Deoku

May 5, 2017
Egg the preps: The weird feeling that MC had about forgetting something was most likely referring this task. Up to this moment it is unknown if Derek took care of it behind the screen, but by the looks of things, they will fail this task, unless someone intervenes in their favor by pretending they did it, or something (Jill, maybe?).
If Jill were to break some eggs over herself and send us a pic by phone to save us; I don't think I'd have a place high enough in the girlfriend hall of fame for this woman. :ROFLMAO: The biggest problem is we'd need the chance to ask her since she is unaware of the task.

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
The ruining his fun is straight from Tommy's mouth in 0.3. And why would Josy have any interest in spilling all the stuff Tommy has been up to? As it seems right now Josy is more bothered with fitting in and helping out Maya. And besides Tommy pretty much spills to Quinn some of the stuff that he got up to.
She's told us outright she's a daddy's girl... If she gets into trouble at some point (likely given the drugs, prostitution, and possible set up for a job at the Pink Rose), think she wouldn't spill Tommy's part in all of it to deflect some of the blame from her? I think that behavior's pretty well in keeping with what we know of her character so far.

And yes, Tommy said ruining his fun.. but it's not like he's going to spill the beans regarding the sex ring, drugs, etc., in the open like that. Yes, maybe some of the DIKs know about it, but I get the distinct impression Rusty doesn't based on the later conversation we see with Tommy & Quinn.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
If Jill were to break some eggs over herself and send us a pic by phone to save us; I don't think I'd have a place high enough in the girlfriend hall of fame for this woman. :ROFLMAO: The biggest problem is we'd need the chance to ask her since she is unaware of the task.
Tbh I think it might even happen :LUL:
Maybe our DIK brother saw how good we were and they're giving us 1 last chance to do it in like an hour or so
Jill would definitly Help she's an Angel :love:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
... your ultimate enemy will be quinn and tommy i think
I think you could not landed further from the truth
I think it will come more in the form of the other jocks led by Dawe which funnily enough we never got an answer to why he was at Quinn's at the end of 0.3 did we?
We did not,it might be something about the new deal HoTs are preparing which I`m suspecting,might be deal with the jocks(?)

Guys, do you think that Quinn is fucking one of the jocks?
3.gif
No.

she fucks with anyone to get her goal :ROFLMAO:
You must be playing some cheap rip-off of BADIK because in BADIK I`m literally the only man she fucks.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I've come to realize that you can't get attached to any character in DPC's game because they are like Schrodinger's cat. They're either dead or alive. The only thing you can do is wait, play the game and then face the truth. I get it, killing major characters is probably the best thing to do if you want people to remember the game. I forgot where I was going with this so I'll give you one final piece of advice. Bella is the best
Better stay away from Jade then if Bella is the best, she's not going to be happy about you having a good time with the woman who fucked her husband.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She's told us outright she's a daddy's girl... If she gets into trouble at some point (likely given the drugs, prostitution, and possible set up for a job at the Pink Rose), think she wouldn't spill Tommy's part in all of it to deflect some of the blame from her? I think that behavior's pretty well in keeping with what we know of her character so far.

And yes, Tommy said ruining his fun.. but it's not like he's going to spill the beans regarding the sex ring, drugs, etc., in the open like that. Yes, maybe some of the DIKs know about it, but I get the distinct impression Rusty doesn't based on the later conversation we see with Tommy & Quinn.
I don't see how she will get into trouble I think that could be more on Maya than anything else and for what purpose though? What's Josy going to get out of telling everything about her brother? I'm pretty sure most people know a little of his background Rusty certainly does especially as Tommy was asking him for more drugs and Rusty pretty much straight up tells him no. There is also Quinn and they are bound to have spoken with others about this. And Derek has heard about him as well he just didn't know it was that Tommy as he says to the MC in this update

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I love it, I really love it. The MC fucks around with several girls, but Maya having a hard time coming clear, and we see she's obviously trying to, and SHE's the liar and the cheat?!?

Personally I was annoyed that the MC behaved like a fucking childish prick and I had no way of influencing it, not even after telling Bella that I overreacted in the dorm, but seems that pinkcake picked the right behaviour for many.

How were either Josie or Maya ANY WORSE than the MC, whether you play chik or dik, he tries to score as much as possible and still talks about his feelings for all these girls. Ridiculous.
yeah, that fucking double standard pisses me the hell off.
I dont think the issue is double standards, i think people are mad cause she led you on and on just to do a complete 180 in an instant and go

1579013945227.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes