jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Since Jill seems to be from a prominent family, that's exactly why I don't think Tybalt will prove to be that big of obstacle, sure he can try to do something to sabotage Jill's relationship with MC but should he try to do that is when I think we'll see her other side. Since it's involving someone she cares deeply about.
I feel like if Tybalt tried to sabotage anything, Jill will talk to MC and find out from him since she does trust him and have feelings for him. Also, out of all the other girls, she's the only one who doesn't want to hide things and wants to understand him. The only way MCs relationship with Jill could be sabotaged is if MC took money from her, which I feel could hurt her and make her start to question him when she finds out he snuck into the mansion for one of the trials of Hell Week.

Reactions: Iruna. and Deoku

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Yup my bad with Aerieth

It matters because all 3 scenes are connected,there`s tension,Riona is really worried,Quinn says she`s gonna "use" Sage(not use her literally,just tell her what to do) and Sage goes to a meeting with someone that`s not the MC.
MC has no pull,he`s just a freshman "nobody" making friends - he has no pull,no influence,no reason for Riona to have that reaction:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At the end of ep Quinn asks Sage did she got it done,whatever "it" was "it" did not include MC in any way.
Well we don't know how they are planning to use these people so we don't know why Riona would react the way she did.

As I said Quinn uses the analogy of a game of chess, where you always think one move ahead. Sage is the first move, who is the second? The way I took that is that there are two separate actions that they plan on taking. What Sage did that night could have been the first move and the second move might not even have happened yet.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Since Jill seems to be from a prominent family, that's exactly why I don't think Tybalt will prove to be that big of obstacle, sure he can try to do something to sabotage Jill's relationship with MC but should he try to do that is when I think we'll see her other side. Since it's involving someone she cares deeply about.
Her family is more likely to be a pain in the ass more so than Tybalt nothing worse than grown-up snobs but then again they could also be very down to earth considering they have had tragedy in their family.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
If MC doesn't get into the DIKs because they didn't egg the preps, I'm pledging either the Tri-Betas for some more kickass Dungeons and Gremlins game-time, or the HOTs because they have a fucking pool AND a sauna in their basement. I'll wear the damn cheerleading outfit, I don't care.
Hm...I'm with you! Only as long as my brute gets to spank Sally every time we get asked what we're going to do. Oh, and as long as I can kill Ron's character every time we play that damn game too.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Does Camilla have any content except that toilet scene? if so i'd start a new playthrough just for her
She has 2 toilet scenes in the game :D
I hope she gets to bed in season 2
In ep4 she has only short dialog options and one ass pic event in HOT house

Reactions: c_oriole

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Something I wanted to discuss with you guys is Hell Week. I know a lot of people don't seem to care about MC getting credit for most of the tasks but there is that fabled special prize to consider.

* Gay guard catcher the MC got the credit for (potentially twice lol).
* Drinking the beers I assume is a 50/50.
* Giving a wedgie to the nerds? Not sure that the DIKs will even accept the "really staged" video the MC has for this.
* Wearing the helmet I think you can split close to 50/50 or even wear it more than Derek if you do it strategically and still get most if not all content.
* Sexy car wash could be a 50/50, could be swayed by who wears the DIK helmet and also could be swayed by Derek fucking the teacher.
* Getting dick signed is an easy point for the MC and seems to have no consequences.
* Get slapped by three girls I think the MC wins this? I honestly can't remember the slaps that happen in episode three.
* Prank the Alphas is another easy point for the MC if you choose to do it.
* Egging the preps hasn't been done yet, if we get the chance to do it then it could have consequences with Jill.

The sexual tasks are where things get interesting. Sex outdoors and sex with a feminist can be completed by both MC and Derek on the same night. If you chose to smoke weed (I couldn't hit that button fast enough and I didn't even know what's coming next :KEK:) then Jacob will witness him on the roof with Quinn for sex outdoors.

The MC gets the chance to fuck a feminist and a teacher in one go and I think this is the only way for him to meet both of these goals. The only issue with this is I am pretty sure it will have huge consequences later in the story and they're unlikely to be positive (other than Tybalt's reaction :LUL:).

What do you guys think, is it actually possible for MC to win this contest without fucking Jade?
Rusty and Tommy openly discussed it and split the credit. Nil-Nil.
Agreed. Nil-Nil.
* Giving a wedgie to the nerds? Not sure that the DIKs will even accept the "really staged" video the MC has for this.
???. 1 contested point.
* Wearing the helmet I think you can split close to 50/50 or even wear it more than Derek if you do it strategically and still get most if not all content.
Nil-Nil.
* Sexy car wash could be a 50/50, could be swayed by who wears the DIK helmet and also could be swayed by Derek fucking the teacher.
Not only they lost to the HOTs (big surprise), they actually gave out 2 freebies by sheer dumbness. -1 for both.
* Getting dick signed is an easy point for the MC and seems to have no consequences.
+1 MC.
* Get slapped by three girls I think the MC wins this? I honestly can't remember the slaps that happen in episode three.
Cathy to MC during gay guard catch, Derek by "Old Boobs", Camilla in front of the DIK mansion and an extra Derek got at the end of ep. 4 (offscreen) cause of miscommunication. Technically a tie, but again, for sheer dumbness, -1 for both.
+1 MC.
* Egging the preps hasn't been done yet, if we get the chance to do it then it could have consequences with Jill.
???. 1 contested point.

Considering MC keeps Jade's video to himself:

Feminist - Derek, The Grenade Diver +1.
Outdoors - MC, The HOT Diver +1
Teacher - Derek, Bros Maximus +1.

Final score:
MC 1 - Derek 0.
2 points under referees' review.

What do you guys think, is it actually possible for MC to win this contest without fucking Jade?
Seems possible, but highly dependent on the senior DIK staff's discretion.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
So i just got rejected by Josy and Maya, do you actually get the chance of being with both of them or is it always a rejection from the both of them?
Yes, I actually got both of them in my DIK route and chick route. The difference being that if you are a chick you can sleep with both of them by choosing to sleep on the floor, while being a DIK only lets you sleep with either one or the other. In both of my saves I had neutral affinity, though.

DIK save:
Josy and Maya no third option.png

Chick save:
Josy and Maya third option.png
Josy and Maya threesome sleep.png
So maybe there is a chance you could still end up with only one of the girls in the end, or being in a real triangle relationship. Before you start to criticize the game, remember that it is unfinished!!!!

Edit: ninetofive pointed to the fact that Chick/DIK has nothing to do with the option of sleeping on the floor being available or not, nevertheless, that was the difference that I noticed between my two saves. But the point was that I was able to pursue both girls with my both saves: Massive Chick and Massive DIK.

See my other post for further clarification on the subject:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-2133#post-2890411

Last edited:

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Rusty and Tommy openly discussed it and split the credit. Nil-Nil.
Agreed. Nil-Nil.
???. 1 contested point.
Nil-Nil.
Not only they lost to the HOTs (big surprise), they actually gave out 2 freebies by sheer dumbness. -1 for both.
+1 MC.
Cathy to MC during gay guard catch, Derek by "Old Boobs", Camilla in front of the DIK mansion and an extra Derek got at the end of ep. 4 (offscreen) cause of miscommunication. Technically a tie, but again, for sheer dumbness, -1 for both.
+1 MC.
???. 1 contested point.

Considering MC keeps Jade's video to himself:

Feminist - Derek, The Grenade Diver +1.
Outdoors - MC, The HOT Diver +1
Teacher - Derek, Bros Maximus +1.

Final score:
MC 1 - Derek 0.
2 points under referees' review.

Seems possible, but highly dependent on the senior DIK staff's discretion.
Nice breakdown although I disagree with a couple of those points. I'm pretty sure MC was given credit for Gay guard catcher due to getting slapped during it (thanks for reminding me of that slap). He also does Gay guard catcher again in the strip club if you chose to party without limits. I also think MC gets credit for the slaps because he had two out of three when the task was completed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna.

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
I think this (forgetting about the task Egg the preps) is what MC is referring to when he says he has a weird feeling.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What consequences do you think this omission will have? Will they still pass Hell Week without it? Could Derek had taken care of this task behind the screen, like he did with the sex outdoors and feminist tasks? Could Derek also forgot about it and someone else ending up saving their asses by pretending they did it (maybe Jill...)?
Yep that's what the MC meant by having a bad feeling,I don't believe Derek did the task behind the screen.It's also Derek and MC fault for not completing the task because as you saw the board is not marked with what tasks were done.It would be much simplier had they done a task and then went to the board and marked it.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Yes, I actually got both of them in my DIK route and chick route. The difference being that if you are a chick you can sleep with both of them by choosing to sleep on the floor, while being a DIK only lets you sleep with either one or the other. In both of my saves I had neutral affinity, though.

DIK save:
View attachment 515799

Chick save:
View attachment 515800
View attachment 515801
So maybe there is a chance you could still end up with only one of the girls in the end, or being in a real triangle relationship. Before you start to criticize the game, remember that it is unfinished!!!!
Ok, there's way too much misinformation being spread about the Maya and Josy route in this thread. Not trying to be rude to you but I don't understand why people keep posting incorrect info about this.

For them to accept you in the relationship is ONLY based on affinity (NOT POINTS). DIK affinity no, Neutral/CHICK affinity yes.

For you to sleep with them both you only need to have fucked Josy in episode two and stayed home with Maya in episode three (not have the threesome with Quinn/Riona). Not affected by DIK points or RP.

These are the only things that influence this route.

c_oriole

Sep 1, 2019
She has 2 toilet scenes in the game :D
I hope she gets to bed in season 2
In ep4 she has only short dialog options and one ass pic event in HOT house
The only hope I have is that line from Mona, at the party when she tells us the Camilla and her wants to fuck the MC

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think the whole outcry has been made a bigger deal than what it actually is this is partially why I've never really been interested in picking a favourite main Li, Jade is number one as a side girl but I can't pick between the rest because there will be so many twists and turns to go yet but if I was upset with the actions of any of the girls meh I'd look to someone else far too much dwelling on the issue.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well we don't know how they are planning to use these people so we don't know why Riona would react the way she did.

As I said Quinn uses the analogy of a game of chess, where you always think one move ahead. Sage is the first move, who is the second? The way I took that is that there are two separate actions that they plan on taking. What Sage did that night could have been the first move and the second move might not even have happened yet.
I get that part,I don`t think MC is going to be the next move(Ofcourse I can be wrong),not even going to "Quinn using people" thing,what can he do,realisticly speaking - lets say someone intentionally provoked Chad to attack the MC,MC in that scenario was completly passive,why because he has no pull,no influence,no power - In other words,I don`t see MC`s usefulness for Quinn`s plans

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes