name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I was thinking about it after the comment... I don't remember well, but are Jade-related picks in previous episodes tied to DIK?
Does the player have the option to go out with her on EP4 if he hasn't used these options before?
Because depending on that, this situation with Quinn just got worse.
Hmm we have to ask our Jade expert Mormont ?

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
This scene broke me. Dude's been using dildo helmet since the start to this point, where he fucked Wendy outdoors for the "team". I couldn't let myself let Derek having to use it anymore without feeling a burden, like the MC said he truly was a "team player", heck he even went ahead and fkd the old lady for this, tho I think he might have enjoyed that one, whereas the Wendy thing I think it broke his soul

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
After reading some posts regarding MC's Dad dying, its possible? yes, do i think its gonna happen? maybe but if its going to happen it's probably towards the end, in Jill path i think that cool dad is very necessary, Jill is a rich girl who wants a normal relationship with a normal guy, does that ring a bell? Dad was in the same shoes back in his days, and that "dead" mom now has a bios profile along the other characters, maybe she is not even dead... maybe she has connections with Jill and her family, so i think that the Dad is gonna play a important role in the game,especially in Jill's path, plus he knows the MC's rich grandparents and that could impact all paths.
Maybe MCs grandparents are business partners with Jills family, in which MC finds out about this while spending time with her. Maybe while together, she shows a few pics of her family to him once she trusts him more and he recognizes some of the people in one of the pics.

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
After reading some posts regarding MC's Dad dying, its possible? yes, do i think its gonna happen? maybe but if its going to happen it's probably towards the end, in Jill path i think that cool dad is very necessary, Jill is a rich girl who wants a normal relationship with a normal guy, does that ring a bell? Dad was in the same shoes back in his days, and that "dead" mom now has a bios profile along the other characters, maybe she is not even dead... maybe she has connections with Jill and her family, so i think that the Dad is gonna play a important role in the game,especially in Jill's path, plus he knows the MC's rich grandparents and that could impact all paths.
We have show this idea to Dr.PinkCake for sure (if its an idea because its really make sense xd)

Reactions: Vildain

Edduarddo

Jan 24, 2018
Hey guys i can't progress the game on the APK i get "an exception has ocurred" at the start of the math exam on the new update.
If anyone could help me or thell me what to do please?
I post a screenshot

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Marry: Well, I guess Jill. Bella may be an option but she appears to still have a husband. Josy and Maya are going to get married and Sage is married to the memories of Chad.
Fuck: Well, anyone but Wendy and Mrs.Crabs probably. Wouldn't do the old lady either, thats Dereks girl.
Kill: I don't really want to kill anyone or they're already dead inside. So whats the point?
Does Bella really still have a husband, though? I know, she says she's married, but I replayed scenes with her several times and I still can't quite get what's going on with her and her husband. Sometimes it seems like he cheated; sometimes it seems like she cheated. Sometimes it seems to me that he died and Bella is slightly crazy not believing he's really dead.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Never thought about MC's grandparents and of course they know MC, their daughter died giving birth to him. Of course they know it. Maybe to add a bit more drama, Jill is their granddaughter? I don't remember mom had a bro/sis and hope that's not the case

Lokman00

Dec 31, 2018
I decided to add my own theories to the thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for what I hope to see in future episodes:

Meet the Parents with Jill: Would be hilarious to see the MC putting on a rent-a-tux and feel out of place in a fancy event.

Taming of the Quinn: Give me a Quinn Path Dammit!!!

Being a Father: To a new batch of Maggots next semester and letting us channel our inner Tommy. Mwahahahaha!!!

Anyone else got something they want to see in the coming episodes?
Optional Challenge: Come up with a Cool Achievement Name for it or Something (ex. HOT Slayer - Pretty sure you guys can figure that one out)

Last edited:

Alshainn

Mar 12, 2018
Does Bella really still have a husband, though? I know, she says she's married, but I replayed scenes with her several times and I still can't quite get what's going on with her and her husband. Sometimes it seems like he cheated; sometimes it seems like she cheated. Sometimes it seems to me that he died and Bella is slightly crazy not believing he's really dead.
Yeah maybe he is in the coma and behind that locked door ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Never thought about MC's grandparents and of course they know MC, their daughter died giving birth to him. Of course they know it. Maybe to add a bit more drama, Jill is their granddaughter? I don't remember mom had a bro/sis and hope that's not the case
I don't think we'd cross into Luke/Leia incest territory here, which is why I didn't bring up the possibility of her being related to MC for that reason. But maybe MCs mom was close friends with Jill's mom when the two were growing up, even being the Maid of Honor at Jill's Moms wedding (since Jill's only slightly older than MC).

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
What is going on with Jill being MC aunt theory? I've seen this around and makes very little sense to me. Jill is what, 2 years older than the MC? Cmon guys, do better. If anything there might be a chance that she is the MC cousin, not his aunt...

Reactions: M.Sato

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I was thinking about it after the comment... I don't remember well, but are Jade-related picks in previous episodes tied to DIK?
Does the player have the option to go out with her on EP4 if he hasn't used these options before?
Because depending on that, this situation with Quinn just got worse.
Hmm we have to ask our Jade expert Mormont ?
No, I don't think it is tied to just Dik I've played both Chick and Dik routes and had the same with Jade but I haven't exactly rejected her in the previous encounters either, I think it was in 0.3 you could pretty much shut it down with her and not pursue her.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes