UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
But the part of Derek is more fun
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know, I was honestly a little disappointed Derek didn't absolutely break down in tears if you decide to reveal you banged Jade, because not only does that complete the teacher task, but it also completes the feminist task, which means he fucked the fat fugly dykes FOR NOTHING!

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
But now its even better he fucked the feminist and also a very old techer and once mc reveals about jade that would cause a even bigger breakdown. :p

• Wow
Reactions: M.Sato

Deoku

May 5, 2017
I know some will be upset here, but that tennis date look for Jill was definitely not her best. She just doesn't pull off the ponytail very well.
Not upset in the least. It may not be her best but damn if she isn't goddess regardless of which way she's rocking her hair. Man that girl is fine! :love:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I don't understand why you'd do that to a brother....
Let's say payback for the brother shutting the fuck up about the fact that Maya, whom with the MC was obviously getting closer had a girlfriend. Or this way at least he gets some pussy. Or just being realistic and not to tell a blabbermouth that you fucked the headmasters wife, which would get you into trouble on the long run. Take one.

Reactions: Esp``

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
dharq000
I've been thinking about your theory of the deal in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2890882
The more I think about it, the more I think it makes sense. But it makes me think, how would fans of Quinn and Sage react to them setting the MC up like that? I'm not among the fans of these girls, but I kinda like Sage, I wouldn't want her take part in it, doing something like that would be a sort of betrayal much bigger than the situation with Maya and Josy most people are so pissed with right now. I don't care much for being accepted into the DIKs, but plotting agains MC like that does them a very bad credit.

Reactions: dharq000

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
I know some will be upset here, but that tennis date look for Jill was definitely not her best. She just doesn't pull off the ponytail very well.
im with u there, but after the tennis game and shower is her most beautiful appearance for me.. (dp)

Reactions: Iruna.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Ok, so some asked earlier why I'd say only Derek would make DIK after evaluation... Here ya go (long-ish)...

And that's without any huge leaps in logic.
Derek has been trying to get mc into trouble on several occasions. like that picture of cathy ass and then send it to mc phone just when cathy took away mc phone. this already could have gotten mc expelled if Cathy was a strict teacher.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna. and Trojaner

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Joke aside, there is no indication for a corruption route on Jill, which is a shame, she is the perfect example of "too good to be true" and going DIK on her and actually succeed would be amazing (corrupt her or use her somehow) wrong yes, but that's a DIK move and make perfect sense with the game.

Yes, some of you would be pissed if that was an option because you probably work too hard and avoid all those temptations just to be with Jill, and then comes a massive DIK and get her effortlessly (seem like it). But that's the game... and I love to see that.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
She seems normal to me just a nice down to earth girl which makes a nice change if anything as I said in another post if there is any issues with her it could lie with her family they may think Tybalt is a better option than the MC so it could lead into that storyline.
Naah.. This is AL all over again. EVERY CHARACTER WAS FUCKED UP IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER..
I think she very well might be MCs step sister

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Uh, you're using the cheat mod right? Looks like you cut that out of the bottom of this screenshot for some reason :unsure: Can't really determine anything from it if you're using the mod.
No Mod Full SS as requested
Maybe just got lucky with a bug?
Joke aside, there is no indication for a corruption route on Jill, which is a shame, she is the perfect example of "too good to be true"
How many 3rd dates has she been on to know the rules so well?

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
Every damn time :ROFLMAO:
i did not even once, idk but i dont like quinn's character, no offense, that's why i always keep distance from her every playthrough. but during the cumpetition i have no choice but to do her rather that eat the goo

Reactions: Esp``
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes