CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
While I'm waiting for the walkthrough (how do I get that damn thing that's stuck behind the drawer in the first free run?) I started playing into the paths and came across this "error". Actually I found it kinda cute, as in: No, I don't think so. :ROFLMAO:
Thank God, I thought I was the only one :D

Thought to myself "There's a volcanic redhead in panties in front of me and I focus on the clock.... No wonder my parents disavowed me"....

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I agree except with one thing. I don't think Maya and Josy are poorly written because we lost interest in them. I think they are poorly written because they are acting out of character in this episode, specially Josy. Josy is about to break up with Maya, ready to start a relationship with the MC (she asks to move with him first than Maya) and then she friendzones the MC because of his alignment, not because of him or because of anything he's done. That's been written poorly.
Yeah, that's a bugger but didn't mind it that much since seeing their loves after a long time can get weird. But right (hoped for a third option but there is so much you can ask for already :D)
And the best part of their reaction? While everyone defended Maya like their life depended on it, she just admitted she got chances after chances and blew them all up :KEK:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
The Josy and Maya...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't speak for other shippers, but for me it wasn't a problem of where we got or what lies ahead, but how we got there.

Maya always felt like a puppy in the middle of a busy, high speed highway. This fragility is what drove me to her in the first place, and to see her figure things out so quickly and seemingly effortless felt really odd. I assume Josy shippers didn't like to see their determined, strong willed LI make a 180º after a few lines of dialogue either.

You make some good points about the possibilities ahead, but suppose next episode Quinn stopped provoking people w/o much explanation. This wouldn't be, objectively and in itself, something bad, but a huge part of what made you care for this character in the first place would've been unceremoniously tossed aside and even if there is leeway for a satisfying conclusion and/or a return of your Angel to her former glory, for the moment, you'd be understandably disappointed, to say the least.

Right now I don't hate Maya or Josy, nor have DPC ruined the game for me. I don't expect this game - or anything/anyone for that matter - to be flawless, but, yeah, I got a bit of a bitter taste in my mouth, which I'm cautiously optimistic will go away when next episode comes out in 5-55 months.

...and if this is not the case, the other option is hoping in that car w/ Jade, so I'll be alright. ;)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
DrPinkCake deserves every bit of that patreon support and much more. Like i can't believe this is the same dev that just a year ago did Acting Lessons, not to knock it down but disregarding the fire moment i thought that overall game was OK, i never thought it was great in any particular way. The characters were ok, the writing was ok, the animation was ok, etc... that was his first game if i am not mistake which was for all intents and purposes was a solid start, but BaDIK is exceptional in every way, it's such an improvement. His characters are more interesting as well as the character models just look better, his writing has become better with experience, the animations have become longer and better, the game UI is better and all of the various options and things you can do on your cellphone as well as the mini-games is great, the scale of this game feels way larger. It's the same with Philly and City of Broken Dreamers, i am so glad to see the 2 of them improve this much and get rewarded in return. Not to call any names but there are some lazy and deceitful devs out there... apparently sitting down at your computer rendering stuff is one of the most dangerous job occupations out there, but i digress...

Cant wait to see where this takes us, still am fearful he might do something like kill off one of the girls and i just don't wanna see that again, hopefully it's someone like Maya so i wont even notice it when it happens.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes