Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I think I speak for Bella fans and Jill fans ;)
View attachment 516012
Surprisingly you don't have to be a CHICK to kiss Jill or get a handjob from Bella.
Just saying this for those of us DIK brothers that have "ice in our veins":cool:.
He know what it is.gif
#teamMILF ALL DAY LONG(y)
The way I look at it three down (Jade,Envy Bella) one more to go.
Cathy is definitely going get this spanking/choking that she asked for on the phone app :D.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
To be honest I think the chad gay theory is a bit far fetched, I mean correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the theory start because chad kissed sage on the forehead? I mean I doesn't make sense for me that he's gay
nah it started because he doesnt make a move on her at all.

and by any means what a straight guy dont want to make a move on his girlfriend that looks like Sage?!

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
Surprisingly you don't have to be a CHICK to kiss Jill or get a handjob from Bella.
Just saying this for those of us DIK brothers that have "ice in our veins":cool:.
View attachment 516018

#teamMILF ALL DAY LONG(y)
The way I look at it three down (Jade,Envy Bella) one more to go.
Cathy is definitely going get this spanking/choking that she asked for on the phone app :D.
Yeah but i dont think you get full experience thats just my thought

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I think the dad's probably gonna end up biting the bullet at some point, at least that's what it seems to be leading up to in my opinion. On the bright side, this would open up many opportunities for the ladies to come "comfort" you:)
TINFOIL HAT TIME!!!!

Dead dad is something half seriously going on this thread since the dawn of time, but my neurons, all 6 of then, are starting to fit it into place.

The story is about family, whether the one you have or the one you choose. That much is stated in the prelude and Derek's neverblinking future ex-husband is the only family MC has.

There are 3 affiliations in the game, DIK, CHICK and neutral, which are almost locked by the end of S1. "Coincidentally", there are 3 potential families MC could adopt/be adopted into.

DIK MC would, fittingly, be embraced by the DIKs. If one of the tasks Derek did off screen was actually egging the preps, the roof's DIKing, under the approving eye of Jacob, would be the final step into the fraternity; even if this is not the case, the reputation built by the doppest of maggots would provide the good will for him and his brother to join in. Furthermore, the obligatory failure of a relationship with Josy eliminates a point of tension with the DIK VP (and soon to be president, according to some speculation).

CHICK MC is heavily pushed forward Jill and Isabella, the first as a LI, the second as an approving inspector, at the very least. It is reasonable to assume that Jill's family won't be too happy to see their princess heir mangling with a blue collar's offspring, as well that Jill isn't entirely comfortable in her stalker's den. This rejection would bring Jill closer to MC, making them something very different from the frats/sororities (a lot less partying and/or smugness) or the regular dorm's students (a lot less microwave noodles); Bella, as a loner, would be drawn to this arrangement by her affection to Jill and attraction to MC (platonic or otherwise), perhaps even offering her house, making this surrogate family of a socialite, a average Joe student and a staff member even more unique.

Neutral MC would be drawn to/stuck with (depending on your feelings on ep.4) Josy and Maya, with whom he would form this peculiar tripartite relationship, either choosing so at the end of S1 or by other means (perhaps in a non romantic way) in a latter episode. Since Josy rejected her family by the end of ep.3 and Maya didn't go along with hers from the start, they would lean more and more on MC and,to a lesser extent, Derek. Those 3 Musketeers (which are actually 4) would grow even tighter when the girls finally find out what free tuition means, refuse it and are forced to pull together to find out a solution for Maya's tuition.

*Bonus: if M&J joining Quinn's menu is only available if MC doesn't have a relationship with them, technically, the N word is not applicable.

Yes, M&J are available to CHICK MC at this point, but, for now, nor Jill nor Bella have a problem with MC fooling around and, as the story progress and MC's alignment is kept in the bluest side of the spectrum, he could grow further apart from M&J and closer to Jill and Bella. Notice that by ep.1 Josy appreciates DIK actions and Maya CHICK ones, as the story goes on, full DIK and full CHICK moves makes less of an impression on them, pointing to a midpoint where they'll meet the MC.

Through DPC's ™drama, MC would bond more and more with the surrogate family of his choice till, by the end of S2 or midway S3, Neil kicks the bucket and the rest of the story shows how MC's found family helps him getting back on his feet, ending in a bittersweet note.

Got it? Good, now...
I am the awsomest.png

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
TINFOIL HAT TIME!!!!

Dead dad is something half seriously going on this thread since the dawn of time, but my neurons, all 6 of then, are starting to fit it into place.

The story is about family, whether the one you have or the one you choose. That much is stated in the prelude and Derek's neverblinking future ex-husband is the only family MC has.

There are 3 affiliations in the game, DIK, CHICK and neutral, which are almost locked by the end of S1. "Coincidentally", there are 3 potential families MC could adopt/be adopted into.

DIK MC would, fittingly, be embraced by the DIKs. If one of the tasks Derek did off screen was actually egging the preps, the roof's DIKing, under the approving eye of Jacob, would be the final step into the fraternity; even if this is not the case, the reputation built by the doppest of maggots would provide the good will for him and his brother to join in. Furthermore, the obligatory failure of a relationship with Josy eliminates a point of tension with the DIK VP (and soon to be president, according to some speculation).

CHICK MC is heavily pushed forward Jill and Isabella, the first as a LI, the second as an approving inspector, at the very least. It is reasonable to assume that Jill's family won't be too happy to see their princess heir mangling with a blue collar's offspring, as well that Jill isn't entirely comfortable in her stalker's den. This rejection would bring Jill closer to MC, making them something very different from the frats/sororities (a lot less partying and/or smugness) or the regular dorm's students (a lot less microwave noodles); Bella, as a loner, would be drawn to this arrangement by her affection to Jill and attraction to MC (platonic or otherwise), perhaps even offering her house, making this surrogate family of a socialite, a average Joe student and a staff member even more unique.

Neutral MC would be drawn to/stuck with (depending on your feelings on ep.4) Josy and Maya, with whom he would form this peculiar tripartite relationship, either choosing so at the end of S1 or by other means (perhaps in a non romantic way) in a latter episode. Since Josy rejected her family by the end of ep.3 and Maya didn't go along with hers from the start, they would lean more and more on MC and,to a lesser extent, Derek. Those 3 Musketeers (which are actually 4) would grow even tighter when the girls finally find out what free tuition means, refuse it and are forced to pull together to find out a solution for Maya's tuition.

*Bonus: if M&J joining Quinn's menu is only available if MC doesn't have a relationship with them, technically, the N word is not applicable.

Yes, M&J are available to CHICK MC at this point, but, for now, nor Jill nor Bella have a problem with MC fooling around and, as the story progress and MC's alignment is kept in the bluest side of the spectrum, he could grow further apart from M&J and closer to Jill and Bella. Notice that by ep.1 Josy appreciates DIK actions and Maya CHICK ones, as the story goes on, full DIK and full CHICK moves makes less of an impression on them, pointing to a midpoint where they'll meet the MC.

Through DPC's ™drama, MC would bond more and more with the surrogate family of his choice till, by the end of S2 or midway S3, Neil kicks the bucket and the rest of the story shows how MC's found family helps him getting back on his feet, ending in a bittersweet note.

Got it? Good, now...
View attachment 516034
Tbh It would be good for the story but I just know it will be hard to play this for me if it happens should the dad die
Like I said earlier it's a rough topic for me

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes