jimdevil

Sep 19, 2019
well, it's the first time that I need to update the game
what should I do?
Just download the latest version and overwrite the old one?
Afraid that I need to play the game from the beginning...

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Can't he delete the Cheat so it won't break ?
I don't think it'll help. If the new update detects that save data was affected by cheats, it won't let you use that save. But I don't see that as a big problem, because as the cheatmod gets updated, you can use those saves. You'll have to wait 2-3 days tops after release of the new update (unless mod dev abandons it)

Reactions: Iruna.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
View attachment 517610
some Josy Time, i will stay loyal to her :love: ... the sweetest temptation ... i cant understand that she is so underrated ... i will say it again .... wait for the others with there Drama :p
I get that. I'm not an evil person, but for the sake of retribution I sometimes wish some dark theories about other girls do really happen in the game (no, not Jill incest theory, I hope that one never happens), just to see how people who don't miss a chance to remind you that their girl is better than yours because she didn't "betray" the MC and spread the hate will have to realise that their favourite girl isn't all that perfect.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
When we need to make a decision. If there is something I learned from AL, it's the fact DPC doesn't make harem games. And considering how much of a big deal cheating is made of in the game, I have no doubt that we'll have to make tough choices.
Oh I hope not...
That was that game, this is this game. Just because something wasn't in the last game, doesn't mean it won't be in this one (and vice versa)

Otherwise, he is just making the same game over and over. I think he has shown lots of creativity and both the games, to me, are very different.

So unless he has said behind his paywall, I don't do X -Y -Z, then I don't want to paint him into a corner by saying "he doesn't do this.

Your mileage may vary of course...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes