Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
So I've been wondering. Does anyone think there will be a time skip at some point in this story? :unsure: I mean obviously he can't skip too far because some girls are further along in college than the MC so it would write them out. For example say we get the jackets in the next episode or 2 and become DIK's officially. He could do something where he skips a few months or weeks giving a narrative of what the MC was doing after becoming a DIK and then picking up the story again right as a big event is occuring. Honestly I thought season 1 would end with something similar to that.

It took an entire season (4 episodes) to get through 1 week. If DPC plan 10 episodes but decided to even things out he'd need 12 in total that way season 2 and 3 each have 4 as well. Or does everyone feel this entire story will play out in around a 3-4 week period only time skipping when it comes to the endings??
Although I would like to see a time jump at some point, I don't think it's gonna happen.

Right now, it's close to impossible. The Scavenger Hunt, Hell Week's result and Rusty's Monday meeting are all time sensitive and too much to pack into flashbacks. DPC has a Dan Brown style of writing, finishing every chapter with "...", which is pretty hard to fit w/ a time skip. Maybe something like what happened after THAT event in AL, but I can't picture anything like it in this story.
I think there could be a time jump, but you're right the things stopping it would be the Rusty Monday thing and the DIK party cliffhanger ect. But if there would be a time jump there would have to be some kind of flashback thing like in the beginning of episode 4 to compensate that. But I would also like to a see a build up relationship with Rusty, since people speculate that he'll be forced to resign for the Cathy cluck drama and will use the MC as his inside into the DIKs. Which sounds cool as hell to me.

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
Something is off. If he's away for 3 years and cheated on her then why does she still wear the ring? Why was she so embarrassed when she touched herself in bed?
Maybe because she was in love with him since teens. She's 35 now btw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So if you really love someone you can forgive a lot of shit.
And Bella seems like that super loyal type. So, even tho her husband cheated on her, betrayed her she still loves him and feels like she must be loyal to him.

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
Guys let's focus on something important. How long will we wait? This episode was packed with content. Although it was distributed between 3 branches. I don't see any branching in season 2 which means, less renders, less waiting time amirite?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: battamilk

KKona

Jun 30, 2017
Anyone have any ideas for how the Maya/Josy storyline could be "fixed"? I've thought about it, but I just don't see any sort of redemption for those characters happening for me. I'm not saying it was necessarily badly written (though some think so), but this episode kind of ruined those characters for me (though again, some loved it).

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Yeah timeskip for the ending is a given for sure. It's the only way he could explain where the MC's future will go based on what we've done. I'm just trying to find out if others feel this entire story will play out in his first month or 2 of college or skip forward at some point so we at least see what happens his entire first year.
Yeah I going to have to agree with others I've seen comment on this. I dislike the idea of time skips because it could be a bit iffy, Like you could get away with maybe skipping a day or two to imply that the MC is completely wasted right?. But doing a very pretty big time skip is not ideal especially now considering you have LI's meeting other LI's. I'm not the most articulate but I really don't like time skips :KEK:

I think there is too much going on and it brings up the question would the story be told in flash backs. Another thing I dislike very much so.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Guys let's focus on something important. How long will we wait? This episode was packed with content. Although it was distributed between 3 branches. I don't see any branching in season 2 which means, less renders, less waiting time amirite?
The branching started in this last update, it will continue in season 2. MC is still staying in at least 4 different locations (Maya/Josy, Derek, Sage and Bella)

I would expect the next update in the spring. maybe 3-4 months.

djkunn

Josy only likes a few DIK choices, the only one I remember for sure is drawing a dick on the picture at the beginning. If you are DIK you will lose points with her if you do certain things.

and a question. How do you get Envy (Nicole) to match you? In all my routes she wasn't a match.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes