look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Right? Have to admit though, I was like "Dude, MC, you're going to go for it, but doing it for the first time on a roof like this is a really bad idea..."

Then Tommy and Riona just fucked off and left the freshly de-cherried MC. That shit wasn't cool, at all.

Quinn stayed with him and displayed concern (and more obviously). That right there is what may be putting her above Jill as best girl in my books. They're at least tied right now. She actually does give a shit about the MC, otherwise she would have wandered off too.
How can that put Quinn above Jill? Imagine Jill finding the MC high. Do you think she would leave him? No, she would help him as well. Minus the sex. As for Quinn really caring for MC - it may be true, though he did just fall in to her arms, imagine it would be someone else in his place, Derek for example. She'd just let him fall, like I don't know the guy, so screw him? No, I believe she'd still make sure he wouldn't fall. Because she's at least responsible enough - I give her that.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Right? Have to admit though, I was like "Dude, MC, you're going to go for it, but doing it for the first time on a roof like this is a really bad idea..."

Then Tommy and Riona just fucked off and left the freshly de-cherried MC. That shit wasn't cool, at all.

Quinn stayed with him and displayed concern (and more obviously). That right there is what may be putting her above Jill as best girl in my books. They're at least tied right now. She actually does give a shit about the MC, otherwise she would have wandered off too.
not only that by what she tells sage, and what sage tells you about her is not that only cares for the mc but she may start having feelings for him (the whole being angry for the mc trying to kiss her, her caring for the mc in the roof and helping him with the diks list...and she does it free...also if you make her give you heads she says i dont do this to just anyone , and whats more she wants to be the mcs first......in every fucking post in the cluck she seems to either tease the mc or reply to him etc im honest here and say that before this update i did not like her much but now i kinda prefer her to sage, since she is using the mc while quinn is more into helping him and even more caring)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I don't think someone will turn on us.As Rusty said the other DIK members respects us, and also so far they have been nice to MC and even call you brother even if you still a maggot.
I easily see Tommy turn on us if we don't play ball with him, and the other Diks going along with it out of seniority, at least until some of them gets a good old beating.

samis

May 24, 2017
can you go home and sleep with Maya and Josy and also go to Jade house too? IF SO WHAT DO YOU NEED LIKE DIK? CHECK?

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
Probably early forties. The clue is not to ask her about menopause. That can happen in the early 30's but it's kinda early. Early to mid forties is the more common time that happens.
I'd say Quinn did it. All the attention on the AAA's from Chad's assault has her drug supplier getting skittish.
She needed to divert the administration's attention so she could bring their steroids in.
Which means it's also likely that she's the one who planted those pictures that sent Chad going amok.
Probably to divert the administration's attention while she brought Tommy's drugs in.
For reasons stated elsewhere (name88 did a great job here), I don't think Quinn's the perp. 1 major reason--she's not careless enough to leave a candy cane laying around the crime scene.

This looks like a setup to me. I still hold to my hypothesis that the MC will be the one pegged to take the fall, but I'm guessing someone unexpected to be the perp--like Sally. She's a she--would get into the DIK house with nary a look. She's got the knowledge (nerd). And she's got the reason to make both the MC and Quinn look bad (between the planted candy cane & the DIK/nerd rivalry thing).

Who better than some unexpected nerd to be the perp here?

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
For reasons stated elsewhere (name88 did a great job here), I don't think Quinn's the perp. 1 major reason--she's not careless enough to leave a candy cane laying around the crime scene.

This looks like a setup to me. I still hold to my hypothesis that the MC will be the one pegged to take the fall, but I'm guessing someone unexpected to be the perp--like Sally. She's a she--would get into the DIK house with nary a look. She's got the knowledge (nerd). And she's got the reason to make both the MC and Quinn look bad (between the planted candy cane & the DIK/nerd rivalry thing).

Who better than some unexpected nerd to be the perp here?
Wouldn't Sally stick out though? Somebody would notice her for sure.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
After reading some posts here, I was curious. Even if the player actively tries to not gain any RP points with Josy, Maya and Jill , is trying to date them still forced upon the player? Will the MC still get sucked into Josy and Maya's drama as well as actively ask Jill on a date even if the player doesn't want it? I only know for sure that romancing Sage and Isabella is optional as they can be shunned/discouraged.
As for my play-through i'm a dik all the way. went to the party to pursue sage didn't go back to maya. dated josy fucked her, free pussy. And that's pretty much it. I was nice to Maya and Josy but still given the boot. Oh well, I still got Bella and Sage to look forward to.

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
Wouldn't Sally stick out though? Somebody would notice her for sure.
But that's the beauty here... in a house full of drunken HOTs and DIKs, who really pays attention to the mousy, unassuming nerd (especially if she dressed for the party)?

Ask yourself--how many times do you notice the unassuming plain people at the party as opposed to the stunningly attractive?

ReKuiem

Aug 10, 2017
Hello there, I was wondering if that was normal that when I get access to Rooster for the first time there are no tweets at all ?
Also there are some times when the messenger app gets buggy, like there's a time when I have a button to reply to Josy yet the choices are related to the others characters i can reply to at the moment and can't send it, or simply can't reply to derek at a time.
Was wondering if it was the game in itself having some issues or me installing an outdated mod on this being stupid.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes