UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
hi,
so I have been trying to use the full save (on mac) and have replaced my persistent file in ~/Library/RenPy/BeingADik but still can't see all of the scenes (they still appear unlocked). I know the post said to delete the persistent files in BOTH locations. Anyone know where the other location is?
I could be wrong here, but I'm fairly sure you won't be able to use saves from a windows playthrough on a mac, which is what I assume you're trying to do (the ones linked from the OP?). The two locations are referring to wherever you have the game extracted, and to the RenPy save library folder which is usually C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ (again, on a Windows PC).

If all you want to do is unlock all the scenes, I suggest you download the Walkthrough / Cheat Mod linked in the OP, it has an unlock all function. Just be aware you're boned trying to load any saves you make with it installed if you don't install the latest version when new updates come out.

SmokyQuartz

Apr 27, 2018
I could be wrong here, but I'm fairly sure you won't be able to use saves from a windows playthrough on a mac, which is what I assume you're trying to do (the ones linked from the OP?). The two locations are referring to wherever you have the game extracted, and to the RenPy save library folder which is usually C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ (again, on a Windows PC).

If all you want to do is unlock all the scenes, I suggest you download the Walkthrough / Cheat Mod linked in the OP, it has an unlock all function. Just be aware you're boned trying to load any saves you make with it installed if you don't install the latest version when new updates come out.
Thanks friend! I was going crazy looking for any other save locations. I'll definitely tryout the walkthrough+cheat mod. ty ty

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019

crazytr4

Apr 7, 2018
Can I get a save file for where it's left from Josy & Sarah share scene from v0.4 (end of v0.4 scene with both of em) ? I tried everything to get the scene but couldn't get it worked. I want to see whole scene.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
The way she looked at the MC when he moved the dildo towards her :LOL: all I can say is thank god for whoever hacked the diks and for Rusty running in like that.
I was bummed out :KEK: (+ DIK point)
Joking aside I'm not sure how I would take it if all a sudden we have Arieth making moves on the MC going forward.
I mean we'd need a full body condom and that shit ain't fun. But hey if it meant we get to add in on the Cuckening of Dawe I'll be that one to walk that dark path for all of you :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thany22

Jan 16, 2019
im getting this error in the classroom on the new update any ideas?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test4.rpy", line 130, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/classes/english101/english_test4.rpyc", line 130, in script
  File "C:\Users\hateb\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\hateb\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test4.rpy", line 130, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\hateb\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\hateb\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\hateb\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\hateb\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\hateb\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\hateb\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\hateb\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\hateb\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\hateb\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\hateb\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\hateb\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\hateb\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\hateb\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\hateb\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.4.0
Fri Jan 10 22:09:31 2020
I am having the same error on the crunched version of the game.Does anyone have any solution?

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
:( (;)) I thought you would teach me something new, not something that was drilled in me since 3 years old. Well at least I can play for real then. But I wanted to impress Jill so bad on a virtual front and rear ;)
Jokes aside, what are the controls for the mini-game?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes