look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
More content for existing girls. I'd hate to see more characters added but I'd imagine it could happen with maybe the parents of the main girls.
I presumed you meant promoting some of the side girls to main girls. Maybe I presumed wrong. While I can see reasoning for promoting some girls (Quinn particularily) to a main girl, I agree it's a bad idea to promote more side girls to main girls. I wouldn't want to get less scenes with a LI of my choice per update because of that.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I mean I was going to vote Cathy since she's my number 1. But then I seen Karen was on that voting polls I couldn't NOT do it. :KEK:
I just wanted to go to Karen Rebecca Johnson to screw up with Mormont now. Too bad it doesn't work, I tried. :p :KEK:
More content for existing girls. I'd hate to see more characters added but I'd imagine it could happen with maybe the parents of the main girls.
App girls!

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
I understand it was a bit too much, there's more better ways she could've handled it without physically hurting MC. I think she though it's just easiest way to bring MC unconscious since DIKs needed all maggots to be tied to a chair. Otherwise I don't think MC would have let that happen so easily being aware of what's happening. In the end it would have happened anyway, just would have been more troublesome for DIKs. (Still a DIK move though.) I wonder how Derek was brought in and who did it. I don't recall if it's mentioned in game.

Yes, she's an interesting, diverse character even more so than others so far, we see some sides of Quinn which are all not bad. About that punishment you mention, I don't see it as a punishment, more like a lesson. MC has to get used to a harsh reality that not everyone is as nice as others and deal with it. I understand it can be irritating, but the sooner MC understands it, the better it will be in the future.

Also, here's my tier list. I always seem to be asleep when all the fun happens.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're wondering why watermelon is in S tier. That's because I love watermelons, but not in a way you probably thought.
yeah i dont like quinn in a sense that when you dont like a character that means they play their role well

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Here I fixed it for you, but are you willing to make this sacrifice for the sake of that woman's happiness? If you do, you're truly kind soul.
No more to put in front of me there? Come on people, there has to be more!
Hello DPC! Help here!

I put 101 options on this list! Now I know why. :KEK:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Would you look at this face?

And this is after the Swyper interaction were she lays it all out on the table... She's in love with the MC. How could you turn that face (and body) away?
With ease
By the virtue of being in love with Quinn :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes