-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're wondering why watermelon is in S tier. That's because I love watermelons, but not in a way you probably thought.
It's nice to finally see someone give the watermelon the love it deserves after years of abuse by Tybalt, but i can't forgive you for the sin of placing Bella in B tier

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
I just want to know if we'll be able to date Bella and Jill at the same time, i might be asking too much since i know Bella won't take that very well so i guess i'll just go with a save for each if we need to make a decision
When we need to make a decision. If there is something I learned from AL, it's the fact DPC doesn't make harem games. And considering how much of a big deal cheating is made of in the game, I have no doubt that we'll have to make tough choices.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Also, here's my tier list. I always seem to be asleep when all the fun happens.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're wondering why watermelon is in S tier. That's because I love watermelons, but not in a way you probably thought.
Poor old lady, she doesn't deserve it too?!
We'll all be like this one day, you know?

Last edited:

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
She's gotta kid bro, tread carefully.
So does Jade... don't see that holding back her army, do ya?

Seriously though, that's part of her charm. She's not looking for a fling. She's willing to take a chance on the MC based on the Swyper and Pink Rose interactions. She's settled, knows what she wants, and she wants MC's D. Oh, and she looks like that after having one?!? Hot damn. Yes.

1579096039687.png

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test4.rpy", line 133, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image 'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/classes/english101/english_test4.rpyc", line 133, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test4.rpy", line 133, in <module>
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 774, in render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1127, in render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
  File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image 'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)
How to Solve this can't able to use ignore and playing on Android

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
guys whats the song that plays the flute when you play in the library with jill and the nerds? i cant see it in the list of licensed songs and certainly is not slavic battle the one im looking for.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
So does Jade... don't see that holding back her army, do ya?

Seriously though, that's part of her charm. She's not looking for a fling. She's willing to take a chance on the MC based on the Swyper and Pink Rose interactions. She's settled, knows what she wants, and she wants MC's D. Oh, and she looks like that after having one?!? Hot damn. Yes.

View attachment 517527
@dharq000 fighting for Envy in this thread almost by himself
PitifulGracefulIrishterrier-size_restricted.gif
Respect to you, sir
Gbxx90A.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes