look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
she has interest in the mc going by her trying to fuck the mc in the cum petition, ofc she will fucking tass the shit out of our mc when maya is almost fucking us.
You're probably trolling, but how that's MC's fault that Quinn made Maya wake MC up by grinding on him?

I really disliked Quinn at first (although I always put her above fucking Maya and Josy, because if nothing else she was honest about who she was), especially after that tazer incident . name88 and I actually got into a back and forth about her because of that.
Anyway, turns out he was right in the end. If you alter your way of thinking just a little bit you're suddenly like "Holy shit, this girl is actually pretty fun and nice" assuming you don't get on her bad side.

If nothing else, you have to respect her "I don't take shit" attitude, and she doesn't pretend to be something she isn't.
I'm not arguing that there are no feelings from Quinn and I agree she gets slightly better in the later episodes. I guess it was her way for testing the MC and since he passed her tests, he earned some respect from her and she becomes nicer to him and develops feelings. But still, first impressions matter a lot. She's done a very bad first impression and is just starting to make up for that as I see it. If it was real life, there wouldn't probably be a chance to change that first impression.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I knew about the sister, by mom you mean his mentor with ponytail? They not blood-related. And yeah, it's crazy how much incest there is in jap vn's, makes a dude think they gettin' desperate.:ROFLMAO:
by mom i mean his real blood mom that is.... dead, i dont want to spoil you what happened to her, you should read it. Its certainly one of the best vns i did read, and i have fucking read a lot considering i can read japanesse too :sneaky:

look_skywalker one thing is grinding the other is actually making out with the mc and enjoying it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: battamilk

Deoku

May 5, 2017
DPC created a story. Nobody knows if it ends in one month or it will be whole college experience(could be). So nobody knows if there will be time skips.
I know that that's why I asked what people think will occur. :ROFLMAO: I'm not expecting accurate answers or for them or you to know. It's much like everything on here it's just for making conversation and seeing how others think the story may play out.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I don't know if he'd let me... I don't think it's dark or soul-crushing enough.
i think tybalt raping jill and per se netorare us in a way is fucking soul crushing lol, thank god dpc will never make something like that... (i hope) hahaha

jokes apart, tybalt wont be able to rape jill in a million years even if he wanted, she will kick his ass pretty bad if he did try lol

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
actually incest is not banned in steam, there is actually some vns with incest in steam and they are starting to let them add more adult ones ;)

and if you dont believe me look for

battamilk grisaia being one of the vns with incest(yes the mc fucks her mom and sister..) :sneaky:
Never heard of that game, I searched for it here and it didn't have a incest tag. And what I said wasn't meant as stating a fact, rather something that I think is true. The reason being is that I read about it on another forum thread concerning another game. But not matter what's what. It doesn't seem to be DPC's thing.

Reactions: battamilk

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
iirc it was never mentioned that Bella is friends with Jade and Burke, so i believe that line about student and friend was solely about mc. Also, they mention how they tried to involve her into their sexual life but she rejected that offer because "she was already in love". Also, Burke said that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Obviously, if there was something between these three, Jade would have known that and that Burke's line would be absolutely pointless. And because all of that i can safely say that there was nothing sexual between them.
You know, maybe Bella dislikes Jade because her husband cheated on her with Jade, but i personally doubt that. Maybe she dislikes Jade just for whatever reason.

Bella's inner monologue in the pool implies that her husband cheated on her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So imagine, the love of her life betrayed her, of course, such a situation would affect her behaviour and overall opinion about men.

So yeah i think it was all her husband fault, fuck him(not literally).
Nice theory but I'm still not convinced. I'm almost 100% sure James cheated on her, yet I still refuse to believe that. Something is off. If he's away for 3 years and cheated on her then why does she still wear the ring? Why was she so embarrassed when she touched herself in bed? He's probably dead and that "would he blame me if I did this" is more like "would he blame me that I kissed someone else"

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I'm not arguing that there are no feelings from Quinn and I agree she gets slightly better in the later episodes. I guess it was her way for testing the MC and since he passed her tests, he earned some respect from her and she becomes nicer to him and develops feelings. But still, first impressions matter a lot. She's done a very bad first impression and is just starting to make up for that as I see it. If it was real life, there wouldn't probably be a chance to change that first impression.
I'm with you there. I mean, shit, I've been tazed. That shit is unpleasant to say the least. I wouldn't be terribly forgiving if that was actually done to me. I'd like to think that in real life I would have handled quite a few things very differently than the MC did though, so it's entirely possible the tazer incident could have been avoided.

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
by mom i mean his real blood mom that is.... dead, i dont want to spoil you what happened to her, you should read it. Its certainly one of the best vns i did read, and i have fucking read a lot considering i can read japanesse too :sneaky:
Got ya. Oh dude i'm jealous! There are a few jap vn's i'd like to read, but I don't have time to learn the language cuz of irl stuff. At least the translation really picked up in recent years. :giggle:

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I know that that's why I asked what people think will occur. :ROFLMAO: I'm not expecting accurate answers or for them or you to know. It's much like everything on here it's just for making conversation and seeing how others think the story may play out.
DPC created a story. Nobody knows if it ends in one month or it will be whole college experience(could be). So nobody knows if there will be time skips.
That would be very interesting to have the whole college experience and I think that might actually happen

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
With regards to a time skip not sure what the best idea would be for that I'd say that would be better used for the endings to see future events with the MC and whatever girl he has chosen, I don't think you could have a time skip right now with so much going on you could maybe do it by a few months but nothing too drastic unless it was needed for the storyline.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I'm with you there. I mean, shit, I've been tazed. That shit is unpleasant to say the least. I wouldn't be terribly forgiving if that was actually done to me. I'd like to think that in real life I would have handled quite a few things very differently than the MC did though, so it's entirely possible the tazer incident could have been avoided.
I'm pretty sure in real life even if I pledged for the DIKs (which is highly unlikely even though other sororities are even worse), I'd tell them to f off when they demanded me to break into HOT's house and steal the panties.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Did anyone else have trouble navigating some of the freeroam scenes in this episode? Especially Bellas house was confusing to me cause it was pretty large. The problem is that when you click the bottom arrow, sometimes the MC walks backwards and sometimes he turns around, meaning that you have to walk back and fort all the time to make sure you haven't missed an angle of the house. I was going to mention this to DPC as feedback in the Discord but I can't figure out the correct thread :/
It would be super helpful if the arrows told you where they went to and what they did. *Turn around* *Bathroom* *Kitchen* etc. Its not bad when you figure out where you're going, but its easy to get confused at the start.

The main thing I run into was I got trapped on my plant watering quest in Bella's sauna (also, its impressive a librarian has a sauna in her house).

I also missed the Heather scene in the HOT's mansion because I never found that area.

Last edited:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Although I would like to see a time jump at some point, I don't think it's gonna happen.

Right now, it's close to impossible. The Scavenger Hunt, Hell Week's result and Rusty's Monday meeting are all time sensitive and too much to pack into flashbacks. DPC has a Dan Brown style of writing, finishing every chapter with "...", which is pretty hard to fit w/ a time skip. Maybe something like what happened after THAT event in AL, but I can't picture anything like it in this story.
It's definitely going to be interesting to see how it all works out. But you're right on that part he can't seem to not end everything on a cliffhanger. The only way it would work is if he finally ended an episode without one. lol :) If what someone replied earlier about the economics class is true then he'll have to figure something out. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes