ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Ah well but I think after that scene not long and she will be all over us I just know it lol
she came like 3 times I think right :LOL:
I counted four... I shall go check again right now, purely for research purposes of course :BootyTime:

But yeah, you can clearly tell she's catching feelings for the MC and every girl who's tried it is basically addicted to his Massive DIK right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jtjr26

Dec 6, 2019
I have replayed the series a few times since the release of episode 4 and have a few questions/opinions:

- Who did Sage make a deal with? I doubt it was the tri-alphas. My money is on Alpha n Omega, thought I can't quite see the HOT's partying there, some of them while hot are rough around the edges. Though with the MC getting closer with Jill that could keep the relationship drama high considering how elitist and snobby those guys are. I wonder if Jill is the only woman living in that house. Also from what Quinn said Sage seems comes from a wealthy family. I wonder what those connections are. Sage is either embarrassed by them or does not want to trade on her family name.

- Speaking of Jill I wonder how powerful and influential her family is. Are they just upper 1% with ties to government and industry. Are they Mafia or other organized crime. I doubt they are new money. Just another piece of the puzzle.

- It seems most likely that that Tybolt is Jade and Stevens son. They seem like reasonable people. I wonder are they are just willfully blind to what a spoiled child their son is or did they raise him that way. Also Jade says she has children does that mean there is another child that could turn up on campus or already has.

- Was surprised that Rusty is from a prestigious family but that does explain how a new fraternity can established out of the blue. I wonder if there are any Royce's about as well.

- So far most of MC's drama has been from his relationships. I have a feeling a major family bomb is going to be dropped on him in the future.

Anyway Cheers

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Speaking on that there's a couple of side girls I really hope we get to meet on friendlier terms. :BootyTime:
Ellie
Bathroom Girl
Brother, this first one is totally DIK material.
I still don't have much hope that he will do real scenes with these app girls (besides Cat and Envy, of course), but if he does... I can't wait to find this one.
By the way, I think I tried all the combinations to see if it would have a different result with the fat one. On behalf of the friend, of course. Does that exist?
This girl from the door I thought of putting on the list, but she has no name. Fuck it, now I'll put it on.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I still don't have much hope that he will do real scenes with these app girls (besides Cat and Envy, of course), but if he does... I can't wait to find this one.
By the way, I think I tried all the combinations to see if it would have a different result with the fat one. On behalf of the friend, of course. Does that exist?
This girl from the door I thought of putting on the list, but she has no name. Fuck it, now I'll put it on.
I did exactly the same bro, only for Micha, obviously... :Kappa:

I don't think it's possible. The walkthrough says you can "chat her up" but the steps given are not actually possible to do at least not on the route I'm playing. Maybe affinity/score has something to do with it? I doubt it but it's possible.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Missing a scene. Its the third from the bottom on the left hand side, between the Quinn/MC scene in Quinn's bedroom and the HOTs Sauna scene. Played through all 3 paths, Sage/Derek Massive DIK and Bella Massive Chick, no clue what I am missing, if anyone could tell me what that scene is and maybe how to unlock, Im at 100% otherwise.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Missing a scene. Its the third from the bottom on the left hand side, between the Quinn/MC scene in Quinn's bedroom and the HOTs Sauna scene. Played through all 3 paths, Sage/Derek Massive DIK and Bella Massive Chick, no clue what I am missing, if anyone could tell me what that scene is and maybe how to unlock, Im at 100% otherwise.
Print?
- So far most of MC's drama has been from his relationships. I have a feeling a major family bomb is going to be dropped on him in the future.
I was going to make this comment again, on top of what KnightTheReaper said, I think.
I still hope MC's grandfather makes an appearance in the game. We only know that he is filthy rich. We don't even know if such a grandfather knows about the existence of the MC.
I did exactly the same bro, only for Micha, obviously... :Kappa:

I don't think it's possible. The walkthrough says you can "chat her up" but the steps given are not actually possible to do at least not on the route I'm playing. Maybe affinity/score has something to do with it? I doubt it but it's possible.
Hm, maybe. I don't remember if I ever tried both. I'll do it another time.
I think jill's face looks old. Is it just me?
Uhhhhh ... you're poking an ounce with a thin stick, buddy. :KEK:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Ellie can get it all day.(y)
She's like what if Sage had a little sister.
Similar personality and charisma from her texts.
As for Ida (big lady) no matter what I tried being nice or forceful she is not dropping them pics brother :cry:.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes