Jacom

Oct 31, 2017
Nice update for a great game.
But I find bad, that most of the pursuied love interests require Chick status. Those 2 bitches Maya and Josy; Jill; and Bella is not fond of you being a DIK either.
Also there are a lot of things around gender studies, maybe one of the girls/women are TG or there will be in future update :D

Now prediction for the future plot twists:
1) There is going to be a shootout in the school, one person, who was at the background, will be preparing for it, and no one noticed him, because he/she would not be in any dorm, it may be that punk from room 666 when you 1st arrive in campus.

2) Someone is going to fall and die. I bet it is going to be the father, he may be pushed by that prick from the store that you worked in chapter 1.

3) Isabella has some nasty secret. I think maybe, she is the birthmother of Jill and she had to put her away because of her young age, that would lead to theory about that Jill will be your future partner, and would explain scene where MC says that he would not seduce her if he would knew better ... or she may be a black widow (you know, murdering hubbies and getting their money), or her husband is a drug dealer and you are so fucked up when he comes back :D

4) Hypoteticaly if Maya or Josy would be burning in a house, I would rather turn my self and would go water Isabellas plants then save any of them :D

5) There is going to be a tragedy, where your points with Derek are going to matter, and he is going to help you save someone or he will save you.

6) "One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
"

Only 1 girl from the episode ending screen (where your progress with girls is present) is going to survive this game, maybe 2 if you will have enought buddy points with Derek

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
But I find bad, that most of the pursuied love interests require Chick status. Those 2 bitches Maya and Josy; Jill; and Bella is not fond of you being a DIK either.
Also there are a lot of things around gender studies, maybe one of the girls/women are TG or there will be in future update :D

1) There is going to be a shootout in the school, one person, who was at the background, will be preparing for it, and no one noticed him, because he/she would not be in any dorm, it may be that punk from room 666 when you 1st arrive in campus.

2) Someone is going to fall and die. I bet it is going to be the father, he may be pushed by that prick from the store that you worked in chapter 1.

3) Isabella has some nasty secret. I think maybe, she is the birthmother of Jill and she had to put her away because of her young age, that would lead to theory about that Jill will be your future partner, and would explain scene where MC says that he would not seduce her if he would knew better ... or she may be a black widow (you know, murdering hubbies and getting their money), or her husband is a drug dealer and you are so fucked up when he comes back :D

4) Hypoteticaly if Maya or Josy would be burning in a house, I would rather turn my self and would go water Isabellas plants then save any of them :D

5) There is going to be a tragedy, where your points with Derek are going to matter, and he is going to help you save someone or he will save you.

"

Only 1 girl from the episode ending screen (where your progress with girls is present) is going to survive this game, maybe 2 if you will have enought buddy points with Derek
that would suck you did everything to help them only to see how they die in fire. :mad: its happened before. or maybe they all die of STD's the medication was not working. :cautious: Arrieth is spreading STD's like a buffee :whistle: As long as MC stay away from Arrieth he should be safe.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
As far as I know, we only sleep together (if you select the option sleep on the floor). My guess is DPC is saving the threesome scenes for the HOT's Scavenger Hunt tasks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I wonder if we choose to only stay friends, if they will come to us for the HSH tasks that require a guy's help. :unsure:
Better watch you'll be harrassed for misinformation again :KEK:

I think you'll find they are going to......cheat :KEK:
Stealing I think was NinetoFive's pun but it's too dam good.
Think it was someone else or got it from the higher up's :sneaky::p

But yeah cheaters will cheat it's only natural.

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019

"

Chick status is not required for much, honestly.

Sage - can be had on any of the three paths, but more fun on DIK
Jill - can be had on any of the three paths, but more fun on CHICK
Bella - can be had on any of the three paths.
Josy - can be had on neutral or chick
Maya - can be had on neutral or chick, but most fun on NEUTRAL
Quinn - can be had on any of the three paths, but more fun on DIK
Envy - can only be had on DIK
Jade - can be had on any path, but more fun on DIK
HOTs - any path, but more fun on DIK
Pink Rose - more fun on DIK
Cathy - any path

So really, it seems only Maya, Josy, and Envy are exclusive to a path right now. Maya, Josy, and Jade are mutually exclusive--meaning if you pursue Jade, you lose M&J; and if you pursue M&J, you lose Jade (at least for now).

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Chick status is not required for much, honestly.

Sage - can be had on any of the three paths, but more fun on DIK
Jill - can be had on any of the three paths, but more fun on CHICK
Bella - can be had on any of the three paths.
Josy - can be had on neutral or chick
Maya - can be had on neutral or chick, but most fun on NEUTRAL
Quinn - can be had on any of the three paths, but more fun on DIK
Envy - can only be had on DIK
Jade - can be had on any path, but more fun on DIK
HOTs - any path, but more fun on DIK
Pink Rose - more fun on DIK
Cathy - any path

So really, it seems only Maya, Josy, and Envy are exclusive to a path right now. Maya, Josy, and Jade are mutually exclusive--meaning if you pursue Jade, you lose M&J; and if you pursue M&J, you lose Jade (at least for now).
But the part of Derek is more fun

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
As far as I know, we only sleep together (if you select the option sleep on the floor). My guess is DPC is saving the threesome scenes for the HOT's Scavenger Hunt tasks.
And I wonder if we choose to only stay friends, if they will come to us for the HSH tasks that require a guy's help. :unsure:
This picture inside of spoiler tag reminded me that last time i try to go harem route with both girl with one of dr pink cake's game called acting lessons... It wasn't pretty. I hope they won't share the same fate.
On the other hand, since i play dark path with Quinn, i don't care what happens to them. (evil laugh)

As for your question, MC looks like the only logical option since he had sexy time with both of them. But they might try to fake it with dildo but i don't think Quinn is stupid enough to fall for it.. Oh well.. we will see.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
what you think of update ?
Could have done with a bit more Bella overall it was alright but the Maya and Josy issue dragged in this update but at least most of that has been dealt with. Was nice to get more of Jill and learn more about her Sage was good as well she has improved a lot and even the Quinn revelation from Sage was interesting The best part of the update was the Jade scenes :p what did you think?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
SS+: Yeah I didn't like Quinn since the first days of the university when she leads the MC on then kicks out him naked to the campus. I picked the angry response to her apology then ignored her for rest of the time. Her background activity and looks are also does not raise much of a affection from me. That's just my view, to each of his own. Still I have to accept she was at her best in this version.

S: Just like I said I need something from Jill that ties her into earth. Some defining characteristics. She could be more jealous about other girls or she could think college and lessons are meaningless since she has her family. These are just very forced examples I conjured now. Something more grounded and complex would be nice. For now she is just an angel, a perfect girl for every man. For other games I would be ok but this developer showed us how much of a better writer he can be, so I expect more from Jill at the future.

D: I have 2 perspectives about Derek right now;
First outside of the story as an objective eye, he feels like just a failsafe that the developer created and put into the game. If MC does not like to do something. Derek does. Need a slap, check. Need to fuck a teacher,outdoor sex,stupid hat on all the time? Check. It does not matter if MC does anything, if he doesn't, Derek will. In the earlier versions he is the one who puts MC into joining DIK's. I remember I did not even wanted to enter to the DIK's but I was stuck with this guy since he wanted in. He feels very forced in that regard.

Secondly is what I wrote about before. He could've been a better friend when MC was at his lowest.

Holy smokes, man you are a lifesaver ! Never knew about these options. :PogChamp:
I aso think we will find something "disturbing or wrongsome" with Jill since in her bio it says something like.." She is rich, smart, beautiful etc.. Somethings gotta be wrong with her, right? "

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes