Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Really, the only solution is multiple saves w/ every route imaginable. And then to choose for yourself which goddess to pursue.
That is what multiple save paths are for :sneaky:

I personally have 4 right now and will create a 5th one after i finish these 3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah u guys are right that would be the best but I don't really like to create tons of saves
I think I'm just gonna stick with my first playthrough where I'm a DIK and Hope that Jill will still love me even tho I already fucked like half the school xD
But I'll restrain myself in the future for her in hopes of getting her.
I just want 1 real playthrough and experience this Game right.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Yeah u guys are right that would be the best but I don't really like to create tons of saves
I think I'm just gonna stick with my first playthrough where I'm a DIK and Hope that Jill will still love me even tho I already fucked like half the school xD
Your choice not mine and I respect it

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
Dik route have their own beautys mate I respect your choice ^^

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Hopefully,Rusty is a good dude
This is what worries me. We're just starting to become bro's with Rusty, he seems like a really good dude, and now this happens... After they set the precedent of removing Chad for assaulting a student (btw this was one of the scenes that I thought the writing was really weak for), it's pretty easy to see them taking similar action for nude photos of a teacher being posted online.

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
Looks like you need to choose between a relationship with Maya and Josy, or a relationship with Jade. Hopefully choosing Maya and Josy won't cancel out a future relationship with Jade. Part of me REALLY wants to choose Jade, not only because she's a smoking hot momma, but also because if you don't then Derek has to pull more weight during Hell Week and bang an old lady. Not cool. Bros before hoes! I really wish you could agree to the M&J relationship and not stand up Jade, disappointing her like every other man in her life :(

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
This is what worries me. We're just starting to become bro's with Rusty, he seems like a really good dude, and now this happens... After they set the precedent of removing Chad for assaulting a student (btw this was one of the scenes that I thought the writing was really weak for), it's pretty easy to see them taking similar action for nude photos of a teacher being posted online.
Rusty was always been great bro if you pay attention after panty steal he tries to get you home but fucking tommy stops him i hope he doesn't get same penalty with chad

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
This one I'm spoiling... warning: incest.

But it's just fan art.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don`t get this the wrong way,your work is as good as always but the subject...damn that feels strange

And also, when the laptop was stolen, Tommy and Quinn was in plain sight. Somebody else did it. Maybe Riona? Don't remember, was she in the circle as well? People talking like MC did it was stupid, there were shit tons of eye witnesses that he had nothing to do with it.
Riona sits near the toilet at the time - worried as usual this days.I don`t think it`s in HoTs interest to remove Rusty,they just made a deal that is working,I see no logic here.Jocks would have motive and opportunity to take the photo,since they occupy the gym and the pic looks like a changing room,though jocks were not at the party,could they somehow bribe 1 of the DIKs to do it?Lets say Nick who suspiciously is looking for laptop in the library where Rusty already found it?Maybe.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes