Deoku

May 5, 2017
So I've been wondering. Does anyone think there will be a time skip at some point in this story? :unsure: I mean obviously he can't skip too far because some girls are further along in college than the MC so it would write them out. For example say we get the jackets in the next episode or 2 and become DIK's officially. He could do something where he skips a few months or weeks giving a narrative of what the MC was doing after becoming a DIK and then picking up the story again right as a big event is occuring. Honestly I thought season 1 would end with something similar to that.

It took an entire season (4 episodes) to get through 1 week. If DPC plan 10 episodes but decided to even things out he'd need 12 in total that way season 2 and 3 each have 4 as well. Or does everyone feel this entire story will play out in around a 3-4 week period only time skipping when it comes to the endings??

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yeah, Godfather who agrees to get wedgie'd for some lunch money.Truly a nefarious schemer. :ROFLMAO:
uwRIWum.gif

He did it to protect his people. He knew one way or another a nerd was getting wedgied because the DIK pledges needed it done. MC approached him like a gentleman ( :ROFLMAO: ) and a bargain was struck.

Now, personally, I think the MC should have tracked down Sally, and gently / teasingly pulled up her thong. Far preferable to Magnar's tightie-whities (I assume). But again, if Magnar IS the evil mastermind, that would carry significant risk... :sneaky:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I'm not sure if Jade has any issue with Bella I think it's Bella having an issue with Jade and I think it all goes down to the three of them trying to have fun together Burke as well but Bella was having none of it.
Makes sense to me, the clues that we know from their talk is that Jade tried to spice things up with Burke, Burke is attracted to Bella and this is obvious since episode 1, and Bella has an inner monologue saying that married woman don't fool around with young students and they she says "They aren't intimate with friends either..but that was different, it doesn't matter, i've stoped",when MC and Bella were having lunch in the cafeteria Jade and Cathy arrived and Bella left right after Jade starting speaking about the mall incident and we know that Jade can be very dominant, but so does Bella, so maybe Jade tried the same aggressive approach that she used on MC with Bella and that pissed her off, or.... she coerced Bella into doing lewd stuff with her and Burke, using their influence in B&R to do it, even threatening to fire her if she was not on board, and Bella might have agreed and stoped after getting pics or other stuff that could get Jade and Burke into trouble forcing them to leave her alone, or maybe it was an one time thing only but Burke keep persisting with Jade to convince Bella to join them again, and Jade was so jealous and irritated that she get into an argument with Bella,its just a theory of course but now its that time that we have months to theorize until season two starts.. :coffee::unsure:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I'll have to do a few more runs to really dive into the key story points that are upcoming in future updates. There was a lot of stuff I completely over looked for obvious reasons in an Adult VN. But what I got from the story in this update is something else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those are both interesting theories, I suppose, any of these variants would be possible to happen, although Quinn fans don't agree she could hurt the MC, but we'll see. But if Quinn does get MC kicked out of DIKs, I wonder how they'd justify her actions.
Also I wouldn't want getting back into DIKs to and using Quinns help for that accepting her as main LI as well to be obligatory.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
So I've been wondering. Does anyone think there will be a time skip at some point in this story? :unsure: I mean obviously he can't skip too far because some girls are further along in college than the MC so it would write them out. For example say we get the jackets in the next episode or 2 and become DIK's officially. He could do something where he skips a few months or weeks giving a narrative of what the MC was doing after becoming a DIK and then picking up the story again right as a big event is occuring. Honestly I thought season 1 would end with something similar to that.

I mean it took an entire season (4 episodes) to get through 1 week. If DPC plan 10 episodes but decided to even things out he'd need 12 in total that way season 2 and 3 each have for as well. Or does everyone feel this entire story will play out in around a 3-4 week period only time skipping when it comes to the endings??
I think We as the mc will only be there for 1 semester or year and there has to be a little time skip
after the Semester is done something big might happen and we will have to leave the school or it gets Shut down maybe?
Because a couple of girls are in their last year right for example Jill and Sage so what happens when they graduate if we chose to pursue them ?
The mc will end up with them somewhere in the future but not in the school
Just my thoughts right now I just said this without much thought

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
just a quick insight after playing again.
Maya's father is controlling her with money. That's why she want's that tuition from HOTs.
Rusty is ok with drugs and everything else so maybe that laptop thing wasn't Quinn and Tommy.
Rionna's red eyes is probably indication of some kind of disease or drug abuse. Maybe, just maybe is Quinn doing all of this to pay for her treatment?
Isn't Riona's eyes just red from weed?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Rionna's red eyes is probably indication of some kind of disease or drug abuse
Pretty sure this is just a case of her and Quinn "Waking and Baking". I suspect they've been hitting it pretty hard after securing a big stash.

I am a bit concerned about any intravenous drug use though, which I think was shown once with Quinn and Tommy (I need to replay I guess).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
she coerced Bella into doing lewd stuff with her and Burke, using their influence in B&R to do it, even threatening to fire her if she was not on board, and Bella might have agreed and stoped after getting pics or other stuff that could get Jade and Burke into trouble forcing them to leave her alone, or maybe it was an one time thing only but Burke keep persisting with Jade to convince Bella to join them again, and Jade was so jealous and irritated that she get into an argument with Bella,its just a theory of course but now its that time that we have months to theorize until season two starts.. :coffee:
It's possible that something like that could have happened but Bella is hard to read we know there is a lot going on with her from her missing husband to being this Ice Queen I wonder if the Ice Queen thing came about either due to the husband being away or the Burkes advances? And perhaps she has been like that since so she doesn't get involved in another situation as you have mentioned.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
nah , if there is no incest it wont be a gameofthrones :illuminati:
There has been theories... Bella or Jill being related to the MC.. But let's not go there :KEK:

In short I pretty much disagree with everything :KEK:
We can agree to disagree that's fine, That's why I tagged it as "Theory Time" :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes