Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just played version 0.4.0 and I have to say that I like it very much.
Jill ... is great, one of my favorite characters along with Isabella.
Maya and Josy .. I was sad how MC avoid them, but it had its reasons, it turned out great at the end, but I wonder if it will work in the long run, time will tell.
I have played so far only by choosing to sleep with Isabell at the beginning of episod 4, I still have to choose Derek and Sage.

I am looking forward to the next part .. eh pity that so long .. but I understand, making such a great game takes a lot of time.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
I just played version 0.4.0 and I have to say that I like it very much.
Jill ... is great, one of my favorite characters along with Isabella.
Maya and Josy .. I was sad how MC avoid them, but it had its reasons, it turned out great at the end, but I wonder if it will work in the long run, time will tell.
I have played so far only by choosing to sleep with Isabell at the beginning of episod 4, I still have to choose Derek and Sage.

I am looking forward to the next part .. eh pity that so long .. but I understand, making such a great game takes a lot of time.
i have 3 saves for each start of episode 4, maybe there is a big difference for each but ultimately i will choose to stay with my maggot brother, family first

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
oh yeah right totally forgot that, but it would require to do drugs? mc was warned by his father about drugs, he love his father :LOL: but yeah you're right (+1 chick) hahaha
Yeah, he took 2 hits off a joint. The horror!

Gotta say, I'm jealous as fuck of the MC's first weed experience, mine was nowhere near that good. I had a total greenout because I took like 10 huge fucking rips off a bong (don't ever trust ANYONE that tells you to do this on your first try), the weed itself was apparently laced with Salvia, and while I was with a super hot chick at the time (as in she was present, not "with" me), we didn't do anything even remotely sexual.

I ended up puking my guts out, feeling like I had ants crawling all over my skin, seeing the paint on the walls move, experiencing a horrible time-dilation effect which made the whole experience feel like it was 4 hours long, and bitch stole my wallet and used my cash to buy 4 fucking pizzas, and I didn't even get a slice.

...Now that I think about it, it's a wonder I ever smoked again, let alone became such a heavy user. :ROFLMAO:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Sorry if this has been covered but can I use the console to change Josy's variable without causing problems? Thanks

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
It's pretty wild how fast Josy's vibe went from "dreamy girl next door" to "Maya's cheery lesbian girlfriend"

Good for them though, they are cute couple.
yeah, in my first playthrough i was shocked, but after playing it again it's not that fast because yeah they never told they had boyfriends only complicated relationships. although maya told she has one only to scare the vultures

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes