Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Its not just about looks, its different character,our Yen mentioned last wish but i would recommend reading the shard of ice -short story(hope thats how they translated it)
i have already read all books, but thats not what i was pointing out.
I prefer the yenn looks in the game to the serie of netflix, also is not the same writer, the original writer will always be the best, same happened with got etc that much i agree

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Is PinkCake doing development based on popularity polls? I'm only really fiending for Bella right now and I'm not sure how much pull she has, being the only reall somewhat mature character.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
Riona lower then Arieth...hmm
But Jill and sage S rank so It's accaptable :LUL:
well sorry for that but i think arieth seems like a fun girl and riona needs more exposure i guess
Now that's a list I can stand by. I'd probably swap Bella and Sage, but otherwise I agree.
well if bella wasn't married she'd be there for me and i think MC could make sage have a change of heart
OOOOOOOOH I GET IT!! you put arieths in C because CRABS

what a coincidence
I'm confused as i both like and dislike this list :unsure:
I like it cause it's nice to see some love for Maya after all the shit that's been thrown in her direction, but i dislike it cause Riona in last tier
Oh and Bella needs to be S tier, but i can forgive you this once :p
i think riona needs more exposure
Well at least someone still likes Maya and Josy (y) and don't worry about what anyone else says one of the better lists although Jade could have been a bit higher :p

affinity= 'CHICK' or 'DIK'
well josy was the first girl MC liked aside from his GF, and Maya is a good love interest and their story is good, well jade is married so hahaha i dont dig married woman i think but for fun and fooling around only jade could be higher

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes