RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
That doesn't say much, but at least she didn't like to know.
View attachment 516037
Personally, I hope Josy is torn up by the sight and news of the MC's extensive love life after moving on from the duo. She deserves no less in my estimation. Given how she led the MC on from the start. Won't shed a tear...though I might utter a few chuckles at her expense in particular. Hm...who am I kidding, I'll probably break into laughter if her jealousy is shown in future updates.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
But I'll say it anyway.

Yeah definitely jealous after that render she just keeps staring at the MC, she was 100% wishing she was Jill :ROFLMAO:
She could very well be, this "turncoat"!
Personally, I hope Josy is torn up by the sight and news of the MC's extensive love life after moving on from the duo. She deserves no less in my estimation. Given how she led the MC on from the start. Won't shed a tear...though I might utter a few chuckles at her expense in particular. Hm...who am I kidding, I'll probably break into laughter if her jealousy is shown in future updates.
I really hope she regrets bitterly and comes crawling. So my MC will turn to her and...

*This one is better

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
gunit50 knows what I'm thinking even when I don't say. :KEK:
Speaking on that there's a couple of side girls I really hope we get to meet on friendlier terms. :BootyTime:
Ellie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bathroom Girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
Missing a scene. Its the third from the bottom on the left hand side, between the Quinn/MC scene in Quinn's bedroom and the HOTs Sauna scene. Played through all 3 paths, Sage/Derek Massive DIK and Bella Massive Chick, no clue what I am missing, if anyone could tell me what that scene is and maybe how to unlock, Im at 100% otherwise.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Oh yeah Couple days ago I asked if we already could be more then fuck buddies with her right now think no one answered it
Is it possible or will it develop later on ?
I would say "it will develop later on" as she is still getting used to being around the MC with her friends.
Once we can grab that ass in public with no problems then she has completely left Chad for me. :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes