second year for a new batch of maggots right? Also DPC should had let it be more maggots sons, doesn't seem fair for the other brothers being left hang out of having a "son"
Yeah that was end of semester or something like that.
What if MC do something like saving DIKs house thats probably make him President or Vice President (instead of fucking tommy)

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
So, at the end of version 0.4, the player must choose between Maya+Josy and Jade ... You are a cruel man DrPinkCake. You are very cruel. I would say that in a past life you worked for Lucifer, but even for him it is too much.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Ok, so some asked earlier why I'd say only Derek would make DIK after evaluation... Here ya go (long-ish)...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's without any huge leaps in logic.
That was a good summary of what happened so far, yeah
But I disagree with leaving no HOTs for anyone else. DIKs share them already, there were casual talks about Riona's BJ etc. so, that wouldn't be a problem UNLESS MC fucks Heather or Elena, which are taken by DIKs.
I also don't believe DIKs won't let any of them become DIKs, I mean fucking a teacher task hasn't been done by everyone I'm sure of it. The task they forgot is a pretty easy one and they just forgot to do it, plus it's kind of Derek's fault. He says only teacher task is left and after that they are good. Also, if they only accept one of two to become DIKs, it'll contradict their "code". Family comes first? Not gonna work that way.
I think after reviewing the list, they will bait both MC and Derek with a question such as "We will only make 1 of you a DIK, so choose wisely. Will you take the shot or will you sell your maggot bro out?" and they'll still be accepted to DIKs. But, their view of each other will be changed depending in the situation.

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
All this talk about Jill and now I kinda regret going Full DIK and missing couple scenes with her :(
but then I think about Sage :sneaky:
I'm so confused xD
If you didnt saw full bed scene with and shower scene with Jill I recommend to play with chick because these 2 scene was amazing

Reactions: Knight_BP
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes