Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Mormont is right, even if you delete the mod, the save will be read as "corrupted".
That's why I stopped using mods for this game; I had to play from scratch last time before getting to ep3 content.
I don't think it'll help. If the new update detects that save data was affected by cheats, it won't let you use that save. But I don't see that as a big problem, because as the cheatmod gets updated, you can use those saves. You'll have to wait 2-3 days tops after release of the new update (unless mod dev abandons it)
Sure but if he was to still save it I think it would still detect that a cheat was used, safer with console commands.
Oh okay Got it thanks (y)

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
That's if you can wait a day longer I think most people just want to play straight away. Personally I'd only use a mod after a game is completed saves any issues arising.
I waited till I could play with the mod. But it wouldn't take you more than an hour to recreate your preferred playthrough in the new version, if you can't wait. Although it does take it longer for every new update.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
I get that. I'm not an evil person, but for the sake of retribution I sometimes wish some dark theories about other girls do really happen in the game
Whoo hooo! Here comes the dark train!

Hee hee Train...

So after the events play out *seen here*, Maya drops out and MC moves back in with Josy...
Josy can't believe Maya betrayed her lesbian calling by acquiescing to the Frat Train to be be pulled on her just to be allowed in the HOTs. Josy declined as she would rather be independent and not in a Sorority than have to subject herself to that.

At Christmas break, our MC hunts down Maya, who has moved back home with her parents, to encourage her to return to school. Of course, while there, Maya's mom comes on to our MC so he gets summa dat!

Lets not forget all that goes on during the HOTs Cock-tober Fest party...

awesome!

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

I hope those of you who got the chance to play the latest update enjoyed it!

I'm terribly sorry about the issues with google drive during the release day.

There was so much download activity on my links that Google froze all my file sharing for one day.

I really wanted to use MEGA only for this, but the file size didn't make this possible.

I did acquire a mediafire account that I will use for uploads in the future, too.

Next release will be below 4GB in size, which means I can use MEGA again without the issues I faced this time.

I have uploaded a new version of Season 1, check the changelog below.

If you already played the game (v0.4.0) you don't have to replay it, but it's up to you.

Changelog v0.4.1
  • Corrected typos
  • Changed the scoring of the tennis mini-game.
  • Fixed a bug with the quick menu that caused it to change settings when loading a game during mini-games. The quick menu is now treated locally instead of as a persistent variable, meaning that you need to set your preference in every game you start.
  • Fixed a bug causing cheating in the English mini-game go to 100% completion instead of the current cheating boost.
  • Corrected the credits list with missing supporters

If you find more bugs/typos/corrections, please let me know.

Cheers

Dr PinkCake

Jul 26, 2018
Can someone tell me how to unlock ep 2 scene in gallery third row from top second from left between sarah and josy and also the forth ep 4 scene, i would greatly thankful

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Whoo hooo! Here comes the dark train!

Hee hee Train...

So after the events play out *seen here*, Maya drops out and MC moves back in with Josy...
Josy can't believe Maya betrayed her lesbian calling by acquiescing to the Frat Train to be be pulled on her just to be allowed in the HOTs. Josy declined as she would rather be independent and not in a Sorority than have to subject herself to that.

At Christmas break, our MC hunts down Maya, who has moved back home with her parents, to encourage her to return to school. Of course, while there, Maya's mom comes on to our MC so he gets summa dat!

Lets not forget all that goes on during the HOTs Cock-tober Fest party...

awesome!
i will rather burn them alive or shot them than see something like that *seen here* happen to maya or josy and so many others here will think the same, and if u must know why josy and maya are lesbian is because we will burn dpc patreon if they were to get dicked by some guy;)

Reactions: Queckor

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
so next episode below 4GB? i like that, that means less time waiting for a new update :)
i would like more then 4 episodes in season 2, not every episode has to be huge one with 3000+ renders and 150+ animations
Same here I think maybe split up the girls for an episode as well maybe have a certain few in one episode and another group in the next just so they get an equal amount of screen time.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Can someone tell me how to unlock ep 2 scene in gallery third row from top second from left between sarah and josy and also the forth ep 4 scene, i would greatly thankful
At the party where you have to drink 3 shots from Sarah's body, when you get the chance you choose Go to Maya instead of staying at the party. You must dance with her and kiss her and not have a Massive Dik or Massive Chick status.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Fixed a bug causing cheating in the English mini-game go to 100% completion instead of the current cheating boost.

This is the only mini game I don't like. Not only because it's hard for me, but because it's the longest ........... Even with the mod giving the answers, choosing each letter is a pain. This was the best bug of this update.

Last edited:

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
so next episode below 4GB? i like that, that means less time waiting for a new update :)
i would like more then 4 episodes in season 2, not every episode has to be huge one with 3000+ renders and 150+ animations
as long as the content of the story wont cut short im with you there

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes