name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I think he means we have a more precise definition of "like" about Quinn.
It was spilled alright, but it could've been she likes him cause he's fun to mess with, or he was entertaining at the DIKs party.

Here we have a clear view on how much of a FWOOOSH Quinn's panties will make as they hit the floor when MC will be serious with her.
Let`s ignore that in ep 1 Quinn had fun with me under the shower that went pretty far for a one of the first encounters - and nobody forced her to go that far.
We have 2nd ep in which Quinn tases me to get me on that chair and than fucks me in front of everybody which she doesn`t have to do...I mean

I dont have to be a DIK about,I just want to

Is Anthony in Quinn`s type?Because that`s the level of NOT GETTING IT :KEK:

Mr_Hahn

Dec 30, 2018
I just downloaded version 0.4.0. I've played episodes 1-3, but now the scenes of episode 3 are locked in the gallery. (I can see the scenes of episode 1-2, though.) What file(s) do I need to copy-paste in the new version (and in what directory)?

Thanks in advance.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Let`s ignore that in ep 1 Quinn had fun with me under the shower that went pretty far for a one of the first encounters - and nobody forced her to go that far.
We have 2nd ep in which Quinn tases me to get me on that chair and than fucks me in front of everybody which she doesn`t have to do...I mean

I dont have to be a DIK about,I just want to

Is Anthony in Quinn`s type?Because that`s the level of NOT GETTING IT :KEK:
Fair enough.

I saw it more as in-character for her. Carpe Diem and all that.
And in ep2 she wanted a thrill so she fucked us - er I mean you.
But that's up to one's perception.

Then again I've never been good at seeing when a girl is interested so I'm just noticing now :LOL:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
This is a visual novel. You can't expect DPC to develop a game where every thinkable option is available and has content. He wants to tell a story. And this story is about the events of a freshman joining a college fraternity. It's already crazy how much the various ways to play this story differ. What you are asking for is an entirely different story. That's not gonna happen in this game.
Completely understand that DPC has his story to tell and believe me I love his work. Just some choices in this game don't feel natural and no matter what you decide the MC is pushed further into the DIK's and other events that happen even if the choices you make are against this. Just feels forced and as a player I would prefer that the choices I make mattered. But like you said DPC has a story to tell and even if there are things that I dislike then I still love the humour, graphics and other routes that are available in the game.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Quinn is the most interesting character in the game, period. Also, just because we lost interest in Maya and Josy doesn't mean they are badly written characters. They are just not for us. If you paid any attention or did some scenes with Quinn, you would see she's wearing a mask(which is attractive af imo) and she wore that mask for so long, she nearly became one that mask. At first on 0.3, if you took her offer with Riona, she shows a hint of affection when MC kisses her. With 0.4 if you chose to go to Sage, when you enter her room and try to kiss her, she kicks MC out right away and then sits with a sad face (well, even if you go for the other option she still does that). She actually cares for MC. Sage telling MC Quinn won't stop talking about him should be a sign as well. I'm just not sure if she's scared of someone discovering this side of her, or she just doesn't want to reveal she also has feelings. Her motives are mysterious but she holds significant power and I am guessing she loves to be in control. Of others, of money, of boys, of drug trafficking, of her life, of her restaurant, you name it. You can say many characters are blank but Quinn is the last one you can call blank.
Nothing she did contradicts her actions and knowing a character's background changes nothing. Hell, many people were white knighting the hell out of Maya before they knew her background. We just learned it with 0.4.
Personally what made me lose complete interest in those 2 is the fact that THEY DIDN'T EVEN TELL EACH OTHER WHAT THEY DID WITH MC. They didn't admit they cheated on each other, with the same guy in similar situations (which would be easy to guess that either of them would feel the same way)

TL;DR: Neither Quinn, nor Maya and Josy are blank characters. The latter just fucked up big time.
I agree except with one thing. I don't think Maya and Josy are poorly written because we lost interest in them. I think they are poorly written because they are acting out of character in this episode, specially Josy. Josy is about to break up with Maya, ready to start a relationship with the MC (she asks to move with him first than Maya) and then she friendzones the MC because of his alignment, not because of him or because of anything he's done. That's been written poorly.
Hypothetical scenario -
Camila says to Mona
-Remember how good it was in the toilet?I wanna fuck the Mc again
both laugh
Mona gets drunk,scene happens
I thought of that. It would make sense if it said "again too". Maybe with another previous conversation in some context it could make sense... If Camila said she had a plan and Mona answered it like saying she wants to join that plan too or something then maybe... But without that context the easy way of reading it feels weird, and it's that easy to avoid... Maybe it's not wrong but I do still think it could be written in a less confusing way.
yes i like Quinn too during that game with hots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One thing is that Quinn knows we were dating some Josy in episode 1. Maybe that's why she wanted her out of the HOTs, just in case they were the same and to have less competition, but when she realized she was Tommy's sister that meant havoc.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Fair enough.

I saw it more as in-character for her. Carpe Diem and all that.
And in ep2 she wanted a thrill so she fucked us - er I mean you.
But that's up to one's perception.

Then again I've never been good at seeing when a girl is interested so I'm just noticing now :LOL:
If the same lady is consistently making moves on you specificly,she`s interested... :LOL:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Was there a possible shower scene in this update with Jill ? Did I miss it ?!!
To be honest you ain't missing much.
This doesn't go down like the shower scene with Melanie or other girls.
You grab a little side boob and then she sneaks a peak at you.
In classic Jill fashion she starts apologizing and you softly kiss her then exit.

If you only LOVE Jill it's worth it but for me it's okay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Just finished my playthrough and I have 135 pages ahead of me :ROFLMAO: I'm gonna read the comments skipping the thousands asking for links etc and I will post my impressions after it, wich I assume is gonna be about 3 years from now on ffs. But doesn't matter I am really pleased with the update and I want to read the overall reactions.

PS- I love Sage more than ever and I think I'm falling for Quinn :oops:

Vagipower

Nov 19, 2018
so this is complete right? how many seasons there will be?
I think DPC said way back when he released Episode 2 or 3, I don't really remember, in Discord that he intended to do a lot of things with this game, and maybe take to 10 or more episodes.
So we have like two good years of BADIK still. This game is a fucking masterpiece.

Last edited:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
right now i am glad i am no longer a love interest for them mc can go after any other girl he wishes too. Those 2 only caused way too much drama so far and staying with them will cause even more drama. i only hope we get more option in later chapters to start avoiding them and leave that gender class.
I agree with you. TBH I was already not into this Maya/Josy thing after episode 3 cliffhanger. Since it they are a thing regardless what the MC really wants, fuck it... Jill it is.

alot of people think so, and that what I argue against. If you don't like them, fine.
But the writing is perfectly fine for them.
The outcome of their drama sucks, feels incredibly anti-climatic for all that as been through for 4 episodes. That's a fact. DPC basically explored NOTHING on how the MC truly feels, aside from "I have to think about this" or "I dont know what I feel", sulking away for an entire episode, basically end up being the MC admiting what he did with both of them but never expressing how he feels with one or the other. If you dont care its fine, fuck it, lets just be friends. Personally, IMO its stings because you have to accept they are a thing, regardless of the consequences of their action towards each other AND towards the MC. Basically whatever was going on with the MC is meaningless to both of them UNLESS you want to turn into an harem. Basically... fuck this in RPG perspective. I love DPC work, but I am done with his way to handle 3 way relationships from AL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iruna.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Is it just me or does the game miss the voice acting even in previous older version that I am 100% sure it did. For example Isabella dialogue after MC gets kicked out of the HOTs dorm

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes