dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
I like this a lot and it would very interesting to actually see go down. But I felt that the meeting with all the pres's could go many ways depending on your relationships with each of them. The MC usually has a good standing with Magnar and Rusty, and Sage doesn't mind him either. The only ones that would really hate the MC would be Dawe and Tybalt (Obviously). Basically the vote would be even and would be decided on Sage's relationship with the MC, even then Rusty is a cool ass dude and might not sabotage anything. I don't really understand much of the MC being a major "force". Sure it could complicate things for Quinn and Tommy's sure I don't see it as being a big problem for everyone else, again depending on the MC's relationships with them. Let me know your thoughts.
I really like the line of thought you present here. The things you wrote are plausible imo and things absolutely could play out that way (at least logically).

By major force, I mean the guy's only a new freshman, yet he already has influence (good or bad) with significant power players the school (at least Sage, Quinn, Chad, Magnus, Bella, Jade, Cathy, Burke, Dawe, Rusty, Tommy, etc.). Basically, the guy's at the crux of everything.

Part of this could be selective story-telling. I mean, the MC is the MC after all. But there doesn't appear to be any other freshman with the sheer personality and influence that the MC has.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Dunno about therapy but we are telling the story, that is explicitly said at the beginning of the game. Everything that's going to happen has already happened and the MC is just recounting it all.

View attachment 516723
I didn't know that but not to be a DIK or anything but I doesn't change a lot

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Since the game is called being a dik I would assume you become one no matter what. If thats the case you can concentrate on one route again and do a timeskip. It could be like a flashback since we already got hints in ep3 when mc kisses bella 'I should have called out for help'. Maybe we're in therapy telling the story or some stuff like that.
Dunno about therapy but we are telling the story, that is explicitly said at the beginning of the game. Everything that's going to happen has already happened and the MC is just recounting it all.

View attachment 516723
not to be an ass but that recounting is for the mc telling his past to the player, kinda what happened with mom etc so that the player knows about him, it wont necessary means we are recounting the whole game.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes