seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Here's a persistent file with all the scenes!

View attachment 513066
I have played through episode four and unlocked many of the scenes, but they do not appear at all after playing the fourth episode. I deleted the persistent files from both my local game folder as well as from the AppData folder, and replaced them with the download you provided ... but ... still no access in the gallery to the saves for Episode 4, at least not from the gallery. At least I have them all saved manually in my game, but that's only for the Neutral path.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
You know what I'm really getting annoyed with?. Waking up the next day and seeing 50 odd new pages. A lot of shit I wanted to respond or make comments on but god dam do my eyes start to bleed from all this reading.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
if you never started then beingadik>game>saves

it also saves in local somewhere but if you never started then it should be fine to just paste it in there
Ummm ... read my post. I said I deleted the old persistent file, which means I already played through.

VaclavKoller

Oct 7, 2019
Hi , i have version 0.3.1 and i want to update to the latest version/episode , do i have to redownload all again and put there my old saves in order to progress the story ?
thanks in advance

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
So, did I miss something?

I was wondering if it was mentioned who's going to be Josy's HOT Mother and i just didn't catch it.

We all know, it's always one Mother, one Daughter, though the Scavenger Hunt happens in pairs.
We previously had Riona and Camila, Quinn and Maya, Sage and Mona (Threesome, pls?).
Now with Ep4 we also got Sarah and Ashley as well as Mel and Lily.

So... who is left and who's Josy's Mother?
Crabieth? Don't think so...
Elena? Maybe... but she's introduced as "John Boy's nympho girlfriend". Don't think she's doing that much aside from being that.
My guess would be Heather? Though she didn't seem to know anything when they met during the movie night.
She also didn't mention anything during the free roam part at the DIK mansion.
However, Heather was obviously excited about the fact she's Tommy's Sis and mentioned they're "practically in-laws".

Or Josy is also stuck with Quinn?

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
It isn't "officially" announced or anything, but it's basically implied that Quinn has adopted her, especially when she orders her into the circle during the DIK party.
Given that tradition is one daughter to one mother I don't think this is likely. More likely she is Sage's daughter and since Sage isn't at the party Quinn is taking over her mother duties. This would also provide opportunities for some good drama with the MC.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Given that tradition is one daughter to one mother I don't think this is likely. More likely she is Sage's daughter and since Sage isn't at the party Quinn is taking over her mother duties. This would also provide opportunities for some good drama with the MC.
Sage already got Mona as daughter

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You might be right. Could also be Heather because of that whole "We're practically sisters-in-law!" line and her being Tommy's step-sister. Does she have a daughter already?

Edit : posted this a bit late it seems, meh. :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes