Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
I am not thrilled with how the Maya/Josy controversy turned out in the end but it is what it is, flawed characters making flawed decisions. I can accept that. In fact behaving like a bunch of overly-emotional teenagers fits the setting well IMO.

Having said that though, the way the MC’s agency in that final scene was handled made him look like a complete cuck. Provided you only cared for one of the girls and stayed as loyal as the game allows you to be, the way they act towards you throughout the episode makes you feel like a third wheel in their relationship. Then after getting exposed they admit to it and start making out in front of you… and you just take it and put yourself in the friend-zone willingly? WHAT?

The finale clearly lacked a “fuck off” option or something similar in the spirit of it, it would make the episode much more believable from the MC’s POV. As it is, even if you continue to stay in that relationship they reward you with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey check out my thoughts on it and let me know what you think. I like reading other peoples' stand-points on this subject.

https://f95zone.to/posts/2892070/

exlol

Jan 13, 2019

Smeath

Oct 11, 2019
What I'm saying is that the blame on anyone cheating in a relationship is on the ones in said relationship. It's not a double standard. MC is not in a relationship, MC is not to blame. It's funny because Josy, Jill and Sage seem to agree with me.
So you knowingly decide to hurt a person by sleeping with their partner, but when it comes to take the blame for it you decide it's not your fault because the person you helped to hurt by your direct action isn't your partner?

That's actually really fucked up.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
The branching started in this last update, it will continue in season 2. MC is still staying in at least 4 different locations (Maya/Josy, Derek, Sage and Bella)

I would expect the next update in the spring. maybe 3-4 months.

djkunn

Josy only likes a few DIK choices, the only one I remember for sure is drawing a dick on the picture at the beginning. If you are DIK you will lose points with her if you do certain things.

and a question. How do you get Envy (Nicole) to match you? In all my routes she wasn't a match.
That's not necessarily true. We are doing the Hell Week evaluation right at the start of Season Two, and if they pass MC may get the room in the DIK house and all branches converge back into one path.

I for one hope this is the case because I think the three branches really took away from exploring more of the actual story in this update.

Also, you guys only managed 25 pages since I went to sleep. Pussies.

:KEK:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
The branching started in this last update, it will continue in season 2. MC is still staying in at least 4 different locations (Maya/Josy, Derek, Sage and Bella)

I would expect the next update in the spring. maybe 3-4 months.

djkunn

Josy only likes a few DIK choices, the only one I remember for sure is drawing a dick on the picture at the beginning. If you are DIK you will lose points with her if you do certain things.

and a question. How do you get Envy (Nicole) to match you? In all my routes she wasn't a match.
I can only tell you for sure that Envy matched me on the path where I was Massive DIK with DIK affinity and had her sign MC's dick in the stripclub. I'm not sure if it's affinity or the fact that MC had sex with her that matters.

Reactions: Iruna.

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
And since I'm in a writing mood, here's another insight on the whole Maya Josy situation: say whatever you want. MC overreacted big time. Let's break it down. You go to college you have a girl roommate. She has issues, but you still plow her. Then it comes to light that she has girlfriend. Not that you two were dating so: OVERREACTED.
You go to college, you have a crush on a girl who's in a relationship. You plow her. Then she's suddenly at your college and turns out she's in a relationship with your roommate. Not good, but the only thing she lied to you about is having a GF, not a BF. That's like saying you have 2 dads when really you have 2 moms. Weird but nothing to be angry about. OVERREACTED
Now imagine you're going to college and you're stuck with a girl roommate. You get intimate, she's keeping secrets from you. You go back home and plow a girl you have a crush on. You come back and you realize that Josy is Maya's GF and get mad because they lied to you. Josy lied that she has GF not a BF and Maya didn't say she was in relationship nor did she deny it. So basically MC got mad because a girl cheated on her GF with him

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
And since I'm in a writing mood, here's another insight on the whole Maya Josy situation: say whatever you want. MC overreacted big time. Let's break it down. You go to college you have a girl roommate. She has issues, but you still plow her. Then it comes to light that she has girlfriend. Not that you two were dating so: OVERREACTED.
You go to college, you have a crush on a girl who's in a relationship. You plow her. Then she's suddenly at your college and turns out she's in a relationship with your roommate. Not good, but the only thing she lied to you about is having a GF, not a BF. That's like saying you have 2 dads when really you have 2 moms. Weird but nothing to be angry about. OVERREACTED
Now imagine you're going to college and you're stuck with a girl roommate. You get intimate, she's keeping secrets from you. You go back home and plow a girl you have a crush on. You come back and you realize that Josy is Maya's GF and get mad because they lied to you. Josy lied that she has GF not a BF and Maya didn't say she was in relationship nor did she deny it. So basically MC got mad because a girl cheated on her GF with him
*deep breaths*

:KEK:

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
ahhh FFS always this Maya/Josy bla bla... getting on my nerves already....

honestly. i dont know why u guys keep come up with it..

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
man you seriously dont like jill, first you want her raped by tybal and now Chad? he cant even get it hard so and he is probably getting fucked by someone (he is probably most likely gay), he even cryes like a girl when the mc beats him.
Actually, I don't dislike Jill at all. However, my love for Jill pales next to my love of joking around. :D

The only major character in the game that I don't care for is Arieth...

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes