look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
So I've been wondering. Does anyone think there will be a time skip at some point in this story? :unsure: I mean obviously he can't skip too far because some girls are further along in college than the MC so it would write them out. For example say we get the jackets in the next episode or 2 and become DIK's officially. He could do something where he skips a few months or weeks giving a narrative of what the MC was doing after becoming a DIK and then picking up the story again right as a big event is occuring. Honestly I thought season 1 would end with something similar to that.

It took an entire season (4 episodes) to get through 1 week. If DPC plan 10 episodes but decided to even things out he'd need 12 in total that way season 2 and 3 each have 4 as well. Or does everyone feel this entire story will play out in around a 3-4 week period only time skipping when it comes to the endings??
It's more like season 1 took 2 weeks - he went to see Josy on the first weekend and after he returned there was hellweek. But yeah, pretty short period. I guess the whole story will be wrapped in under 1 year to ensure none of main girls would graduate before story ends. I guess that leaves us with a possibility that at some point several weeks or months may be skipped between the events. Otherwise the story would be pretty much finished before the first semester ends.

Reactions: Iruna. and Deoku

nio12

Aug 12, 2017
Don't know if ya'll remember but Tommy left the dildo-spin circle when Josy was about to kiss Maya, maybe just because he didn't liked seeing Josy kissing other girls or maybe he left because he was the one who posted the picture of Cathy or maybe he ordered someone to get the laptop and post it. Thats why you can see him on his phone later on the free roam (maybe texting his "friend" that he did a good job by posting the picture) and also later after talking to Rusty you can see Quinn talking with Tommy, which for me looks suspicious

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Cheating on Jade should be the death sentence he has a minx of a wife back home who is gagging for it and he has pretty much neglected her and broke her heart especially with that Cathy reveal that Jade told the MC about.
Unrelated, but I think we can say that Quinn was busy in the broom closet during the laptop sheenanigans, one candy cane.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It's possible that something like that could have happened but Bella is hard to read we know there is a lot going on with her from her missing husband to being this Ice Queen I wonder if the Ice Queen thing came about either due to the husband being away or the Burkes advances? And perhaps she has been like that since so she doesn't get involved in another situation as you have mentioned.
Honestly I doubt it was that something big of a sinister plot, more likely just some simple love triangle, maybe back from the day when Bella was a student.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna.

snelly

Apr 29, 2017
So about the big order for the alphas is it clear if its the triple alphas or preps? Is is drugs or are they sending hot girls as prostitutes?

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
I'm not the person you asked, but since I don't like Quinn much either, probably you would be interested in my opinion as well.
The basic explanation is just that she's not a type of person I'd be friends with in real life. She's involved in drugs and prostitution, which means her moral compass points the opposite way of what i find right. She stole MC's clothes and phone on their first meeting. I know he broke into their dorm to steal panties, but sending him off naked - that's still not something you do, even to a person you don't like.
For the same reason I dislike DIKs, they could at least give him a pair of pants or something before sending him off. I guess, I'm not a fun person. I consider pranks like this and almost all the pranks in general offensive and not funny.
Back to Quinn, she always pulls our leg - there's nothing wrong with that, if that's done to a certain degree. Quinn's degree is crossing the line of comfort for me.
Also, the way she treated Maya (who is still one of the more likable girls to me) since the first episode. It's just as bad if not worse than how Tommy treats MC (and I see many agree that Tommy's a jackass).
That basically covers it. Well, and all in all, I don't see a lasting happy relationship for MC with Quinn possible.
Don't worry about it dude, thank you for your input. I understand why you wouldn't want to go near her and knowing that she's involved in "prostitution and drugs" and the first impression you get when meeting her is not exactly nice. I see that being a major turn off for some people, it depends on the person. Speaking of prostitution, the way I see it, it's her way for providing money, work for herself and others and every girl has to be aware of what they're getting themselves into. Quinn might give a little push, baiting girls in with that "free tuition", but at the end of the day, every girl is free to choose what they want, no one is forcing them, ultimately it's their decision. Do I think Quinn is bad, evil person for doing so? Not really, I think it's just Quinn's way of doing things, maybe in her head she thinks that's a one (twisted) way to show that she actually cares.
About that Quinn/DIKs messing with MC. I can see why it's not pleasant for you if you're a sensitive person, don't take jokes well. That was really mean, I see that it would bring some people to tears. Personally, that didn't bother me at all, I'm not easily offended. It was all fun and games, that wouldn't make me dislike any of them for such a petty thing. Quinn likes mess with people and I can see why would it be uncomfortable for you being in her presence and her being annoying enough for you to consider punching her in the face. About Quinn/Tommy treating MC/Maya badly. Again feel like Quinn/Tommy are messing around and MC/Maya shouldn't take it personally. I understand if you consider that cruel, what they're doing, but I don't think they really mean that. Yeah, I'm not sure about that relationship part either, but I'm hoping it's going to be wonderful relationship between MC/Quinn for the sake of that one guy, who I'm sure you know by now.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Those are both interesting theories, I suppose, any of these variants would be possible to happen, although Quinn fans don't agree she could hurt the MC, but we'll see. But if Quinn does get MC kicked out of DIKs, I wonder how they'd justify her actions.
Also I wouldn't want getting back into DIKs to and using Quinns help for that accepting her as main LI as well to be obligatory.
But she can hurt the MC :KEK:
Remember the Taser incident. If you go to her room and don't start humping she knee's you in the nut's.
Those Quinn fans need to accept she can hurt you. But it's out of love of course. I did end the second theory with Quinn becoming a Main Girl LI.

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
Pretty sure this is just a case of her and Quinn "Waking and Baking". I suspect they've been hitting it pretty hard after securing a big stash.

I am a bit concerned about any intravenous drug use though, which I think was shown once with Quinn and Tommy (I need to replay I guess).
There was and Quinn said something about it not being addictive. Fast forward to HOTs in the pool Heather says to Quinn to give Tommy more because when he runs out he's cranky and takes from Heather's stash.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Don't worry about it dude, thank you for your input. I understand why you wouldn't want to go near her and knowing that she's involved in "prostitution and drugs" and the first impression you get when meeting her is not exactly nice. I see that being a major turn off for some people, it depends on the person. Speaking of prostitution, the way I see it, it's her way for providing money, work for herself and others and every girl has to be aware of what they're getting themselves into. Quinn might give a little push, baiting girls in with that "free tuition", but at the end of the day, every girl is free to choose what they want, no one is forcing them, ultimately it's their decision. Do I think Quinn is bad, evil person for doing so? Not really, I think it's just Quinn's way of doing things, maybe in her head she thinks that's a one (twisted) way to show that she actually cares.
About that Quinn/DIKs messing with MC. I can see why it's not pleasant for you if you're a sensitive person, don't take jokes well. That was really mean, I see that it would bring some people to tears. Personally, that didn't bother me at all, I'm not easily offended. It was all fun and games, that wouldn't make me dislike any of them for such a petty thing. Quinn likes mess with people and I can see why would it be uncomfortable for you being in her presence and her being annoying enough for you to consider punching her in the face. About Quinn/Tommy treating MC/Maya badly. Again feel like Quinn/Tommy are messing around and MC/Maya shouldn't take it personally. I understand if you consider that cruel, what they're doing, but I don't think they really mean that. Yeah, I'm not sure about that relationship part either, but I'm hoping it's going to be wonderful relationship between MC/Quinn for the sake of that one guy, who I'm sure you know by now.
To be fair, she most likely gets her own cut from every girl, which makes her not some fairy godmother but a simple pimp. But this would be fine if she weren't hellbent on "expanding" right now, which probably one of the cause of troubles on campus recent times.

Reactions: Iruna.

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
So I've been wondering. Does anyone think there will be a time skip at some point in this story? :unsure: I mean obviously he can't skip too far because some girls are further along in college than the MC so it would write them out. For example say we get the jackets in the next episode or 2 and become DIK's officially. He could do something where he skips a few months or weeks giving a narrative of what the MC was doing after becoming a DIK and then picking up the story again right as a big event is occuring. Honestly I thought season 1 would end with something similar to that.

It took an entire season (4 episodes) to get through 1 week. If DPC plan 10 episodes but decided to even things out he'd need 12 in total that way season 2 and 3 each have 4 as well. Or does everyone feel this entire story will play out in around a 3-4 week period only time skipping when it comes to the endings??
Economics were teased as a new subject in the next semester. Few months skip is due to happen I think.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There has been theories... Bella or Jill being related to the MC.. But let's not go there :KEK:

We can agree to disagree that's fine, That's why I tagged it as "Theory Time" :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with your theory going by what i said my theory is.... and dawe doenst only want to beat the mc but all the diks...after all the mc did not fuck her lovely crabsgirlfriend.
As for plan 2 in quinns scheme (and maybe a last resort for her depending if "she" does have a thing for the mc), what if she wants to somehow blackmail the mc to help her with something, after all she can use josy and maya to convince the mcs...even more if we are fucking sage...

Balu83

Jul 17, 2018
Yes I can
View attachment 516608

In short I pretty much disagree with everything :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I doubt that....
View attachment tumblr_ad91033dc68b28a5dd0c4030f472bc71_37d18a00_400.webp

Sage has always been my number one, but some mother-daughter time with Quinn should have DPC built in.

And for God's sake, DPC, make Quinn an LI already.
And kick Maya and Josy out, it's not gonna work anyway!

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes