SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I still find the likely possibility of Jade being Tybalt's mother to be repulsive and flat out disgusting. How can a woman like her birth something like Tybalt? :sick::sick:

I'm hoping banging Jade doesn't come back to bite us those pursuing Bella.

Why was Jade husband talking to Bella and Jill? and Why don't Jade and Bella get along?

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
NOW:
1579025144296.png

LATER:

MC: Honey, could take out the trash while I do the dishes?
Jill: Could you take out your hands off your precious Josy?... or Sage?... or my m**f*ng Godmother for that matter?!!!
MC: Jeez woman! I've been hearing this for the past 30 years! And if I recall, you said it was OK at the time!
Jill: I SAID A LOT OF THINGS YOU CHEATING S.O.B.!!!

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Can anyone tell me why i got rejected or what to do to not Get rejected?
Can anyone tell me why i got rejected or what to do to not

Damn Matthew calm down mate :KEK:
If you're talking about M&J they reject you if you're on DIK path I'm not sure about CHIK but they won't reject you If you're neutral

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Aw come on man now I feel stupid :LUL:
please tell me
Don't worry about it. (y) Just trying to get more support for Jade in all honesty :p

Why doesn't Jade and Bella like one another?
I'm not sure if Jade has any issue with Bella I think it's Bella having an issue with Jade and I think it all goes down to the three of them trying to have fun together Burke as well but Bella was having none of it.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I'd say Quinn did it.
Eh...if she did it would have to been via a proxy. She was in the dildo-spin circle (well right behind / hugging the MC) immediately prior to the cluck going out. The time from when she can be seen to when it was posted would have been like 2 minutes max, and she posted her own cluck about eating popcorn on THAT cluck.

I don't see Quinn dashing through the halls, somehow concealing a laptop in her HOT uniform, establishing her presence at the game circle, then slipping away to run through the halls again, posting the cluck, then escaping somewhere to post her own reply and having absolutely nobody notice anything amiss.

Why doesn't that surprise me
Hey! I resemble that remark! :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

How can that put Quinn above Jill? Imagine Jill finding the MC high. Do you think she would leave him? No, she would help him as well. Minus the sex. As for Quinn really caring for MC - it may be true, though he did just fall in to her arms, imagine it would be someone else in his place, Derek for example. She'd just let him fall, like I don't know the guy, so screw him? No, I believe she'd still make sure he wouldn't fall. Because she's at least responsible enough - I give her that.
No I don't, but that's the point. She acts like a total bitch a lot of the time, but in reality, she isn't. If it was someone else she still would have made sure they didn't fall off the roof (I mean, probably, depending on who it was :sneaky: ), but she wouldn't have been so intimate or caring about the whole thing. More like "Sit down before you fall off, dumbass". Between that and her other interactions in Ep3 and Ep4 she shot WAY up in my estimation. Add to that the stuff that djkunn mentioned and it's pretty obvious she has a thing for the MC.

As for Jill, she's always been up there for me, and obviously she would have taken care of the MC (or anyone) in the same situation, she's a total sweetheart and a good girl. Although something tells me she'd nag him about it for like 3 days afterwards. :LOL:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
To everyone saying that Quinn doesn`t care about your MC
You are absolutly 100% right,she doesn`t,she never will so just forget about her and move on.

To those suddenly discovering that Quinn likes your MC
No she does not,would she be interested in you CHIK MC?A woman like her?Pfff dont be stupid,it`s time for this dream to die,there are 5 other gergous women,the ones you invested your playthrough in,those are your ONLY options

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
You are absolutly 100% right,she doesn`t,she never will so just forget about her and move on.

No she does not,would she be interested in you CHIK MC?A woman like her?Pfff dont be stupid,it`s time for this dream to die,there are 5 other gergous women,the ones you invested your playthrough in,those are your ONLY options
That's right Lads Quinn belongs to Geralt :LUL:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
For reasons stated elsewhere (name88 did a great job here), I don't think Quinn's the perp. 1 major reason--she's not careless enough to leave a candy cane laying around the crime scene.

This looks like a setup to me. I still hold to my hypothesis that the MC will be the one pegged to take the fall, but I'm guessing someone unexpected to be the perp--like Sally. She's a she--would get into the DIK house with nary a look. She's got the knowledge (nerd). And she's got the reason to make both the MC and Quinn look bad (between the planted candy cane & the DIK/nerd rivalry thing).

Who better than some unexpected nerd to be the perp here?
i think is pretty clear from the background when the mc talk to sage (just look at the walls from the library room in diks house, the room that has a beer barrel and a lot of books and things in the floor), that sage is the one that did the whole thing of cathys, quinn may knows the diks password for many reasons, tommy being one, she has every reason to make rusty take the fall, thats means tommy will be president and that will make it easier to make the diks her dealers with the whole drugs thing,
also im pretty sure dawe did convinced quinn somehows, quinn is pretty Smart and the truth is that she may do this for other reasons while also take advantage of dawe for making trouble for the diks.
All in all is a win for her and the hots... Riona being concerned and kissing a diks mcs... is even more making me believe this.

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019

Are you trying to hoard Quinn all for yourself or something, dude? You can't stop us.:ROFLMAO:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Did A speed run to get the things that interest me again
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll have to do a few more runs to really dive into the key story points that are upcoming in future updates. There was a lot of stuff I completely over looked for obvious reasons in an Adult VN. But what I got from the story in this update is something else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Don't worry about it. (y) Just trying to get more support for Jade in all honesty :p

I'm not sure if Jade has any issue with Bella I think it's Bella having an issue with Jade and I think it all goes down to the three of them trying to have fun together Burke as well but Bella was having none of it.
You're right, I assumed they didn't based off what Bella told MC about Cathy and Jade while they were eating dinner. Completely forgot in episode two they were all sitting at the cafeteria table and Bella was listening to what Jade and Cathy were saying about MC and Derek. Bella is always not having it, that's why I love her character. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes