RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
IIt actually gets even better,You can tell both about seeing both - Josy phone call in ep 3 and Maya when going on a date with Josy.
What`s interesting both of them get it.
Thats not what happens... you tell maya you're going to date a girl.
Josie you tell you are living with a girl in a Dorm. WAAAAY different to 'seeing'

For many that wrag about using preconceived notions of how they want their characters to be, you really need to start reading the conversations the MC has with people and remove your own filters.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Thats not what happens... you tell maya you're going to date a girl.
Josie you tell you are living with a girl in a Dorm. WAAAAY different to 'seeing'

For many that wrag about using preconceived notions of how they want their characters to be, you really need to start reading the conversations the MC has with people and remove your own filters.
A lot of projection going on here
Preconcived notions as of how I want the characters to be? :KEK: Dude I literally just pointed where to look
My own filters as of ...?Pointing to what is in the game`s script?

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
A lot of projection going on here
Preconcived notions as of how I want the characters to be? :KEK: Dude I literally just pointed where to look
My own filters as of ...?Pointing to what is in the game`s script?
I'm living in a dorm with a girl = dating that girl?

Well fuck me, I've been living my life all wrong through Uni in the Co-Ed Dorms. I was obviously dating the 3 girls and 2 guys I was living with. Shit, wish I had known.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dependable_223

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, even ignoring some of your other questionable choices, you put both Sally AND Karen Rebbeca Johnson in the "Never" category alongside the fucking feminazis? Really? The hell is wrong with you?

While it was hilarious to see the MC have two conversations at the same time (Without getting anything wrong I may add like a fucking BOSS) I wanted to basically tell Maya to F off for 2 minutes so I can give my full attention and focus to Karen :BootyTime:
Dude, during that whole sequence I was like "I'm trying to talk to Karen Rebbeca Johnson, would you kindly fuck off?".
Where was our ThatWideeyedBufflehead-size_restricted.gif option?

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
List.png

Throwing in my mini-list. Decided not to include people with mostly only sexual content. I've only completed DIK path with choosing Bella so far, so there are things that i might've missed. As for reasoning..
Bella- I've been intrigued by her character and story from the start. I hope she doesn't turn out to be crazy/delusional. Surprised that she didn't cancel our date with Jill after learning about Maya/Josy and possibly fooling around with her, considering how she feels about cheating, but i guess she has similar reasoning to Jills.
Sage- Honest about what she wants and expects, can't go wrong with that.
Jade- Similar to Bella, interesting to see where this goes. However after hearing her story in this episode i guess a threesome with her and Cathy is out of the question. Can't see her sharing yet another man.
Jill- Before last episode she would've been lower on the list. I find her to be somewhat plain, a nice girlnextdoor type. Not that there's anything wrong with that, everyone doesn't need a dark past or a quirk to make them interesting. But i found myself really enjoying her content in ep4.
Quinn- The troublemaker who keeps things exciting.
Karen- Gender studies doesn't seem that bad anymore. :D She was adorable.
Josy- First of the "infamous duo", but more likable. Not much to add considering this topic comes up after every few pages.
Nicole- A surprise entry, probably wouldn't have made it without the latest update. Enjoyed that little conversation with her, hopefully more to come.
Cathy- At first i preferred her over Jade as far as choosing a teacher goes. However seeing what's going on between them, not so sure anymore. Definitely looking forward to see how this develops, as it seems they are both in the dark about the other side knowing.
Maya- Something about her felt off-putting from the start. I tried to like her despite her actions, now i'm trying to understand her reasoning, but it's very difficult.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I'm living in a dorm with a girl = dating that girl?

Well fuck me, I've been living my life all wrong through Uni in the Co-Ed Dorms. I was obviously dating the 3 girls and 2 guys I was living with. Shit, wish I had known.
When Josie calls you on the phone that she coming to mc dorm she even mentioned she cant hold it against mc if he was dating other girls..

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Is there really have a threesome scene with Maya and Josy in the neutral path?
I mean really threesome,not just “Sleep on the floor”?;)
As far as I know, we only sleep together (if you select the option sleep on the floor). My guess is DPC is saving the threesome scenes for the HOT's Scavenger Hunt tasks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I wonder if we choose to only stay friends, if they will come to us for the HSH tasks that require a guy's help. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes