Tsunami23

Jan 29, 2018
There are a lot of games out there but this and the Deluca family are my all time bests.
It feels bad to wait such a long time for a new update but it´s more than worth it.
I never played a game more than one times but this time i made a run with chick, neutral and dick affinity and i liked it very much.
The chick affinity does care more about friendship and true love.
With neutral affinity it´s something between both chick and dick affinity.
And the last one, the dick affinity route is the hottest one.
To me, i liked the path with chick affinity more because of Jill and Bella.
Overall it´s the best game i played and i played a lot of games before.
I´m really looking forward to the next update. Gonna be amazing.

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
dharq000
I've been thinking about your theory of the deal in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2890882
The more I think about it, the more I think it makes sense. But it makes me think, how would fans of Quinn and Sage react to them setting the MC up like that? I'm not among the fans of these girls, but I kinda like Sage, I wouldn't want her take part in it, doing something like that would be a sort of betrayal much bigger than the situation with Maya and Josy most people are so pissed with right now. I don't care much for being accepted into the DIKs, but plotting agains MC like that does them a very bad credit.
Thanks! I think it holds water at this point. I'm not saying I'm happy about it. Some of the details might be off... Like I don't think Sage is happy about it, but she's already told us she's in it for the HOTs and every time we try to push for something more than fb's, she pushes back. Quinn's starting to lean MC as of this episode if you ask me, but she's still trying to take care of the HOTs and her sisters first.

I keep going back to the foreshadowing DPC gave us with his warning about being at a dark place in your life and then with the MC intro talking about you can lose your family or they can lose you. Seems to me that betrayal is going to be the bread and butter theme of this game, sprinkled with some moments of humor and college fun.

My guess is that we're going to see some major dark shit for the MC in the upcoming season (2). Something along the lines of further betrayal, depression, maybe even loss of someone. Purpose being to force him to find a new family. We have only known everyone at this point other than Josy and our dad for about a month! None of them are really family yet. All of them have plenty of motive and opportunity to betray us moving forward--even Jill if her well-known family finds out she's interested in a nothing like the MC. And that's even if she's not his aunt.

He will probably end up sulking again :LOL: his reaction to Josy ruining his fun was funny I don't much care for the guy so I'd pursue Josy just to antagonize him.
I really don't think it's a matter of Josy ruining his fun... I think it's more a matter of knowing they've had a strained relationship and she's going to have insight into all of his illegal activities with drugs if she joins the HOTs. Self-preservation is a much stronger instinct than mere annoyance or step-sibling rivalry.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I really don't think it's a matter of Josy ruining his fun... I think it's more a matter of knowing they've had a strained relationship and she's going to have insight into all of his illegal activities with drugs if she joins the HOTs. Self-preservation is a much stronger instinct than mere annoyance or step-sibling rivalry.
The ruining his fun is straight from Tommy's mouth in 0.3. And why would Josy have any interest in spilling all the stuff Tommy has been up to? As it seems right now Josy is more bothered with fitting in and helping out Maya. And besides Tommy pretty much spills to Quinn some of the stuff that he got up to.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes