Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Been trying to find one for the Envy Army (at least she deserves one :D)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Big Envy fan then :p I was just saying not enough of those around so it's good to see her get more support as long as she doesn't overtake Jade then we are cool :LOL:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
The MC will probably have to use his magic stick to get to the bottom of this and her....to make her confess to her part in this crime.
I'm very in favor of it! Come to papa! I mean, detective papa! Ah, whatever.
For a game that prides itself on its writing, I found Mayas motivation to be really weak so far. I mean, you can't take a student loan? You can't get a job? You have to kinda whore yourself out, even though you seem uncomfortable about it, all so you can pay for college? Why aren't the other options working for you?
She barely knows what that means.
screenshot0001.png

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
I'm very in favor of it! Come to papa! I mean, detective papa! Ah, whatever.

She barely knows what that means.
View attachment 517505
Funny, for someone so inexperienced, she sure gave MC a fine handjob... and thigh job... At the time she was in that scene with Josy, she was just focusing on the wrong set of skills. Now she's figuring out how to use her assets correctly.

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
Big Envy fan then :p I was just saying not enough of those around so it's good to see her get more support as long as she doesn't overtake Jade then we are cool :LOL:
Jade's amazing, too... Only negs against her are doing it with Burke and giving birth to Tybalt. Her efforts in the car and at home in ep4 definitely went a long way to erasing those sins though. :D

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I´m just waiting when it comes out that MC fucked Quinn on the Roof ... the only one who ever fucked this bitch ... whats her reputation after that ... not fucking with proper DIK´s and MC the rookie is the only one who fucked her :ROFLMAO: ... Pledgeboard Rekord of Alltime :ROFLMAO:
Well, to be fair Jacob only saw her giving head to the MC, he didn't see them fuck

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, I know exactly which guy you mean)
By the way, I forgot another reason I dislike Quinn for, which I've just been reminded by Buttsmarnn. The Taser incident. And that's a big one, itt goes far beyond a bad prank in my book. It could've ended potentially badly for MCs health.
I understand it was a bit too much, there's more better ways she could've handled it without physically hurting MC. I think she though it's just easiest way to bring MC unconscious since DIKs needed all maggots to be tied to a chair. Otherwise I don't think MC would have let that happen so easily being aware of what's happening. In the end it would have happened anyway, just would have been more troublesome for DIKs. (Still a DIK move though.) I wonder how Derek was brought in and who did it. I don't recall if it's mentioned in game.

its just her character i think she is the real antagonist on this one and she did punish maya and mc right?, maybe im not into that. but in this kind of stories, its characters like her who make this interesting
Yes, she's an interesting, diverse character even more so than others so far, we see some sides of Quinn which are all not bad. About that punishment you mention, I don't see it as a punishment, more like a lesson. MC has to get used to a harsh reality that not everyone is as nice as others and deal with it. I understand it can be irritating, but the sooner MC understands it, the better it will be in the future.

Also, here's my tier list. I always seem to be asleep when all the fun happens.
If you're wondering why watermelon is in S tier. That's because I love watermelons, but not in a way you probably thought.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes