Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
My hunch regarding Quinn as an LI is that there isn't really a plausible happy-ever-after ending for that relationship based on what's gonna happen in future and how big of an antagonist she is in the story. Although I'm sure there will be plenty of happy endings along the way :BootyTime:
Maybe so but with all this talk of the signs Quinn has been showing towards the MC and if she truly does feel something for the MC then who knows what could happen. She won't be a Li but she will get an ending and I just wonder if that ending will involve the MC in any way especially those who have played the Dik route.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Don't do it maggot brother. They are trying to trick you with those adorable eyes and gigantic boobs, much like a succubus!

Family comes first, our DIK brotherhood cannot be broken. We shall spread our Massive DIK across the land.
And regret pledging ourselves to Our Lady of Envy, Nicole? Never!

Not to mention all the HOTs, Quinn, and Sage... Oh, and Rose, Brandi, and Lilly.

All of that for Jill & Bella? No thank you, kind sir.
An offer one can't refuse
STOOP !
My head is gonna explode :cry:
I can't decide
Now I'm more confused then I was before :LOL:
That's your Fault Dr.Pinkcake for creating a masterpiece

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
My hunch regarding Quinn as an LI is that there isn't really a plausible happy-ever-after ending for that relationship based on what's gonna happen in future and how big of an antagonist she is in the story. Although I'm sure there will be plenty of happy endings along the way :BootyTime:
I was thinking something similar about Rena from AL. In the end, it's my favorite girl, with my favorite ending.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Nice to know that. So have people ever asked him to do some pictures with MC's mom?

I think I chose badly when I said "released".
I was referring to what Name88 pointed out, about how that choice of joint takes that scene with Quinn.

But in that regard, I still hope the LI's picture will change in the future. We have more seasons, after all.
No idea,he has a list of things he won`t do considering special renders and incest is one of those things

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Marry: Bella, unless we can't marry her because James the idiot is still alive and refuses to get divorced. Then we'd have to go straight to the kill part.
Fuck: let's only talk girls we haven't already fucked and aren't going to marry. So it has to to be Jill.
Kill: Tybalt's fruity girlfriend. That poor melon has to be put out of its misery. Nothing deserves this kind of torture.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
All this talk about Jill and now I kinda regret going Full DIK and missing couple scenes with her :(
but then I think about Sage :sneaky:
I'm so confused xD
That is what multiple save paths are for :sneaky:

I personally have 4 right now and will create a 5th one after i finish these 3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mormont

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
So, at the end of version 0.4, the player must choose between Maya+Josy and Jade ... You are a cruel man DrPinkCake. You are very cruel. I would say that in a past life you worked for Lucifer, but even for him it is too much.
I really didn't think this was too hard of a decision but hey to each his own.
Jade is probably going to have my baby and Bella's not gonna like it but she can get one too.:p
I'm starting to agree with some of you guys that think this won't be the last of Maya & Josy.
The last conversation with Lily and Josy is very interesting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I also don't think the counsil will take Rusty down right away, I mean it was a scandal but he wasn't fully responsible for it. He'll get a warning and maybe he'll be asked to find the culprit, but I don't see any reason to take him down as a pres. The situation is not the same with Chad, he personally assaulted MC inside school grounds and there was an eye witness, no excuses for that. Even if Burke also is in this and acts with Quinn/Tommy, there is Jade and Cathy, they will be fair to him.
Hopefully,Rusty is a good dude

Maybe so but with all this talk of the signs Quinn has been showing towards the MC and if she truly does feel something for the MC then who knows what could happen. She won't be a Li but she will get an ending and I just wonder if that ending will involve the MC in any way especially those who have played the Dik route.
What I`m getting is the amount and type of content that makes me happy
What I`m not getting is points - which dont seem to mean much and summaries which...I`m usually not reading anyways :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes