Deoku

May 5, 2017
What if it isn't meant to last long? Look at WVM it's already 0.5 or something like that and you play only 5 days. DPC will probably tell his story and then he'll end it somehow. No point in dragging it.
Not sure if this was replying to my topic, but if it is I think you missed what I'm asking. I'm not saying he needs to make the game longer. I'm asking if people think that time will skip forward at some point in the story within the amount of episodes he has planned. Doing that wouldn't drag anything out because it's using the number of episodes he planned/needed to tell his story anyway. If this reply was talking about something else then disregard.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Not sure if this was replying to my topic, but if it is I think you missed what I'm asking. I'm not saying he needs to make the game longer. I'm asking if people think that time will skip forward at some point in the story within the amount of episodes he has planned. Doing that wouldn't drag anything out because it's using the number of episodes he planned/needed to tell his story anyway. If this reply was talking about something else then disregard.
Not a huge fan of time skips in games or VN for that matter. But if you are get an actual ending with anyone one would have to assume that it would skip to the end of College to see if you got the girl or not :unsure:

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
I think there has to be some type of time skip at some point--I can't see us playing less than a 1 semester window in freshman year of college and coming to satisfying resolutions for these storylines... Too much happens freshman year anyway, and you're missing out on so much potential freshie drama if the storyline just stops with becoming a DIK. I'm hopeful that it'll time skip.

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
Oh god speaking of WVM don't read the spoiler if u didn't play WVM or like the best friend :LUL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't get me started on WVM, at first I was like "nice, few girls. Not that much sex scenes. This looks promising." next thing you know your GF supports your harem and you have two threesomes a day. Where can guy get a VN that isn't the MC plowing his whole family or every girl around him?

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Not a huge fan of time skips in games or VN for that matter. But if you are get an actual ending with anyone one would have to assume that it would skip to the end of College to see if you got the girl or not :unsure:
Yeah timeskip for the ending is a given for sure. It's the only way he could explain where the MC's future will go based on what we've done. I'm just trying to find out if others feel this entire story will play out in his first month or 2 of college or skip forward at some point so we at least see what happens his entire first year.

Apr 26, 2018
Did anyone else have trouble navigating some of the freeroam scenes in this episode? Especially Bellas house was confusing to me cause it was pretty large. The problem is that when you click the bottom arrow, sometimes the MC walks backwards and sometimes he turns around, meaning that you have to walk back and fort all the time to make sure you haven't missed an angle of the house. I was going to mention this to DPC as feedback in the Discord but I can't figure out the correct thread :/

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Don't get me started on WVM, at first I was like "nice, few girls. Not that much sex scenes. This looks promising." next thing you know your GF supports your harem and you have two threesomes a day. Where can guy get a VN that isn't the MC plowing his whole family or every girl around him?
Ikr I was exactly the same I stopped playing It felt too weird

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
DPC created a story. Nobody knows if it ends in one month or it will be whole college experience(could be). So nobody knows if there will be time skips.

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
actually incest is not banned in steam, there is actually some vns with incest in steam and they are starting to let them add more adult ones ;)

and if you dont believe me look for

battamilk grisaia being one of the vns with incest(yes the mc fucks her mom and sister..) :sneaky:
I knew about the sister, by mom you mean his mentor with ponytail? They not blood-related. And yeah, it's crazy how much incest there is in jap vn's, makes a dude think they gettin' desperate.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Knight_BP

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
Makes sense to me, the clues that we know from their talk is that Jade tried to spice things up with Burke, Burke is attracted to Bella and this is obvious since episode 1, and Bella has an inner monologue saying that married woman don't fool around with young students and they she says "They aren't intimate with friends either..but that was different, it doesn't matter, i've stoped",when MC and Bella were having lunch in the cafeteria Jade and Cathy arrived and Bella left right after Jade starting speaking about the mall incident and we know that Jade can be very dominant, but so does Bella, so maybe Jade tried the same aggressive approach that she used on MC with Bella and that pissed her off, or.... she coerced Bella into doing lewd stuff with her and Burke, using their influence in B&R to do it, even threatening to fire her if she was not on board, and Bella might have agreed and stoped after getting pics or other stuff that could get Jade and Burke into trouble forcing them to leave her alone, or maybe it was an one time thing only but Burke keep persisting with Jade to convince Bella to join them again, and Jade was so jealous and irritated that she get into an argument with Bella,its just a theory of course but now its that time that we have months to theorize until season two starts.. :coffee::unsure:
iirc it was never mentioned that Bella is friends with Jade and Burke, so i believe that line about student and friend was solely about mc. Also, they mention how they tried to involve her into their sexual life but she rejected that offer because "she was already in love". Also, Burke said that.
Obviously, if there was something between these three, Jade would have known that and that Burke's line would be absolutely pointless. And because all of that i can safely say that there was nothing sexual between them.
You know, maybe Bella dislikes Jade because her husband cheated on her with Jade, but i personally doubt that. Maybe she dislikes Jade just for whatever reason.

I wonder if the Ice Queen thing came about either due to the husband being away or the Burkes advances?
Bella's inner monologue in the pool implies that her husband cheated on her.
So imagine, the love of her life betrayed her, of course, such a situation would affect her behaviour and overall opinion about men.

So yeah i think it was all her husband fault, fuck him(not literally).

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
So I've been wondering. Does anyone think there will be a time skip at some point in this story? :unsure: I mean obviously he can't skip too far because some girls are further along in college than the MC so it would write them out. For example say we get the jackets in the next episode or 2 and become DIK's officially. He could do something where he skips a few months or weeks giving a narrative of what the MC was doing after becoming a DIK and then picking up the story again right as a big event is occuring. Honestly I thought season 1 would end with something similar to that.

It took an entire season (4 episodes) to get through 1 week. If DPC plan 10 episodes but decided to even things out he'd need 12 in total that way season 2 and 3 each have 4 as well. Or does everyone feel this entire story will play out in around a 3-4 week period only time skipping when it comes to the endings??
Although I would like to see a time jump at some point, I don't think it's gonna happen.

Right now, it's close to impossible. The Scavenger Hunt, Hell Week's result and Rusty's Monday meeting are all time sensitive and too much to pack into flashbacks. DPC has a Dan Brown style of writing, finishing every chapter with "...", which is pretty hard to fit w/ a time skip. Maybe something like what happened after THAT event in AL, but I can't picture anything like it in this story.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes