dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
more like 4-5
but it sucks anyway :D
Ep 1 - ~1400 renders, 51 movies
Ep 2 - ~1800 renders, 77 movies, ~4 months
Ep 3 - ~2300 renders, 99 movies, ~3 months
Ep 4 - ~3000 renders (counting the phone app gallery), 134 movies, ~4 months

He's getting faster with the game production side, and he's generating more content. My guess = 4 months (about April/May). But there are no holidays, and he's full-time now, so maybe he'll start producing faster?

As for making the time pass more quickly, let's figure we have about 18 weeks to fill before next release. That's what, 2 girls per week? Focus on 2 different girls each week, play the game focusing on them, see what you find.

Or, you know, just focus on Envy :love: for the remaining time and be happier, but to each his/her own.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Ah well, I forgave Maya and Josi, because I am the forgiving nice guy - and I don't need a better reason to date Josi than to piss Tommy off. Because I fucking hate Tommy. I hope one day he loses it and attacks the MC physically and I can wipe the floor with his ugly ass. :)

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I would like to hear your opinion as to why exactly you don't like her? Could you give me a more specific reason? We don't have to agree with each other and it's fair that you don't like her, I respect it. I'm just curious and would like to hear your reasoning. Everyone can say they don't like a specific character, but it doesn't mean much without providing something more than "I don't like her/him".

I imagine Derek would turn his back only if you hurt his sister (relationship wise) and even then I feel like it would take a lot of effort to really piss him off for him to consider making such a crucial decision as betraying those closest to him. He has been a good friend all along, just look how hard he tries to cheer MC up. Still I don't think he has it in him to do such a thing no matter what if he truly cares for MC. It wouldn't surprise me if other DIK brothers try to fuck MC over for whatever reason. Feel like that saying "family comes first" is a bit BS.
I'm not the person you asked, but since I don't like Quinn much either, probably you would be interested in my opinion as well.
The basic explanation is just that she's not a type of person I'd be friends with in real life. She's involved in drugs and prostitution, which means her moral compass points the opposite way of what i find right. She stole MC's clothes and phone on their first meeting. I know he broke into their dorm to steal panties, but sending him off naked - that's still not something you do, even to a person you don't like.
For the same reason I dislike DIKs, they could at least give him a pair of pants or something before sending him off. I guess, I'm not a fun person. I consider pranks like this and almost all the pranks in general offensive and not funny.
Back to Quinn, she always pulls our leg - there's nothing wrong with that, if that's done to a certain degree. Quinn's degree is crossing the line of comfort for me.
Also, the way she treated Maya (who is still one of the more likable girls to me) since the first episode. It's just as bad if not worse than how Tommy treats MC (and I see many agree that Tommy's a jackass).
That basically covers it. Well, and all in all, I don't see a lasting happy relationship for MC with Quinn possible.

realkane

Jun 6, 2017
Ahh if only Vir was still around with his handy signature. you have to go through the mansion so go up the stairs through the door take a left I think three doors bottom screen you should see an arrow.
i tried but nope. the screen with 3 white doors gives me a: locked door/janitor closet and back to hallway
hallway i can go to the blonde girl who saifd she doesnt talk to maggots (bitch ;-) ) and back to the balcony.
no more arrows....cant talk to anybody anymore, seems like a bug perhaps?

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
Ep 1 - ~1400 renders, 51 movies
Ep 2 - ~1800 renders, 77 movies, ~4 months
Ep 3 - ~2300 renders, 99 movies, ~3 months
Ep 4 - ~3000 renders (counting the phone app gallery), 134 movies, ~4 months

He's getting faster with the game production side, and he's generating more content. My guess = 4 months (about April/May). But there are no holidays, and he's full-time now, so maybe he'll start producing faster?

As for making the time pass more quickly, let's figure we have about 18 weeks to fill before next release. That's what, 2 girls per week? Focus on 2 different girls each week, play the game focusing on them, see what you find.

Or, you know, just focus on Envy :love: for the remaining time and be happier, but to each his/her own.
I'm still hoping his february steam sales will completely outblow his patreon shindig, and he decides to bust his ass to finish the game sooner and sell it on steam.(I don't fucking want to wait 3 years, i'm not immortal:mad:)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
i smoke weed Irl too so of course I smoked in Game
Right? Have to admit though, I was like "Dude, MC, you're going to go for it, but doing it for the first time on a roof like this is a really bad idea..."

Then Tommy and Riona just fucked off and left the freshly de-cherried MC. That shit wasn't cool, at all.

Quinn stayed with him and displayed concern (and more obviously). That right there is what may be putting her above Jill as best girl in my books. They're at least tied right now. She actually does give a shit about the MC, otherwise she would have wandered off too.

HyperNinja7

Oct 10, 2017
If I've learned anything from AL then that will be the way of things till the very end gotta keep everyone talking and interested until the next update but I think how this one ended was pretty poor Ideally would have preferred to get all the Dik stuff out of the way in preparation for season 2.
Adding onto this a bit, I would’ve personally preferred if the episode (and therefore season) would’ve ended with us seeing the evaluation, whether we get the DIK jacket and become a DIK or not etc rather than ending it where it did with the cliffhanger.

this is because I think it would’ve given the season a better sense of closure?

however, I’m sure if you were to play the game where you’d finish season 1 and go straight into season 2 the current ending will probably make sense.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I did have Jade pegged as 35 to 37 prior to Episode 4. However post I would probably guess 38 - 40
Probably early forties. The clue is not to ask her about menopause. That can happen in the early 30's but it's kinda early. Early to mid forties is the more common time that happens.
stupid derek :LOL: who do you think did the DIKs bad? (laptop)
I'd say Quinn did it. All the attention on the AAA's from Chad's assault has her drug supplier getting skittish.
She needed to divert the administration's attention so she could bring their steroids in.
Which means it's also likely that she's the one who planted those pictures that sent Chad going amok.
Probably to divert the administration's attention while she brought Tommy's drugs in.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i tried but nope. the screen with 3 white doors gives me a: locked door/janitor closet and back to hallway
hallway i can go to the blonde girl who saifd she doesnt talk to maggots (bitch ;-) ) and back to the balcony.
no more arrows....cant talk to anybody anymore, seems like a bug perhaps?
Have you spoken to John boy? and on the second floor next to the janitors closet, there is a door I think if you press the arrow at the bottom of the screen it's been so long since I played that part so it's hard to remember and the walkthrough is pretty useless as well.

i smoke weed Irl too
Why doesn't that surprise me also explains the whole Jade issue :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes