Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What is the plot of BADIK without Quinn?
You need an antagonist that is going to make an impact and in every scene, she is in without fail she always delivers and always makes you think what's going to happen next with her. And you know DPC has done a good job with her when you have people who love her and people who love to hate her, and without her, we would be left with Tommy sulking in the corner that we don't need.

cwan222

Jul 1, 2017
I think the best part of the episode was the fact that Quinn likes MC. She really does, she bitches about him to Sage and saved him from falling off the roof.

And the reason I seem to feel so off about Josy/Maya is, and I think others have mentioned it. MC's reaction is awful. Maybe you storm off at the beginning but then he went the entire episode pissy. He knew Josy was in a relationship, he was making moves on Maya after knowing his trying to start something with Josy knowing shes in a relationship. He does not have the moral high-ground to be this upset and even if you realize his overreacting, that does not change anything for the rest of the episode.

Also, how did neither Maya or Josy piece together what MC ends up telling them earlier? That should of been revealed much sooner. The way Maya and Josy reconciled was so shallow. They went from "We're about to break up" to "Nothing can stop our love if we aren't apart." Like god how did it become so that the conflict was dragged on too long (with MC avoiding them) and resolved too quickly (with Josy and Maya forgiving and forgetting everything that happened in the last 3 episodes) at the same time?

Whatever I'm not touching them anymore. I already know one of them is gonna die by fire and somehow give Derek cancer.

Forodrim

Jun 11, 2019
What is the plot of BADIK without Quinn?
better

Quinn is exceptionally well written
I get that you like her, but no, just no. Not exceptionally well written, have some standards.
Currently she is a typical "bad girl with a soft spot" and I have seen all of her content so far I think. I have played the DIK path. (Still need a CHICK path, tho, but that seems boring.)

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
Yes, because it requires you to not only be on good terms with Jill, but also to have Bella change her mind about you. And for that you have to make so many CHIC decisions, that you can't do it on another path.
Damn. Is there a link that shows how to use the console in renpy? I ended up being Neutral.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
You need an antagonist that is going to make an impact and in every scene, she is in without fail she always delivers and always makes you think what's going to happen next with her. And you know DPC has done a good job with her when you have people who love her and people who love to hate her, and without her, we would be left with Tommy sulking in the corner that we don't need.
And fuck Tommy. No, no other arguments. :D

better

I get that you like her, but no, just no. Not exceptionally well written, have some standards.
Currently she is a typical "bad girl with a soft spot" and I have seen all of her content so far I think. I have played the DIK path. (Still need a CHICK path, tho, but that seems boring.)
She has more than that ;bad girl with a soft spot but she chooses to stay bad cause fun and business. I don't think we can change her that much, maybe there'll be a confrontation. And if we romance her, that'll be much more drama. What's not to like ?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The past conversation that could have happened the same night ;) Ofcourse contrary could be truth and it`s the lack of consequence in the dialogue
It could, it probably was. But what was she referring to? When did Camila have sex with the MC without Mona? Only episode 1, if I remember correctly. It could make sense for Mona to say it that way if that was the only time they (MC and Camila) have sex (and Mona never did), but if they did have the threesome...

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
Can someone tell me if it is possible to be more than friends with Josy and Maya? no matter what I do they only want to be friends....

Myst3rE

Oct 5, 2017
>deepening the romantic connection with best girl Jill
>breaking down emotional barriers and exploring the relationship with Isabella
>having mutual sexual fun with a lively and beautiful redhead
>was able to establish mc's boundaries and priorities by encouraging the two gays to be together without me
>having an interaction with Quinn without her trying to put on an act
>confident going into the DIK evaluation knowing I personally impressed every member and pleased knowing me and Derek equally worked towards completing (pretty much) all of hell week

rnezd424qfi01.jpg

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Whatever I'm not touching them anymore. I already know one of them is gonna die by fire and somehow give Derek cancer.
derek got ptsd from having sex with expired old teacher at car wash

Can someone tell me if it is possible to be more than friends with Josy and Maya? no matter what I do they only want to be friends....
Have neutral path you can have jill, bella, maya and josy or jill, bella and jade

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I think the best part of the episode was the fact that Quinn likes MC...
She did since ep 1...
It was fucking directly spilled out by Sarah and Melanie at ep 2 ,they literally said - "...Quinn likes you" - right after she specificly picked MC to have fun with at the cumpetition...
OMG

Nothing personal against you it`s just a pattern now.

That`s what I meant in my post about inconsistencies...and deserving Quinn`s content in ep 4...

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
The difference is for M&J we at least have some sort of background. Quinn is blank atm, no interesting stoy of what make her the way she is, no background on what she needs or wants. In my book that makes her boring, and a background character.

All Characters are very streotypical, thats true. but people here act like M&J are exceptionally bad written while Quinn is hailed for her "character development".
Both is Bullshit.
Quinn is the most interesting character in the game, period. Also, just because we lost interest in Maya and Josy doesn't mean they are badly written characters. They are just not for us. If you paid any attention or did some scenes with Quinn, you would see she's wearing a mask(which is attractive af imo) and she wore that mask for so long, she nearly became one that mask. At first on 0.3, if you took her offer with Riona, she shows a hint of affection when MC kisses her. With 0.4 if you chose to go to Sage, when you enter her room and try to kiss her, she kicks MC out right away and then sits with a sad face (well, even if you go for the other option she still does that). She actually cares for MC. Sage telling MC Quinn won't stop talking about him should be a sign as well. I'm just not sure if she's scared of someone discovering this side of her, or she just doesn't want to reveal she also has feelings. Her motives are mysterious but she holds significant power and I am guessing she loves to be in control. Of others, of money, of boys, of drug trafficking, of her life, of her restaurant, you name it. You can say many characters are blank but Quinn is the last one you can call blank.
Nothing she did contradicts her actions and knowing a character's background changes nothing. Hell, many people were white knighting the hell out of Maya before they knew her background. We just learned it with 0.4.
Personally what made me lose complete interest in those 2 is the fact that THEY DIDN'T EVEN TELL EACH OTHER WHAT THEY DID WITH MC. They didn't admit they cheated on each other, with the same guy in similar situations (which would be easy to guess that either of them would feel the same way)

TL;DR: Neither Quinn, nor Maya and Josy are blank characters. The latter just fucked up big time.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
She did since ep 1...
It was fucking directly spilled out by Sarah and Melanie at ep 2 ,they literally said - "...Quinn likes you" - right after she specificly picked MC to have fun with at the cumpetition...
OMG

Nothing personal against you it`s just a pattern now.

That`s what I meant in my post about inconsistencies...and deserving Quinn`s content in ep 4...
I think he means we have a more precise definition of "like" about Quinn.
It was spilled alright, but it could've been she likes him cause he's fun to mess with, or he was entertaining at the DIKs party.

Here we have a clear view on how much of a FWOOOSH Quinn's panties will make as they hit the floor when MC will be serious with her.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It could, it probably was. But what was she referring to? When did Camila have sex with the MC without Mona? Only episode 1, if I remember correctly. It could make sense for Mona to say it that way if that was the only time they (MC and Camila) have sex (and Mona never did), but if they did have the threesome...
Hypothetical scenario -
Camila says to Mona
-Remember how good it was in the toilet?I wanna fuck the Mc again
both laugh
Mona gets drunk,scene happens

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think the best part of the episode was the fact that Quinn likes MC. She really does, she bitches about him to Sage and saved him from falling off the roof.

And the reason I seem to feel so off about Josy/Maya is, and I think others have mentioned it. MC's reaction is awful. Maybe you storm off at the beginning but then he went the entire episode pissy. He knew Josy was in a relationship, he was making moves on Maya after knowing his trying to start something with Josy knowing shes in a relationship. He does not have the moral high-ground to be this upset and even if you realize his overreacting, that does not change anything for the rest of the episode.

Also, how did neither Maya or Josy piece together what MC ends up telling them earlier? That should of been revealed much sooner. The way Maya and Josy reconciled was so shallow. They went from "We're about to break up" to "Nothing can stop our love if we aren't apart." Like god how did it become so that the conflict was dragged on too long (with MC avoiding them) and resolved too quickly (with Josy and Maya forgiving and forgetting everything that happened in the last 3 episodes) at the same time?

yes i like Quinn too during that game with hots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Forodrim

Jun 11, 2019
Quinn is the most interesting character in the game, period.
for you, maybe.

and ending your sentences with "period" does not the argument better.

.Also, just because we lost interest in Maya and Josy doesn't mean they are badly written characters.
alot of people think so, and that what I argue against. If you don't like them, fine.
But the writing is perfectly fine for them.

... (which is attractive af imo)
Not for people older than 16

You sound like a girl who is in love with someone who abuses her. "oh, he will change for me, I can see his other side, he is just wearing a mask."

Are you sure you are not on the CHICK path? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Guys, how often did you wear the helmet? I wore it as much as I could even if it meant missed opportunity with Jill
When the option to wear it was there, I chose it always on my main route. The look of it is funny af hahaha
With the others, I didn't care that much since I was hunting for scenes. The only exception is CHICK route, I never touched the helmet on that one.

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes