Terrigen

Oct 30, 2018
This is, by far, the best game on the site and a joy to play through. Fantastic writing (story, pacing, characterization, dialogue), sexiest girls, best MC, beautiful color and lighting and renders, fitting music, fun mini-games ... great animations, wide variety of characters and personalities ... truly a wonder to behold. Not to mention I've never encountered a bug or glitch. Great work to all involved.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Man i just played the Bella part and i gotta say i was disappointed not necessarily cuz of the lack of sex scene with her but i dunno the scene with her it seemed rushed and without consistency, i'm sure the dev knowing that Bella is everyone's favorite will use this "against us" and the best part with her will be later on (hopefully) tho i think she could've got more credit at least in this episode... i waited so much for this update thinking that Bella's gonna have a big scene but yeah bummer... i told myself that i'm gonna download all the 4 episodes and not gonna play the first 3 without the 4th one, what a lozzer i was thinking and getting my hopes up for Bella... well pretty much that's why i like to wait and play the finish game but with this looooong periods of developing is hard now... btw do we have to wait again 4 months for an update or we're coming back to "normal" 2-3 months?

Oh and yeah about the dev (i'm not a fan of him) cuz you know his "hate" towards pirates( not gonna go into details) i just wanna say look at the first post in the OP, nuff said...
You can never get enough bella
I was afraid of any interruption but thank god that didn't happen.
Her scene was pretty hot and you got to see her like this so I don't think its that disappointing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I just finished my playthrough, and as a Mayan, I don't know exactly how I feel right now.

I'm not crying, I just have something in both my eyes.

View attachment 515508
source1.gif
:p There's a few other guys I'm worried about originals on here and big Maya fans hope they are not taking it to bad.

I certainly enjoy the dynamics between her and MC, particularly the banter (ex: roasting each other on Rooster). Though even before Sage tells MC that Quinn seems to like him, there were subtle hints that some of us catched on. Particularly how flustered she was when MC actually kisses her in the third episode.

And considering her popularity, I think (hope) she'll be graduated as an actual LI at some point. Wouldn't be the first time this kind of thing happened.
I think it's always been there the name-calling especially I think she may come in between our relationships with other girls out of jealousy perhaps and not one of her games. I'm not her biggest fan but I'm really interested to see how this is going to develop with Quinn will she perhaps have a little slip-up and reveal that she is having feelings for the MC I think it would make for a great twist.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Shady maybe, but manipulative? She has always been honest, to the MC at least. That's more than can be said for some of the actual LIs.
I agree with you, especially after this update. Still I'm kind of torn with her for now, we'll see where her development goes, but I'm liking the subtle hints so far. Though that statement is true for all of the girls really, who knows where their developments will lead them. I suspect the Maya and Josy drama isn't going to be the last development that pisses people off.

Reactions: Iruna.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Thank you man :)
but you know what? i like your sig of her washing a car better :D
but it's your sig so..., if it's OK with you, i would gladly use that one, what do you think? :)
No problem at all. I was going to post the clean version later anyway.
I only wish I had known that before, the static took 10 times more work. :LOL:

And that's hers with Quinn that I haven't posted yet.

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/sELQ4OL.gif
https://i.imgur.com/YSc9g6M.gif
https://i.imgur.com/ZoJ7J3i.gif
The only one that's MINE is this one :KEK:

See you guys later.

Last edited:

crazytr4

Apr 7, 2018
Can I get a save file for where it's left from Josy & Sarah share scene from v0.4 (end of v0.4 scene with both of em) ? I tried everything to get the scene but couldn't get it worked. I want to see whole scene.

help?

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
Damn, such an awesome game. Good story and a very good scenario as well. This proves again that every good thing needs some drama after all. Looking back now... acting lessons, depraved awakening, twists of my life, lancaster boarding house (and probably others too) were all good games and all without exception had more or less of a drama.

Sensing this incoming drama I've decided to avoid my favorite gals paths, recte Bella and Jill. I don't really think these two will be there for MC's endings. Bella will probably get back her husband, one way or the other. While Jill, together with MC and Thibault, gives me too much of a "Titanic" deja-vu.

Then wanted to go with Josy&Maya, yet again I would bet there will be only one for the ending. So, I went for Sage and Queen instead, since it looks a safer bet lol. I'm quite curious if, playing this way, there will be enough satisfactory content. Something like: let's see if I can trick Dr PinkCake and not let myself driven into the unsafe zone while still enjoying the game :) If it will happen, then I will sincerely admit he is the best dev out there.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
I don't think it'll be the case
Bu if it is, i'll sacrifice myself and bang her anyway lol
You and me both. If he decides to play it dirty like that; screw it I'm going in. Not going to be denied some Jill. No fucks given at that point.
I don't think it will go there though, since he doesn't do incest. It's just to mess with people's heads. :ROFLMAO:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I think it's always been there the name-calling especially I think she may come in between our relationships with other girls out of jealousy perhaps and not one of her games. I'm not her biggest fan but I'm really interested to see how this is going to develop with Quinn will she perhaps have a little slip-up and reveal that she is having feelings for the MC I think it would make for a great twist.
Yeah she`s so jealous that she`s sending her friends my way so I fuck with them instead of someone else...Oh wait :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes