dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
What is going on with Jill being MC aunt theory? I've seen this around and makes very little sense to me. Jill is what, 2 years older than the MC? Cmon guys, do better. If anything there might be a chance that she is the MC cousin, not his aunt...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Actually, the thing that makes it unlikely is because DPC has said no incest content. But would an estranged aunt be considered incest if it was an unknown?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I swear if they bring in incest bullshit on Jill I'll buy a rope and well no more details required
Same please don't make this an incest thing
enough games like that on here
He`s not even doing the special renders that would include incest,for which he charges handsomely,so I`m thinking we`re safe ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So that's it, DPC shit handsome when he released Quinn like that.
You should have been here when it was revealed that Quinn wasn't to be a Li it was quite the mixed reaction at the time but was quite a shock as she was always in the main banner and everyone just assumed that she would be a part of the main Li I think she and Jade and maybe one or two of the Hot's could have made for a much more interesting Li.

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
I don't see why Rusty would agree to that. So he's losing a very promising maggot AND has to step down as a president. And what do DIKs exactly get for it? Or rather what would happen should Rusty disagree?
Rusty could be facing expulsion or criminal liability if the laptop was his. Again, if Burke was also involved (and why wouldn't he be, he was with Chad), this is a very likely scenario. Stepping down = loss of face but no real harm to either self or family/name. In fact, it would protect the family. DIKs get to stay on as a fraternity and not be disbanded by the univ.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I also don't think the counsil will take Rusty down right away, I mean it was a scandal but he wasn't fully responsible for it. He'll get a warning and maybe he'll be asked to find the culprit, but I don't see any reason to take him down as a pres. The situation is not the same with Chad, he personally assaulted MC inside school grounds and there was an eye witness, no excuses for that. Even if Burke also is in this and acts with Quinn/Tommy, there is Jade and Cathy, they will be fair to him.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
He`s not even doing the special renders that would include incest,for which he charges handsomely,so I`m thinking we`re safe ;)
Nice to know that. So have people ever asked him to do some pictures with MC's mom?
You should have been here when it was revealed that Quinn wasn't to be a Li it was quite the mixed reaction at the time but was quite a shock as she was always in the main banner and everyone just assumed that she would be a part of the main Li I think she and Jade and maybe one or two of the Hot's could have made for a much more interesting Li.
I think I chose badly when I said "released".
I was referring to what Name88 pointed out, about how that choice of joint takes that scene with Quinn.

But in that regard, I still hope the LI's picture will change in the future. We have more seasons, after all.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
My hunch regarding Quinn as an LI is that there isn't really a plausible happy-ever-after ending for that relationship based on what's gonna happen in future and how big of an antagonist she is in the story. Although I'm sure there will be plenty of happy endings along the way :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes