UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
For reasons stated elsewhere (name88 did a great job here), I don't think Quinn's the perp. 1 major reason--she's not careless enough to leave a candy cane laying around the crime scene.

This looks like a setup to me. I still hold to my hypothesis that the MC will be the one pegged to take the fall, but I'm guessing someone unexpected to be the perp--like Sally. She's a she--would get into the DIK house with nary a look. She's got the knowledge (nerd). And she's got the reason to make both the MC and Quinn look bad (between the planted candy cane & the DIK/nerd rivalry thing).

Who better than some unexpected nerd to be the perp here?
I have long maintained that Magnar is actually the evil mastermind behind everything. He's basically the Godfather, so I could totally see Sally doing the deed.

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
i think is pretty clear from the background when the mc talk to sage (just look at the walls from the library room in diks house, the room that has a beer barrel and a lot of books and things in the floor), that sage is the one that did the whole thing of cathys, quinn may knows the diks password for many reasons, tommy being one, she has every reason to make rusty take the fall, thats means tommy will be president and that will make it easier to make the diks her dealers with the whole drugs thing,
also im pretty sure dawe did convinced quinn somehows, quinn is pretty Smart and the truth is that she may do this for other reasons while also take advantage of dawe for making trouble for the diks.
All in all is a win for her and the hots... Riona being concerned and kissing a diks mcs... is even more making me believe this.
One problem--Sage was returning from a meeting. You wouldn't take the laptop/set off the Cathy scandal at a meeting because then you'd be the perp and would have witnesses. More likely Sage is heading to a meeting with Burke and the greek presidents as a result of the scandal occurring to figure out a PR response.

And while the HOTs -may- have opportunity to know the DIKs' password, it's almost guaranteed that our resident nerd farm has the skills to hack the laptop with or without the password along with the technical know-how to make it look like it came from a DIK IP even if they weren't in the DIK house.

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
i think is pretty clear from the background when the mc talk to sage (just look at the walls from the library room in diks house, the room that has a beer barrel and a lot of books and things in the floor), that sage is the one that did the whole thing of cathys, quinn may knows the diks password for many reasons, tommy being one, she has every reason to make rusty take the fall, thats means tommy will be president and that will make it easier to make the diks her dealers with the whole drugs thing,
also im pretty sure dawe did convinced quinn somehows, quinn is pretty Smart and the truth is that she may do this for other reasons while also take advantage of dawe for making trouble for the diks.
All in all is a win for her and the hots... Riona being concerned and kissing a diks mcs... is even more making me believe this.
So, you think it was all part of power play to shuffle leadership of college houses? Damn, who would have thought we'll have politics in college-themed game?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You're right, I assumed they didn't based off what Bella told MC about Cathy and Jade while they were eating dinner. Completely forgot in episode two they were all sitting at the cafeteria table and Bella was listening to what Jade and Cathy were saying about MC and Derek. Bella is always not having it, that's why I love her character. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah when Bella says no she means it :LOL: but still what I'd love to see well in my dreams more likely is for the MC to crush Burke completely then take away his wife Jade from him and the two women he has a thing for in Bella and Cathy, I hope he ends up with nothing at the end and has a sad miserable life with just Tybalt for company.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
One problem--Sage was returning from a meeting. You wouldn't take the laptop/set off the Cathy scandal at a meeting because then you'd be the perp and would have witnesses. More likely Sage is heading to a meeting with Burke and the greek presidents as a result of the scandal occurring to figure out a PR response.

And while the HOTs -may- have opportunity to know the DIKs' password, it's almost guaranteed that our resident nerd farm has the skills to hack the laptop with or without the password along with the technical know-how to make it look like it came from a DIK IP even if they weren't in the DIK house.
thats a fine point, but still i think it was the hots all along, and riona for me is part to believe that too, also a guy tell us that they were fucking in rustys room so anyone could have got into the computer.... not necessary a hacking thing.

Reactions: Iruna. and dharq000

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah when Bella says no she means it :LOL: but still what I'd love to see well in my dreams more likely is for the MC to crush Burke completely then take away his wife Jade from him and the two women he has a thing for in Bella and Cathy, I hope he ends up with nothing at the end and has a sad miserable life with just Tybalt for company.
Whoa, dude, what did Burke the Cuck do to you? Surely a divorce is enough.:ROFLMAO:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Are you trying to hoard Quinn all for yourself or something, dude? You can't stop us.:ROFLMAO:
Yes I can
4.gif
I'll have to do a few more runs to really dive into the key story points that are upcoming in future updates. There was a lot of stuff I completely over looked for obvious reasons in an Adult VN. But what I got from the story in this update is something else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In short I pretty much disagree with everything :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
just a quick insight after playing again.
Maya's father is controlling her with money. That's why she want's that tuition from HOTs.
Rusty is ok with drugs and everything else so maybe that laptop thing wasn't Quinn and Tommy.
Rionna's red eyes is probably indication of some kind of disease or drug abuse. Maybe, just maybe is Quinn doing all of this to pay for her treatment?

Deoku

May 5, 2017
So I've been wondering. Does anyone think there will be a time skip at some point in this story? :unsure: I mean obviously he can't skip too far because some girls are further along in college than the MC so it would write them out. For example say we get the jackets in the next episode or 2 and become DIK's officially. He could do something where he skips a few months or weeks giving a narrative of what the MC was doing after becoming a DIK and then picking up the story again right as a big event is occuring. Honestly I thought season 1 would end with something similar to that.

It took an entire season (4 episodes) to get through 1 week. If DPC plan 10 episodes but decided to even things out he'd need 12 in total that way season 2 and 3 each have 4 as well. Or does everyone feel this entire story will play out in around a 3-4 week period only time skipping when it comes to the endings??

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes