dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
And that's coming from a person who thinks that Jill is MC's mom's sister being 18-19 years younger than her? Where's big difference?
Jade teaches at a university. Most likely a dr. A majority of women in that field have children later in life, coupled with the fact of a higher level degree means that she likely had Tybalt later in life. Tybalt's 20-21-ish. That puts her estimated age squarely in mid-40s at the earliest, and many women start menopause at or before that point in their lives.

Alternatively, she could have been a 1-and-done... Had surgery (tubal ligation) to prevent more kids after having Tybalt. I mean, that'd turn anyone off from having more, right?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
So I thought of a way DPC could revamp the Chick/DIK system for the next season. Instead of being used to lock you out of LI routes, it could be used to alter the way certain sex scenes play out.
For example:
While on the Chick path you could:
1. go slow and gentle
2. go down on the girl
3. cry when you cum

While on the DIK path you could:
1. go more rough
2. try anal
3. cum inside with no condom

Just some thoughts :giggle:

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
Well, Burke is honorary professor so it's not his main job, and Jade told mc that he's trading stocks and they have loads of
money, they have Tybalt's picture in their house. plus they have the same hair.

I think it's safe to assume.(not that i want him to be her son :ROFLMAO:)
if tybalt is jade's son, man that will put the nail in the coffin for tybalt being so rude to MC

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That has been speculated before that Burke is playing some role in all of this he certainly has some kind of agreement going on with Quinn I think it's the offer of the free tuition and he perhaps gets to use Quinn's menu.
How many more times do I have to say this? :LOL:

Tuition ain`t free - the girls need money,that`s why they work,if Burke were to sponsor the girls they would not have money problems in ep 3.

I`m thinking: as far as it goes,is him allowing them to work on campus for ...Now thinking about the scene between Sage and Quinn at the end... what if he blackmails them?:unsure:Some one has something on HoTs,that`s what I`m certain of...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But you'd have to another playthrough and have to give up Jade just do that. And I thought Mormont was a Loyal House :KEK:
But Heather though..... That would cause a shit storm. If I recall correctly if you cluck "Heather for Anal" she responds with "Treat me right"
View attachment 516446
Well more loyal than some I haven't jumped ship when the going has got tough :p But yeah I probably won't play that route until the very end I'm sticking with Jade ;)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Jade teaches at a university. Most likely a dr. A majority of women in that field have children later in life, coupled with the fact of a higher level degree means that she likely had Tybalt later in life. Tybalt's 20-21-ish. That puts her estimated age squarely in mid-40s at the earliest, and many women start menopause at or before that point in their lives.

Alternatively, she could have been a 1-and-done... Had surgery (tubal ligation) to prevent more kids after having Tybalt. I mean, that'd turn anyone off from having more, right?
Wait wait wait
didnt we had exact Jade`s age?
Mormont how old is Jade?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes