Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I still find the likely possibility of Jade being Tybalt's mother to be repulsive and flat out disgusting. How can a woman like her birth something like Tybalt? :sick::sick:

I'm hoping banging Jade doesn't come back to bite us those pursuing Bella.
Burke, basically Burke.
Did A speed run to get the things that interest me again
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't forget the moaning in the room.
For reasons stated elsewhere (name88 did a great job here), I don't think Quinn's the perp. 1 major reason--she's not careless enough to leave a candy cane laying around the crime scene.

This looks like a setup to me. I still hold to my hypothesis that the MC will be the one pegged to take the fall, but I'm guessing someone unexpected to be the perp--like Sally. She's a she--would get into the DIK house with nary a look. She's got the knowledge (nerd). And she's got the reason to make both the MC and Quinn look bad (between the planted candy cane & the DIK/nerd rivalry thing).

Who better than some unexpected nerd to be the perp here?
The storage room is usually for having sex, maybe the candy cane has nothing to do with the laptop.
Yeah, Godfather who agrees to get wedgie'd for some lunch money.Truly a nefarious schemer. :ROFLMAO:
The best way to appear innocent to us players.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
And since I'm in a writing mood, here's another insight on the whole Maya Josy situation: say whatever you want. MC overreacted big time. Let's break it down. You go to college you have a girl roommate. She has issues, but you still plow her. Then it comes to light that she has girlfriend. Not that you two were dating so: OVERREACTED.
You go to college, you have a crush on a girl who's in a relationship. You plow her. Then she's suddenly at your college and turns out she's in a relationship with your roommate. Not good, but the only thing she lied to you about is having a GF, not a BF. That's like saying you have 2 dads when really you have 2 moms. Weird but nothing to be angry about. OVERREACTED
Now imagine you're going to college and you're stuck with a girl roommate. You get intimate, she's keeping secrets from you. You go back home and plow a girl you have a crush on. You come back and you realize that Josy is Maya's GF and get mad because they lied to you. Josy lied that she has GF not a BF and Maya didn't say she was in relationship nor did she deny it. So basically MC got mad because a girl cheated on her GF with him
You're beating a long dead horse. Josy/Maya lied and cheated. MC overreacted for too long. If you still consider Josy/Maya to still be viable love interests, by all means, go be their third wheel. I think a growing group of people have decided to move to greener pastures. There are much greener pastures. Hell, we were just introduced to a girl in Karen Rebecca Johnson that is ten times the woman either Maya or Josy are, and that's even with her disliking dogs.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Big DIK playthrough has been fun times for me.(y)
How do you get Envy (Nicole) to match you? In all my routes she wasn't a match.
Probably got to have Envy sign your dik at the club.
Don't know if that's possible on a CHICK run.

snelly

Apr 29, 2017
Since the game is called being a dik I would assume you become one no matter what. If thats the case you can concentrate on one route again and do a timeskip. It could be like a flashback since we already got hints in ep3 when mc kisses bella 'I should have called out for help'. Maybe we're in therapy telling the story or some stuff like that.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Since the game is called being a dik I would assume you become one no matter what. If thats the case you can concentrate on one route again and do a timeskip. It could be like a flashback since we already got hints in ep3 when mc kisses bella 'I should have called out for help'. Maybe we're in therapy telling the story or some stuff like that.
Dunno about therapy but we are telling the story, that is explicitly said at the beginning of the game. Everything that's going to happen has already happened and the MC is just recounting it all.

screenshot0029.png

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
You're beating a long dead horse. Josy/Maya lied and cheated. MC overreacted for too long. If you still consider Josy/Maya to still be viable love interests, by all means, go be their third wheel. I think a growing group of people have decided to move to greener pastures. There are much greener pastures. Hell, we were just introduced to a girl in Karen Rebecca Johnson that is ten times the woman either Maya or Josy are, and that's even with her disliking dogs.
I couldn't care less about Josy and Maya. It's just that no matter what you do you still overreact like a baby and that's my only issue with this whole situation.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Ok, so some asked earlier why I'd say only Derek would make DIK after evaluation... Here ya go (long-ish)...

And that's without any huge leaps in logic.
I like this a lot and it would very interesting to actually see go down. But I felt that the meeting with all the pres's could go many ways depending on your relationships with each of them. The MC usually has a good standing with Magnar and Rusty, and Sage doesn't mind him either. The only ones that would really hate the MC would be Dawe and Tybalt (Obviously). Basically the vote would be even and would be decided on Sage's relationship with the MC, even then Rusty is a cool ass dude and might not sabotage anything. I don't really understand much of the MC being a major "force". Sure it could complicate things for Quinn and Tommy's plan for the future sure I don't see it as being a big problem for everyone else, again depending on the MC's relationships with them. Let me know your thoughts.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And now she's just your cool, bitchy friend, and you smoke weed together :giggle: I like her much better this way.
Agreed and I think name88 will be approving that she is getting more fans he has practically been the number one fan since day one, I know I've had a few sneaky jabs at Quinn now and again but I did stick up for her from time to time.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes